-- 9th Place - Voted Out 5-1-1-1 --
By Dean
Man if Aaron doesn't get his scruffy ass online early tomorrow then I'll feel so duped for the challenge and everything.

And Carl too, he's putting in a lot of work. I hope we can all think of something to do at tomorrow's tribal.

Dean

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts
By Dean
I'm being super fake with Alison now, it has to be super fucking obvious to her lol. But I do legitimately enjoy her company and can get to know her outside the game, we just are on opposite sides in the game.

Aaron making a Survivor analogy to what's happening just went the fuck over my head, I don't know what Sara and Tony did on a caravan.

At this point, I'm just thinking I gotta win that immunity tomorrow. Who the fuck knows what'll happen.

That "summer" chat is likely Kara, Alison, and Jack. A trio which I'm not too fond of existing, but it can't be helped.

I'm wanting bloodshed tomorrow of some type. Or else I'm agreeing with Lauren, and calling the other tribe boring. Imagine if you guys put Missy and Lauren on the OG Nyiri tribe instead of like, idk, Lyrsa and Davie.

Hmm... I wonder if I should tell Missy some made up shit as I leave, like telling her that John and I talked about your whisper and that he got spooked out and is targeting her right away. Really ruffle feathers up. Dunno if she'll believe me but it is worth a try if I want to dustcrop Ikorongo with chaos.

Obligatory "Fuck Dan".

John and Alison... this damm tribe is really going to hand them victory, aren't they? If they're final two then I'm becoming a flat earther, because Satan exists.

Numbers numbers numbers... right now? It is Me, Aaron, Tommy, Carl, Nick... that's 5. Lauren I don't even know anymore. Maybe it's my defeated state of mind right now but I don't even know if she'd try and vote with us. Even so, that's only 6. Jack is out and Dan is being the bitch bastard scoundrel that he's talented at being. Why, do we always go in circles?

Why?

Why is it that anytime we have had a breakthrough, it seems that it always circles back to "trust Dan that we have the numbers". We basically had 9+ at one point via Dan, according to Carl, and now... ugh. And even then, if all of our core numbers survive, we likely have to trust Dan again for the second tribal council too to keep those numbers.

No. You know what? I felt this hopeless too on that Or*nge tribe, until Aaron got Carl and Nick and we got Jessica out. Even at TC I was nervous that they wouldn't go through with it. So, who knows. Maybe I really do just have to wait and trust Dan. And then once that happens, I can go in for the kill and take my place on the throne.

Hopefully someone on our side successfully gets a bounty. Please, Botox-sama and all that is holy, let us pray that we fufill our bounty contract. Give me the strength of Dog the Bounty Hunter, Give me the strength of Jango Fett. Let our side win a bounty so that we can get that one extra vote we need, or that one extra nullifier we crave. As well as serving as a casus belli to target someone.

I need to make a damm alliance chart, I need me some visuals.

Dean

• Alumni
By Dean
So it might be a 7-6 vote right now. There are a couple candidates as swing votes. But here's what I'm thinking:

Me, Aaron, Tommy, Carl, Nick, Lauren as a 6 vote block.

Alison, Kara, John as a 3 vote block.

Missy and Angelina as a 2 vote block.

Dan and Jack are two outliers. Jack is very very likely going to not vote for someone in the latter two voting blocks. Dan is fucking living in my head rent free and I need to step up my angry landlord skills at him; I'm going mental over whether he'll fuck us or not. And from Dan's POV, it sort of makes sense that he sticks with the not-us group, no? The only saving grace we have is if Carl truly is Dan's closest person. If Carl is actually overestimating how much Dan think about him as an ally, then the plan already failed. It all comes down to this, really. If Dan votes with us, then we made it.

But, what if he doesn't vote with us, and instead of 7-6 one of them goes home, it becomes 6-7 one of ours goes home?

I need a plan to make sure this doesn't come to pass. Here's what I'm thinking.

In Survivor, you don't vote for only 2 people to go home, you can vote for anyone on your tribe to go home. That's a double-edged sword that I'm not used to, as a Big Brother fan. To translate, on Survivor, everyone is always constantly on the block, with only one person winning the Veto, and there is no HOH. I remember watching some Tribal Councils in the past where something like 4 different people got votes.

It is possible.

And I want to make that happen.

If I can get even just one person to vote for someone else that the other side isn't voting for, then we could split the middle 6-6-1 and have a revote, where potentially people will side with us. Or to be sure, I could try for two people and make it 6-5-2 or 6-5-1-1. Has that happened in tight spots like this on Stranded before? I hope I can do something like this.

