-- 9th Place - Voted Out 5-1-1-1 --

Final 9. Just like Final 10, but one less. Six of you are going to join the jury, while three of you are going to make Final Tribal Council. Nine Plus Ten is Nineteen. Nineteen Minus One is Eighteen. Eighteen Multiplied by Three is Fifty Four. Fifty Four, FF? Franz Ferdinand? Franz Ferdinand was assassinated in 1914. 1914 was the year of the creation of the first regular commercial airline? Airlines in Tanzania? Air Tanzania? Air? Water? Earth? Fire? Only The Avatar, Master of All Four Elements, can stop - but when the world needed him most, he vanished! But you know what's not going to vanish? Your confessional questions:

1. The last two Thursdays have had a swap, a merge, a public immunity idol, a surprise swap auction, and even crazier auctions. Do you think this trend is going to continue into tomorrow? Any ideas on what’s coming around the corner?

2. What are you expecting in terms of StrandedCoin going into the final week of this game? Do you think you’re trying to save your coins for later or do you plan on spending them when you have them?

3. We’ve just came off a relatively drama-free and unanimous-vote immediately after a series of idol plays and split votes. Do you think this is going to hold for the rest of the season? Who do you think benefits the most from keeping up the status quo and who do you think needs to make a big move?

4. Now that the jury is starting to form, this is your last chance to really start to position yourself for the endgame. An idea that has been mentioned a lot in Stranded is the division between threats and goats. Where would you lie on that spectrum? Do you think it’s more important to get out people who would beat you at the end of the game or is it better to get out goats who could take an important spot at the Final Tribal Council away from you?

Nate Gonzalez

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Dean
Nate Gonzalez wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 9:40:23 pm
Final 9. Just like Final 10, but one less. Six of you are going to join the jury, while three of you are going to make Final Tribal Council. Nine Plus Ten is Nineteen. Nineteen Minus One is Eighteen. Eighteen Multiplied by Three is Fifty Four. Fifty Four, FF? Franz Ferdinand? Franz Ferdinand was assassinated in 1914. 1914 was the year of the creation of the first regular commercial airline? Airlines in Tanzania? Air Tanzania? Air? Water? Earth? Fire? Only The Avatar, Master of All Four Elements, can stop - but when the world needed him most, he vanished! But you know what's not going to vanish? Your confessional questions:
Referencing some history AND Avatar: The Last Airbender? Now that's a man after my heart.
Hmm, I wonder... I can probably explain my entire situation on Stranded with the intro:

~

John. Alison. Angelina. Kara.

Long ago, the four bitches lived together on Poroto(ish). Then, everything changed when the Merge happened.

Only Carl, master of both tribes, could stop them. But when :pop: needed him most, he vanished.

A day has passed and my bro and I discovered a new plan, on two swing voters named Tommy and Nick, and although their votes are great, they still have a lot to learn before they're ready to vote the right way.

But I believe they can vote with us.
*duhhhhhhhhh duhhh duhhh DUHHH

1. The last two Thursdays have had a swap, a merge, a public immunity idol, a surprise swap auction, and even crazier auctions. Do you think this trend is going to continue into tomorrow? Any ideas on what’s coming around the corner?
I mean, at first I didn't think so, I thought this was going to be a regular Thursday, but this question is suspicious and now I'm thinking overtime. I don't wanna think about it, because I'm going to be violently throwing up if there is some sort of twist that saves someone or whatever, and instead of me and Aaron brilliantly voting out John or Alison, we instead give them a power or aid. But I don't think Survivor would do stupid gamebreaking things like how they do on some Big Brother editions. Then again, this isn't Survivor but Stranded, and you hosts have your prostates ruptured by diamonds as you run this game. I just hope that nobody is pulling out that Ikorongo idol tomorrow, or else that's horrible. Better yet, if it is used on Jack or whoever their target becomes then I'll be dancing since it means one of the 4 will finally be going to jury.

