-- 9th Place - Voted Out 5-1-1-1 --
Wow, what a night!

We’re skipping the challenge though because we’d all like to delete that from our memories.

1. That live tribal, wow. What happened? Who voted for who? Were there any surprises?
2. Carl and John both played idols. Did you know they had them, and if so, did you think they would play them?
3. Is Lauren leaving good or bad for your game? Why?
4. Jeff offered the next idol clue for 20 Stranded Coin. Will you be purchasing it? What’s your plan with your Stranded Coin?

Joaquin Souberbielle

By Dean
Joaquin Souberbielle wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 10:12:28 pm Wow, what a night!

We’re skipping the challenge though because we’d all like to delete that from our memories.

1. That live tribal, wow. What happened? Who voted for who? Were there any surprises?
2. Carl and John both played idols. Did you know they had them, and if so, did you think they would play them?
3. Is Lauren leaving good or bad for your game? Why?
4. Jeff offered the next idol clue for 20 Stranded Coin. Will you be purchasing it? What’s your plan with your Stranded Coin?

1 vote Dan, 3 votes Lauren, 8 votes Alison who had the idol. Shit happened is what happened.

The only real surprise was fucking Tommy telling Alison shit. Like Alison told me relatively early into TC, so he must've told her right away or something. He can no longer be trusted.

I predicted that John likely had the idol. And of course I knew Carl had it. I thought they might use it on Angelina who I wanted, but then again, fucking Tommy told Alison the plan. Carl I thought maybe, but I thought he'd use it on Dan and not himself. Didn't matter in the end though.

I don't know if her leaving is good or bad. She was nuts but she still was technically a number for us so yes it does suck and is bad for us.

We are splitting coins so Carl can get the idol, that is our plan. We can't let the 4some of OG Nyiri people get the idol. Don't know the fuck my plan is, probably keeping it for sometime.

Dean

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts
By Dean
Haha I'm playing up my emotions with people and it's working beautifully. Because you know, it was funny how all of a sudden people went quiet talking to me. I know they're saying my name if even :pop: was ignoring my messages. I NEVER wanted Alison to know the plan, because, well duh the plan was to evict her. I WAS THE ONE WHO WANTED TO MAKE SURE IT DIDN'T LEAK OUT OR ELSE OUR PLAN WOULD FAIL. Alison whispered to me that it was Tommy who told her. Point blank and the period.

I don't know if it was Jack or not, but I have to assume it was Tommy. He fucked up the plan for us all.

Carl and Nick not talking to me in the chat or in IMs, and even Aaron himself took a while to get back to me and asked me a few times if I told Alison our plan. NO. I. DID. NOT. That would be game suicide and I have no fucking motivation to do so. Carl messaged me back and I suppose Aaron did his magic on that.

It was so weird, I actually felt okay about this vote, but now after that dead silence, people better not believe people's lies in this game. If I have to call Tommy out in the tribe chat so people can see then I'm doing it.

Lmao so it was Lauren who asked me if I flipped? Which started the rumours about me? :crine: of course it was Lauren. She's definitely going on that cover this season, what a character.

Dean

• Alumni
By Dean
So, the end of the night. I've tried to decode these idol clues, but I'll get to them with Carl eventually. Hopefully John and that crowd is more confused by them than we are.

I'm pretty confident looking back on how the night went compared to what could have happened. This wasn't ideal, but it could have went way worse. Still, having my name thrown around was a bit odd and something I'm putting in the filing cabinet. At least it prepared me for down the road, as I'll know what to look for in people if I'm being discussed as a target by sudden silence and empty words, even from close allies. Poroto is even getting to people like Carl; for him to say he had doubts in me and that I was the one to tell Alison... Damm, John/Alison/Kara are way too good at this game. I have a lot of work to do tomorrow with the rest of these 10 people, and with the idol, so hopefully it can be done swiftly. Tomorrow is the last day for the bounty, so if Lauren wasn't someone's target, then there is only one more TC until the bounties expire where at least one person can grab shit.

I'm 100% not going after Nick. If the other tribe wants to, then go for it, but I can't advocate for it when we just lost Lauren. I am someone's bounty, and if it is one of those 4 (or even Tommy if he flips) has me as the name, then I could very much be a name for the next TC. Then again, Carl knew that I had a bounty, and he likely is the one with me. So I'm safe. Nonetheless, I think immunity is what my immediate focus is on first following tonight's events. Let's look at the numbers:

6 = Me, Aaron, Carl, Nick, Dan, Jack
4 = John, Alison, Angelina, Kara
1 = Tommy

The reason I still have Tommy as alone is because I really am spooked by what he did still. Aaron is trying to find a rational explanation for Tommy telling Alison the plan, but sometimes you just can't figure out someone's game moves. I will try Aaron's idea of trying to integrate Tommy, but he has a label for himself now, so he's branded for the rest of this game with that. Dan and Jack are 99% on board with our side I'm sure of. However, I am just a tiny bit spooked by Jack too. I don't know why but he went from being super depressed yesterday, to being probably the most positive person tonight on the entire tribe after TC ended. I'm glad my positivity has rubbed off on him though! Maybe he really did just feel good and I'm overthinking things.

