-- 9th Place - Voted Out 5-1-1-1 --
By Gary Hogeboom
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
If you threw a wish in the well to make it this far then you'll do anything to get by the people in your way.
The jury is growing and so is the pressure so where do you think you're going, baby?!

1. Hey, I just met you!
Are you still reaching out and bonding with new people or are your relationships pretty much set at this point? What are some weaker relationships you can build on?

2. This is Crazy!
It sure is! talk us through that blindside and your role and/or reaction before during and after that tribal council.

3. Here's my number
What are your numbers right now and how do you see them shaping immediately and several votes down the line?

4. Call me Maybe
Call your shot right now. Who is going out? How are you gonna make that happen?

Gary Hogeboom

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Dean
Gary Hogeboom wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 10:07:06 pm If you threw a wish in the well to make it this far then you'll do anything to get by the people in your way.
The jury is growing and so is the pressure so where do you think you're going, baby?!

1. Hey, I just met you!
Are you still reaching out and bonding with new people or are your relationships pretty much set at this point? What are some weaker relationships you can build on?

2. This is Crazy!
It sure is! talk us through that blindside and your role and/or reaction before during and after that tribal council.

3. Here's my number
What are your numbers right now and how do you see them shaping immediately and several votes down the line?

4. Call me Maybe
Call your shot right now. Who is going out? How are you gonna make that happen?

How long have you been hanging on to use that song as musical puns for Carl's vote confession questions? Also, fuck you Carl for thinking I went against you. If you're trying to protect Nick then fuck you for that too since he's boring haha.

1) Are you still reaching out and bonding with new people or are your relationships pretty much set at this point? What are some weaker relationships you can build on?

If that scoundrel Nick didn't flip and John left, then yes, my relationships would be set. But now? I'm now making bonds I didn't have with some of these people. I have to build these relationships up more than ever. That side seems, so far, to be the goody two-shoes crowd, so I have to play by their rulebook now. Ugh. I notice that Alison isn't dying to talk to me anymore even if she was online. But I'm not done talking to her yet. I'm talking to all these people now and being more honest and direct with them. Since I feel like it is a free-for-all now, it almost feels like Day 1 on Miombo again. So, I think tomorrow and the rest of the night I'll just talk to people, and see what I can get going. Kara and Angelina I'll have to try for, but the former doesn't seem interested in me at all for some reason. According to Aaron though she always messages him with shit.

2) It sure is! talk us through that blindside and your role and/or reaction before during and after that tribal council.

I got blindsided! And it was the best kind of blindside because I'm still here alive, but got to see it live. I suppose I'll see all remaining blindsides though, since we are in the Jury phase. But holy ice shitting walruses, what the fuck was up with Carl at the end? Was it because I made that "we all voted Tommy" joke? I can tell you I will never stop trying to lighten the mood with laughter, so he can get flogged with 20" dildos for all I care. I am glad that there was no whispering going on at least. Even if it was for the wrong reasons... well, my role was to get blindsided. John played the idol again and I knew it looked familiar. Went to check the URL to make sure of it before I wrote that it's old. Then finally Jeff came in later to say it was fake.

When it came to the votes... As soon as I saw Carl's name on the vote I was like wait hold up, what? And then it kept going, and I legit thought "oh okay good, John is still going home." But then it became 6-7 Carl's going! And I think my body forced me to just stop immediately. First of all because I had half a steak in my stomach and I was bloody hell gonna finish that second half of the steak before tonight ends, I'm tired of cold dinners because of this game. But two, I just didn't feel anything. No anger, no surprise. My first thought was to write that Tommy joke, as I had nothing else to think of. I still have nothing. I think it is because so many things crashed and burnt at once that I just haven't processed how dangerous of a position I really am in now. I don't even know who I want to work with anymore, just whatever gets me to the end. I wanted to take out the Poroto bitches because I never knew their understanding. Kara, Angelina, Alison, John, I have no idea where they stand at with each other or with other people (except a few like Dan, who others aren't fond of lol). Aaron wants us to find cracks, but AARON!!! THATS WHAT I'VE BEEN DOING THIS WHOLE GAME!!! THIS IS WHY I WANTED ALISON OR JOHN TO GO HOME! THAT FOURSOME HAS BEAUTIFUL SOLID WALLS MADE OUT OF THE THICKEST MARBLE THAT WOULD HAVE MADE THE ROMANS GET WET DREAMS. THERE AIN'T NO DAMM CRACKS. IF WE COULDN'T FIND THAT OUT THEN, HOW CAN WE NOW!?

... I can vent, and I do like to vent and be colourful with my vocabulary. But there's nothing I can do now except try. I trust Aaron 100% still, but I don't know if I can work with him forever. If there is a single moment, at all, ever, where I feel like I would be in a better place if I got rid of Aaron even if everyone else is still here, then I'll do it. As of right now I have no idea. So far John is the only one from the other side that was talking to me about game tonight, so as of right now, he's my only lead. I didn't like how he said he disagreed on Carl being the head of the snake for our side. Because what does that imply then? That I am the head? So does that mean they want to cut me off immediately? I don't know... should I be honest to John and say "You know what, Missy was right, I'm a bad bitch who made all these connections happen. You're a target too though so let's work together as two geniuses" or something. Hmm nah, I don't think that'll work. John doesn't like any actual fun ways to play the game. Ugh, but I must think of something. I only have 24 hours. And god, I don't want to be 10th place. I want those single digits baby if my ass is in Jury.

3) What are your numbers right now and how do you see them shaping immediately and several votes down the line?