2. What are you expecting in terms of StrandedCoin going into the final week of this game? Do you think you’re trying to save your coins for later or do you plan on spending them when you have them?
I have 35 coins and I'm saving them up. If we get another lottery I probably won't participate in it. The 4 of them must have low funds by now, since I imagine they all looked for the idol together, or at least one of them did. Honestly there hasn't been too much groundbreaking changes in the meta because of StrandedCoin so it mostly has been an afterthought, but I always said that there likely will be much more with it yet to come. Because of this question and the first, I imagine we'll get an announcement of an announcement of something big happening with StrandedCoin that will be extremely delicious and tempting to try and purchase. Also honestly, I probably would have spent coins a lot more if I were able to buy any hidden idol clues without needing it to be in chronological order. That retarded rule is the main reason why I didn't do a lot of idol hunting. I remember for the OG Miombo idol, I was thinking about using Jack's two clues, and then on my own I could have bought the 3rd clue, and used it to go and find the idol. To me that would have been brilliant and sneaky, and fits into the kind of gameplay I love and want to emulate. But it isn't possible, which I find a damm shame.

3. We’ve just came off a relatively drama-free and unanimous-vote immediately after a series of idol plays and split votes. Do you think this is going to hold for the rest of the season? Who do you think benefits the most from keeping up the status quo and who do you think needs to make a big move?

Oh yeah, totally will hold.

I was thinking about this on my own, and then Aaron came up to me with the same plan before I could send him my detailed version. There's no way we can vote out Jack tomorrow with the rest of them. It is 9 people, and they only need to vote out one more person before those four scoundrels of boredom are finally at an equal footing in terms of numbers. I can't let them have this victory easily. They gotta fight for it if they want it so badly. If Jack leaves tomorrow, then that puts me and Aaron in a dangerous spot. Tommy and Nick are the true goats here, but me and Aaron aren't. We would almost absolutely be targeted after Jack and even if we survived, we would just become pawns in the 4some's own game. I suppose if Aaron or I manage to be a pawn and make it to the Final Three, then we might have a shot at winning, but it will all come down to our jury plea.

We just need 5 votes. Me, Aaron, and Jack will vote for one of the Poroto people. Nick and Tommy are the hardsellers. Aaron tells me I have to be gentle with him like Jack. I didn't know Nick was just 20. So I'll try using my Jack tactics on Nick. Jacktics, if you will. I personally think Nick is the biggest obstacle for tomorrow. Tommy I think I can get on board. Aaron really doesn't like the guy anymore but I have intuition that Tommy can be swayed to us. Both of these people fucked us over though; with Tommy telling John about the Alison vote, and then Nick (who we thought was one of our CORE numbers) decided to flip on us and vote out Carl. Nick told Aaron tonight "You'd be shocked but they aren't 100% close. Like I can't promise you anything tonight but I could see some stuff going down soon." but that doesn't mean much to me. Who is they, what is some stuff, and when is soon? This is too vague for me to use. Besides, Nick could be getting fed false info, or Nick could be feeding us the false info.

And you know what? Even if that statement becomes Nick's defence for not wanting to vote out one of the Poroto bitches out, then you know what I wanna say to that? Let's help them out! If you think there are cracks in that alliance, and that they're not 100% close, then you don't just sit there and wait for the rock to erode. You get a fucking dynamite and throw it at the rock to break it apart immediately. You wanna know how to do that, Nick? By helping us vote one of them out now! Because then it becomes 3-5 and they have less sway, and then if you so desperately want to make your own moves, then you can. But we can't have all 4 of them stay at Final 8, or they will run the game, and my god it will be boring unless one of them gets a personality change.

Obviously the Poroto whores- OMG I GOT IT!

Whoreoto. Ho'roto. Hoeroto. One of those names I can use to describe the 4 of them! Holy shit I've been dying to think of a nasty name for them for a while now. Jesus that took longer than I wished to.

Anyway, Whoreoto will obviously want to maintain the status quo the most. They would love Jack to be voted out, and then what happens next after that? I assume for next week they'd want an easy Final 7 too at least for being unanimous. Only at Final 6 I think people will start to turn. If Whoreoto aren't blindly loyal to each other, that is. Ew, please turn on each other before that point. As for who would benefit from making a big move? Well, I kind of just spilled all of that at the beginning of this answer, didn't I? Me and Aaron must make this flip happen, and we can't do it without Jack, Tommy, and Nick. Unlike the failed Alison vote and the failed John vote, we need ALL of them this time. We can't afford to have someone be a maybe, no. They all have to commit 100%, or else the plan will fail. This will probably be the most difficult day ever for me on Stranded, trying to make this work out.