Even if Tommy decides to go to the other side, it is still 6-5 our side. As long as one of those 5 didn't have Lauren as a bounty and took a vote nullifier or an extra vote, or somehow finds the Ikorongo idol before 10PM EST, then I think we will control the vote no matter what. I'll bring this up with Aaron tomorrow and :pop: as well. I just thought of something too; even if they have the extra vote for a 6-6, or the nullifier for a 5-5, it is still a tiebreaker. If you can't use your extra vote or nullifier for the revote, then it effectively becomes 6-5 again for us! Unless they do count for the revote. Hey hosts, if someone gets a bounty for an extra vote or vote nullifier, can they use that power again for a revote on the same tribal council? Or is it only useful for the first vote on a TC? That'd be gamechanging if it could or couldn't be.

So, with tired eyes from a couple hours of idol hunting, I say good night to you all. And I do mean you all. I say that because, I just noticed, this thread got quite popular with views and activity, eh? "Ew." seems to have made me quite famous for just a tiny thread with little replies and a few short hours of existence. I love this attention that seems so easy to garner all of a sudden. Tell me how to get another "Ew." in my thread from Jeff boy, and I just might do it again for you lot.

Dean

• Alumni
By Dean
Goodness me 100 and counting with nothing else to say, so good afternoon! Can't believe the featured article today on Wikipedia is Stucky. I once read a whole fic about Steve's dick being a red-white-blue patriotic popsicle that was melting in Bucky's mouth, or something like that.

Anyway.

Alison is just such a constant presence, to the point of where I almost want her out tonight, so I can be put out of my misery, but I also recognize John is the strongest player outside our alliance, and this is the perfect time to get him out while he doesn't have an idol, he doesn't have a bounty power, and he doesn't have the numbers on his side.

Aaron why are you asking me if I took a bounty or not? I just flat out told him no, because if I said "well I can't say if I did or not" then that's basically telling him "yes I took one but I can't tell you". Like boy, listen up; even though I'm not gunning for my bounty, I'm law-abiding still and ain't telling you lol.

Aaron, just this second, made me concerned though. The targets are Alison and John, right? But instead of arguing for an Alison vote as to why she's dangerous, he actually defended John as his main points to vote out Alison. We've never discussed votes like that before, and that's sort of a red flag to me. It makes me think Aaron may have talked to John about working together later on, or at least, Aaron is wanting to work with him later down the road. Then again, maybe Aaron has Alison as a bounty and today is the last day to make it happen, but still... the way he's campaigning to me to vote her out makes it feel like he wants to defend John more than put a target on Alison, you know? I'm not even in a paranoid state at the moment, my mind is clear watching politics (I'm behind in watching elections but wow Labour Party SWEPT New Zealand!!) so this is making me concerned that maybe this is actually a real thing. I'll wait to see how tonight turns out. For the time being though, I'm okay with Alison or John going.

Having said that... if we vote out Alison tonight, and then our group thinks that John is (obviously) the next course of action... I swear if Aaron says something like "We should target Kara or Angelina instead of John" then I am almost positive he's set up something with John or is trying to. There's already the fishy thing earlier today, about how John told Aaron actual names for the middle (Dan, Jack, Nick, Tommy) whereas John hasn't said a single name to me yet for the middle, and only hinted at Tommy.

Dean

• Alumni
By Dean
I'm fine with either doing Alison or Tommy

Yeah Tommy was never a real option Nick you dolt, that was just something we're telling the other side. And I see you, you're looking at the damm group chat where we're discussing Alison or John as a target. I swear these bitches are working with John aren't they lol

Dean

• Alumni
By Dean
I'm a little concerned because... this almost feels too easy.

Maybe 3rd time is a charm, and John (or Alison) goes home tonight.

But it just feels too damm fucking easy, I don't like this.

If John finds out about this plan, I might point fingers at Jack or even Aaron as who told him, because of what I said in above stuff.

If John wins immunity then it goes to Alison as the target.

So far 5/6 are good to go with John. I bet Aaron might not be pleased but whatever bitch. I don't care if Alison was your bounty or not, we gotta do this tuh-DAY.

*SIGH*

I can't believe Aaron really did say "he's gay?" after I did a huge comment in our alliance chat about why John has to go over Alison, and in the comments I wrote in passing that basically Alison can't work her "magic" on Jack because he's gay. Like really? That's all you have to say from my speech? And then he also writes "2020 tryna be politically correct over here" made me facepalm as well :eyeroll: I swear he's akin to a religous frat bro anti-gay on the cast this year. Haha and tbh I don't mind politically incorrectness as humour, if it is done right. But I think this boy was just legit confused. If only Aaron knew that I, his brother, have a naked man calendar (shoutouts to COLT) right beside my computer monitor right now lmfao. Like this isn't the 90's anymore you don't have to say "no judgement" if someone says they're gay like

Dean

• Alumni
By Dean
"well dean that explains why hes so sensitive" okay Aaron we gotta talk about game instead of that because-

Anyway

It might feel like this is too easy, but as long as we have us 6 together, it doesn't matter at the end of the day. Some tribal councils just ARE easier, and that feeling otherwise is just paranoid nerves.

Dean

• Alumni
By Dean
Now that was a good blindside! But I'm disgusted that Nick played a part in it. Why did he flip NOW!? If we just waited one more damm day, then maaaaaybe you could have done that. But no, what the fuck. Nick's a snake. Snicke. Ehh I'll think of something later.

For some reason I'm not actually mad and I feel very honest with people right now. Maybe that's my fight or flight kicking in, thinking that I should go with the Poroto people as bottom of their tribe. I don't know anymore.

Dean

• Alumni