Oh pffft no idea. I mean, there is me and Aaron who I'd love to see go on with me. But, I don't know. I'm in the minority now, and Carl was the one that had our immunity idol clues. We'd need FIFTY FUCKING FRENCH FRANCS for this shit! And any leads we had on the idol is gone too. So they'll likely get it too. JEFF WHY CAN WE NOT JUST BUY IDOL CLUES ON THEIR OWN WITHOUT SUBSCRIBING FOR THE FIRST TWO, THIS ISN'T HOW A FREE MARKET WORKS!

Numbers are going to change. Aaron wants to look for cracks but I swear to god, I do think that unless one of them makes a big move, those 4 bitches are going to at least make F6 together, or even F4. Nick seems good with them suddenly, as does Tommy. That could be their 6, and then there is Me, Aaron, and Jack. We aren't goats except for Jack, so that makes me worried we won't even make it farther. I have no clue on numbers for me or anyone else. From my POV, it really does feel like a free-for-all.

I think I have to inquire people about the late game to them. Be really in their face. Ask them what will happen at Final Six, for example. I have to try and play off people, and make people go against each other way more subtle than I have. I may have to turn into a middle player, for real. I just need to cling on to what I can to survive and swing on by until the end. Then I'll have regrown by then, and will be able to fuck shit up.

At the same time, you know what? My petty ass wants to skip the rest of this and make the Poroto bitches the F4 already. Just hand it to them. People like Nick and Tommy are damm stupid. Then again... maybe I can see exactly "why" Nick feels better on the other side. Because seriously, did Nick think we would drop him at like Final 8 or something? Whereas on this other side where I feel like there are no cracks, he is clearly the 5th one out. That is, unless Nick knows something I don't know. Perhaps John really is planning something to target the girls. I have no idea. I just hate how lovey-dovey proper the OG Nyiri people have become with each other, like learn to make a real fucking lie people and take out some damm players. It's ironic; I feel as though I can't trust them because they never lie.

4) Call your shot right now. Who is going out? How are you gonna make that happen?

Shit I don't know. Dan would be nice, since nobody likes him, and if John wants a name, I can give him Dan's name. Plus... if I only get one more day after tomorrow, all I want to do before I go to jury is to tell Dan to fuck off right to his face. So, one of my last requests is a Dan eviction that I participate in. But again, I'll have a word with John and see what is going on. Aaron is fucking terrible at challenges, so that basically leaves me alone. Wait a minute.

Now,

If I win immunity, I could give it to Aaron, right? Hopefully, I could give it to him and then- no, that wouldn't work. If they wanted to vote him out, but then I used the idol on him, they'd likely whisper to just vote me out instead since that idol is played before votes are cast.

Well, I can't say much for my long term plans. But for tomorrow? I'm going to suggest Dan moving forward. Along with that, just make connections with people like as if it is the first few days of Stranded.

Dean

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts
By Dean
Everyone went to bed at around 12:30 AM. Normally there'd be a few that stay up later, even if by just twenty or so more minutes.

What a coincidence that just has to be, right?

Anyway I'm giving myself an early (for me) sleep because I wanna wake up at like 10 AM and be on here all day tomorrow. I need to make sure I get shit done and that I get the right shit done. I think I have to switch my overall strategy as a player if I want to make it out of here alive. I'll think of something tomorrow once I have some leads.

Good night Houseguests- oh shit, wrong franchise again.

Dean

• Alumni
By Dean
Aaron please stop with the Survivor names I can't keep up and I have a feeling these are gonna be spoilers for when I watch them later on haha

Dean

• Alumni
By Dean
I swear to god these people are only awake in the mornings or 1-2 hours before the challenges. Wasn't one of the first questions in the application stated the hours you can be on? Did you only pick morning people cuz I swear :quiet:

But anyway, there isn't too much to go by yet unsurprisingly. Angelina gave me a nibble though. She said if me and Aaron vote how she says for the next two tribal councils, then we will be safe. I'm okay with that because then Dan is out now, and he can go. Plus, I made it to single digits!

Jack is sad since I really did want to get to the end with him, and he is the best goat with who is remaining on the cast, but alas... I have to really think this thru.

I think I'll have to just keep prodding until I get more info to work with.

Dean

• Alumni
By Dean
Aw, I won't get a cool blindside if Angelina votes for me :teary:

Still, I'll hold her to that. If she votes me out but didn't say so, and I am sent to jury, well, I'll scare her saying she won't get my vote because of it.

I love a deceitful game. I want my season to be won by someone with guts and ambition, not honesty. Even if Angelina decides to play the deceitful game eventually, it still won't look good because that's not her brand that she chose.

The only honesty I like, is about being honest with the type of game you're playing.

Dean

• Alumni
By Dean
Alison wouldn't be compatible with me even if I was a certified legal heterosexual male. I love orchid mantids and she would freak if I had them in the house haha. Most bugs are gross yeah, but not all of them. I mean really, I didn't think I would be able to ever speak with Misty from the Pokémon anime, but here we are.

Dean

• Alumni
By Dean
Was so ready to make a joke if I was voted out, about how they mispelt "Dan" and added an E by mistake, and that we should do a recount.

I'm just glad that's over with. Now, we deal with tomorrow and the future.

It is currently 9 people now. The Poroto 4 VS the non-Poroto 5. We still technically have a majority. Maybe me and Aaron could try to rally votes. I just don't know about Tommy, Nick, and Jack if they're gonna spill something. Because if they spill the beans that we tried to rally a vote against the 4, then me or Aaron will be leaving 100000000% tomorrow. It has to be done secretly.

Dean

• Alumni