Here's a tl;dr about a hold on drama-free unanimous votes: If our plan goes through and we can get one of Whoreoto out of here, then I can guarantee there will be more shit yet to come. If our plan backfires, and 1 of our five numbers decides to vote against us, or one of them tells Whoreoto the plan and they got the Ikorongo idol to use now, then absolutely this will be on hold, because later on they'll just take out me and Aaron, and then this season of Stranded will be void of fun strategists who aren't afraid to go hard.

4. Now that the jury is starting to form, this is your last chance to really start to position yourself for the endgame. An idea that has been mentioned a lot in Stranded is the division between threats and goats. Where would you lie on that spectrum? Do you think it’s more important to get out people who would beat you at the end of the game or is it better to get out goats who could take an important spot at the Final Tribal Council away from you?
I'm definitely a threat and these cods know it. I can only imagine what it must be like to watch them play as an audience. Must look akin to a rat race trying to get anyone from Whoreoto to be tempted to cross their alliance. They're still playing with their original group of friends, and I think its about time these personified dialtones learn to make a big move and try to actually do something that will make me notice them. Even if I was in Jury I have no idea who is running what, since they're so vague and talk game only when decent for them. They seem like a clique by themselves. You can be friends with them individually, sure, but they'll never actually let you in as a full, equal member. I think Nick doesn't see this.

I think only Jack, Nick, Tommy, and maybe Kara are goats. Kara is iffy though, as I'd rather have one of those three sit beside me on finale night instead of Kara, who might easily get 3-4 votes just because of the Whoreoto clique. Not to mention, if me and Aaron lose and are voted off, then the game essentially becomes Whoreoto and their goats, and we just handed them the win. I don't want to let that happen, and I will die fighting that doomed future up until I see the words "Dean, the tribe has spoken..."
Courtney liked this

Dean

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts
By Dean
Hosts, if you motherfuckers have something planned today for some shit to happen, then you absolutely better do it before Tribal Council because I am going to need all the firepower I can get with convincing Nick.

If he wants to play hard to get with his vote tonight, let's play.

Dean

• Alumni
By Dean
So, interesting proposition Stephanie. I knew it was interesting that you were the only non-host alumni to contact me and talk with directly. I assume this is true for others, since Alison once messaged me about "wtf who is this Stephanie and are we allowed to talk to them?" and then Carl also went on about Stephanie. Wonder if that's the one who "almost got it".

Now two idols to give to two people, or a potential super idol eh? In a confessional to earn no less; my home turf. Well I have nothing better to do right now if Tommy and Nick aren't around much to chat with and convince them of getting one of Whoreoto out. Aaron is trying to get good with John for us, but I really don't think that's the best plan. John would definitely toss us before we had the chance to recuperate and gain the numbers back, I reckon.

I'll start with the basics before I begin searching, with a Bonjour @Stephanie!

Dean

• Alumni
By Dean
One observation is how you're recognized for winning Namibia but not Victory. Maybe that's just laziness on the hosts though.

Namibia is on the other side of Africa compared to Tanzania, and they were both also under British influence.

This season is the one that happened right after your second season that you won. Everyone here are newbies, everyone in the past wasn't. You're the only one who remains in contact.

My avatar's season is Island of the Idols, which I can only assume meant there were a lot of idols on it. Then this happens now. You might be able to give me an idol or more.

If you have up to two idols to give, they must look similar to motifs found on Namibia and Victory. Namibia, the 21st season, started in March and ended in April in 2014, and then Victory, the 36th season, started and ended this year 2020 in April. April seems to be the common denominator here if we compare your seasons.