Or instead of that, what about bribes? I have 30 coins right now. Think I could bribe someone like Jack with 30 coins? Maybe I can tempt him by saying, if you accept these coins, you can have all the money in the world for the Ikorongo hidden idol clues and future twists to buy things. Aaron seems receptive to a bribe idea to get a vote, so we could pool our coins together and make some magic happen. Before we give coins maybe we also have a thinly veiled threat of "don't go against our deal or else we will expose you". The one downside to this is that I really only see Jack being eligible for this bribe. I think Dan or Missy or someone else would just take the free money and still kill us.

I just really need this vote to go down correctly. If Aaron, Carl, Nick, Tommy, or Lauren leave the first night, then we're all fucked and that's the show wrapped up.

OH ALSO-
Alison: "im flirty, hell i even tried to flirt with jack when we first met and hes gay haha but theres something here thats more."
The irony isn't lost on me here.
Garrett liked this

Dean

• Alumni
By Dean
100% Jack is with Alison. So the main thing that is shit about that, is there's no way I can bribe him to vote her out tonight. I still think I could convince Jack to try to vote out Missy though. I dunno. 7-8 EST is when things will really pick up.

I will smash my head on a boulder if Missy wins this immunity. It is paramount that we do not do let it happen, and one of us 6 wins. Because then we have 3 immunities on our side we could use.

Dean

• Alumni
By Dean
Nick told Alison about Carl's name being mentioned? How intriguing. Why would Nick tell Alison that?

Either way, the new source for that info now comes from Missy. Two can play a game of making up lies bitch. My record is clean, yours is filthy. Who do you think people might believe more?
Elizabeth liked this

Dean

• Alumni
By Dean
At this point my game's just all over the place now, I don't even know my strategy today. Is Missy the target we'll all get? Is Carl their actual target? Will we both bribe Jack AND use the idol on Carl/Lauren? I swear this whole tribal is gonna be a MESS.

Dean

• Alumni
By Dean
If I'm being voted out today then this blindside would be mediocre tbh. I want to feel really safe with them before they rip my heart out.

Anyway, Lauren fucking told Jack about giving him her idol, and what the fuck why Lauren!? So I'm calming the situation down. I think I'm warming Jack up on the idea at least. Again, we just need him for this one vote THIS ONE VOTE. Then, for tomorrow or whenever next TC is, I could maybe bring up Carl and then they'd target Carl, and we use the idol. The only issue with that, is whether or not the other tribe would suspect that I'm pushing Carl because they think one of us has the idol and we're working together, and therefore vote one of our own out while we waste an idol on Carl.

I've knocked on everything that's wooden in a 5 foot radius around me, hoping that Missy doesn't win this immunity challenge. If she does, then I think we lose Jack as a vote, and we have to try out the original PM plan of them getting Carl out and he uses his idol (or preferably, we tell Lauren to use her's) on himself. If Missy wins the challenge, then I say us 6 try to go for the beasts of John or Alison since we won't get another shot again anytime soon.

Dean

• Alumni
By Dean
Jack telling me Dan wants Missy out contradicts what I've been told by Carl, that Dan wants to vote for Alison.

So, I dunno if Dan will vote out Missy tonight for real real, or not.

Dan could want both Missy and Alison gone, that's not a stretch either. But I think someone is bullshitting and lying. I really wish things would just get easier. Like y'all, let's vote Missy the fuck out of here.

Dean

• Alumni
By Dean
Dean wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 7:17:28 pm Who in the Queen's cunt assigned NICK to me!?

Oh fucking lord Jesus almighty.

Wait, aren't those people thinking they could maybe eliminate Nick tonight?

Hey, mods, do I have to actually vote for Nick too in order to get the bounty? Or does he simply have to be voted off and I can reap the rewards even if I didn't vote for him?

If it's the latter... then I might have fun going forward, if the other side is trying to blindside us with a Nick vote.
Yeah, the more I look at this, the more I think you know what? I'm pretty relaxed tonight. Either Missy goes home, or they "trick" us and get rid of Nick, and my whole bounty is already completed. AND I get first choice pick! But, what one should I go for, a nullifier or an extra vote...

Dean

• Alumni
By Dean
if what Jack is saying is true, NICK YOU WANT TO TARGET CARL BECAUSE YOU REALLY DONT WANT TO GIVE CARL HIS COINS BACK?

CAN YOU SAY, CRAPITALISM?

Okay jokes over I gotta practice image uploading brb

Dean

• Alumni
By Dean
Jeff Probst wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 7:45:45 pm Alright so that feature aint working. You're going to have to upload to another source and copy and paste the link. i recommend Imgur.

Holy fucking bitch tiddies, I already practiced this by uploading memes here. I swear to god if memes help me win a competition. LET'S GOOOOOOO
Garrett liked this

Dean

• Alumni