You've asked me "are you winning" exactly twice. You've won exactly twice. You've asked me if I would be on another Stranded season and I said yes. So would I have to win twice in order to get your idols? But then how can I do that without inventing time travel? Speaking of travel we're very far apart, in Canada and Australia. Both are Commonwealth countries. You know who else are in the Commonwealth? Tanzania and Namibia, both the locations of our first seasons.

This is a lot of writing so far, which you've commented on about the confessionals, since you said they're really good/funny and I put effort into them. Perhaps even that early on in our conversations the twist to get idols from you was already in play.

There are a lot of questions you've asked me out of the blue, such as "would you align with me if I was in the game or vote me out" that seem to be like as if we were playing amongside you. Your signature is about Redemption Island, and I've heard enough about that place to know what it signifies. Do these idols have to do with you coming back in some way shape or form? Are you already playing the game, as a mentor or coach or something else? Are you part of a twist that is a side-game to this one, where if we correctly guess it, then you win the title of whatever that is and in exchange for us helping you out in your journey, you help us out by giving away idols?

But then that leaves the question of why did you only tell me one idol at first, and then later revise it to two idols that you could merge into one super idol? Are two people able to get it simultaneously? Is this all up to you?

The answer must be fluid, because if there are two idols to give, then at least two people are eligible to receive them. But if it's just one simple answer (like saying a number, like 100) then only one person can get it and win. Maybe there is a time limit to this since I don't think you could reward these at like Final 5 or whatever. And when that time limit is up, the first two people who guessed it right get idols, but if only one person got it, then they get the elusive super idol.

You were an under the radar type of player. This might show in the Awards Ceremony for Victory since you came only in 16th yet you were the winner. I believe this is also how you won in Namibia, by being UTR. You are an UTR player, and these idols seem to be very UTR, since there has been no official announcement from any other hosts on them.

You've hinted about reading things on each season on the Stranded website, but tbh those bios suck. They need DETAILS like my confessionals. Which you like. So maybe I have to write confessionals on bios about seasons and specifically your seasons. I mean, Victory has no written bio at all, so I only have the podcasts to listen to. And as for Namibia, I found this:
"With everyone furious at David and Stephanie finding the Hidden Immunity Idol, the next vote would obviously be four for David and three for Ashley."
So you yourself found a hidden immunity idol on your season, like I am attempting to do with you now. However, this line makes it seem like you found it with somebody else. That's interesting, since you also said to me that you have two idols to give out. I wonder if that is in reference to this. Likely not! Because, you told me that you had two idols to give and that it was two idols because of both of your winning seasons, which was twice; 2 times. At the end of the synopsis, it says this:
"From winning countless challenges, finding countless Hidden Immunity Idols and remaining true and in control of her alliance, Stephanie won the game with six votes, while Mike and David tied for second."
The whole "finding countless Hidden Immunity Idols" is the part that I'm really interested in here, since again, that's what I'm trying to do here. I can only imagine that perhaps you also found hidden idols on Victory too, at least once. So I imagine that you, as a winner, want to pass down to the potential winner of Stranded in Tanzania, your own hidden idols that you have won your past two seasons of Stranded. Winner to winner, idol to idol.

I can't look for further clues on Victory. You said you thought the Victory board was open to read, but it isn't. There is no post from 2020 on the forums, and I even signed in with my Dean username here to see if I could enter. Nothing. So I can only read on Namibia, which I already know plenty about.

You have two idols to give. Two seasons. Does this mean that there are answers or clues to you about both of those seasons? What I'm getting at is; 1 idol has to do with something you did on Namibia, and 1 idol has to do with something you did on Victory. If someone guesses the Namibia thing correctly, then you give them that idol, and if they guess the Victory thing right, then you give them that idol instead? And then of course, if that person manages to guess both correctly, then you present them with the super idol.

You told me that "players who talk to me more are more likely to figure out how to get it" and we have talked a bit about game, so I'm trying to analyze as much from our convos as possible. I imagine all those questions you asked me are important. Here are all the questions you've ever asked me:

> hows the game so far
> Do you have much org experience
> how did you find out about this one
> are you winning
> how come you havent watched survivor in a long time?
> where did poody find you for this game?
> who are you rooting for in bb
> do you watch the feeds and the eps?
> arent the feeds kinda boring like 90% of the time tho lol [This one wasn't exactly a question for me though just some thinking out loud]
> would you align with me if i was in the game or vote me out
> did you read up on my seasons
> do you watch my little pony lol
> have you figured out the twist yet
> why would we be in a prison yard? wtf lol
> do you think i could win a 3rd time
> what games did you play with your dad
> are you winning [Second time this was asked]
> lol why
> who are you gonna try and flip
> would you play another season if you got asked
> where are you from
> have you been to other parts?
> how you feeling about your convos
> is anyone else fun to talk to
> sounds like you dont want me to give it then if its "absolutely ridiculous"?
> when did i say that?
> if i gave it to you what would you do with it
> why do they hate you
> do you think i hate you
> you think im ew?
> have you even seen dean's season. i thought you hadnt seen survivor in forever
> how come lol

A lot can be related to the game; both yours and mine. They have to be tied in some way. You did ask me about if you should play a 3rd time. Does this have to do with the idols, where if I take them from you then I take your "life" and you won't be able to play again?

On Namibia you won 6-1-1. On Victory you won 7-3-1. Both victories were never close. Victory on Namibia and Victory on Victory. Victory is repeated three times there and Namibia once. is 13 or 31 a passcode? How about 3133 or 1311?

On both of our first seasons, Namibia and Tanzania, the two African Commonwealth countries, we were experiencing feeling at the bottom of a few rounds during the merge. Specifically, mid-merge. I am feeling like that as well. You'd be helping the future winner avoid this by passing down your idols that you've won to me, a shared individual.

I don't think you're a mentor, since you told me:
"i might get invited back if theres a mentors twist like island of the idols"
So first of all, thanks for the spoilers, but second of all, you would have also spoiled yourself being a mentor if you didn't say this. But I imagine you can not lie to me either when it comes to this idol. I used spoilers twice.

Two.... twice.... that seems to be common words I am typing. Two players here, me and you. Two seasons you won. Two idols to be won. That might have something to do with it.

Anyway, Nick and Tommy are on- WHICH IS ANOTHER PAIR OF TWO!
Anyway, Nick and Tommy are on so I have to stop this and get back in the game. What good are looking for hidden idols if I get voted out before I can find them?
Stephanie wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 2:44:55 pmKeep digging.
I just quoted you directly, does that do anything?

I tried clicking your words and there are no secret links in them, nor on your profile. Again, except that Redemption Island signature. Which I saw on the old forums when I'm browsing Namibia. But that all seems to be post-game related things I think. My god were people rude on those forums lmfao compared to what I'm going through now at least. Those seem like interesting people to play against, instead of the likes of Whoreoto.

So... did I do any progress on this at all or do I sound crazy? You know, more than usual? Because I'm going to get even more stir crazy if I keep this up. Oh, and I shall.

Garrett liked this

Dean

• Alumni
By Dean
So Angelina is fully honest and won't lie, right? I asked her if she had the idol cuz she snooping her ass around in the forums. She confirmed she found it and wow, that was anticlimatic.

I hate honesty.

Also, Lauren giving Angelina 14 coins while giving us none at all is exactly what Lauren's brand is all about. I can't believe Lauren died and she still finds ways to shock me from beyond the grave. Literally: who is she, where did you find her!?

Dean

• Alumni
By Dean
If Angelina is serious, and it becomes a near-unanimous vote for me to go out, then I'm going to use a few of my talents to give them one last scare. I gotta put on my scary mask, and I gotta get some photoshop skills going on.

I'll make them remember that I was in charge, that I was a threat, and it took a whole fucking tribe to get me out.

I won't mention Angelina's name, since I can respect her honesty for this and I want to protect one of the only people in my potential final hours who will vouch for me, even if we're on opposing sides. That is good sportsmanship. I would love to see her stick it to John and Alison so good if I am destined to be on jury.

But... it isn't over yet. I am not yet destined to be on the jury. We are not at tribal yet. We are not at the challenge yet.

And yet...

I am about to expose everyone. Ask them directly. No more puttering around. I'm asking who are you voting for tonight and why the fuck is it me!?

Dean

• Alumni