-- 9th Place - Voted Out 5-1-1-1 --
By Dean
Holy shit okay everyone, so I was originally going to make this a video confessional, talking about everyone who's come and gone, and I’d take a drink of vodka everytime I was done talking about someone (except the cheaters) as a toast to them, and I tried it, but shit me I got so pissed (hate admitting that since I’m usually good at handling my liquor lol) and it was just mindless rambling by the time I got to the mid-jury. I think it was like an hour and a half long of recording and I’m like nah I can’t even edit this drunken ramble XD

So after having a night’s sleep, here’s a written transcript that I whipped up right now. Oh and also, I've written up my questions and statements to the F3 and will be posting them shortly after this. Just have to refine them and shorten the length of my statement a little bit. Not to mention I have to make my grand entrance, so I'll wait for one or two more people to post perhaps before mine. No matter what however it will be posted before I sleep tonight.

~

I want to try and start every fallen comrade with at least one thing positive about them. Because let’s be real, I’m probably going to verbally assault them. I’m too brutally honest about how I feel in these confessionals. Anyway, I don’t know how they do this fallen comrades thing in the show because it has been forever since I watched it, but I’ll just do it like a countdown. Let us begin.

Vince:
I didn’t get to know much about Vince, since he wasn’t very active for his time that he was here. He was a perfect scapegoat for whoever took the disadvantage on our tribe, but I think I believe him when he told us that he didn’t do it. From the very few things he said to me and said in our group chat, he did seem knowledgeable on Survivor, so if he was looking forward to this experience, then I hope his dreams weren’t crushed too much. I haven’t seen him online ever since then though, so I’m not sure if he’s a lurker or not. I think he said he was asexual, so power to him for that. I never met an ace before, which is funny since I pretty much know someone that’s every other gender and sexual minority (best friend’s an enby ffs). Vince made a grave mistake though by not being online the first two hours right after the game first began, because that’s when connections first happened. Based on my experience, and through what I was told in jury by a few people, a lot of long-term connections were made in that first hour or two. Even though he had real life obligations so you can’t fault him for that, that’s still a big mistake for his game, and frankly, he was already at the bottom of the tribe for a little while. He had a little bit of safety with Elaine since she was guaranteed to go, but after that, he was tied with Karishma for bottom feeder of the tribe, and he didn’t do much to try and alleviate that. Eventually, we chose him to go at our second tribal council. IIRC it was because he was online for the challenge with disadvantages, and Karishma wasn’t, so she saved herself by not being there? Or something like that. Also, most of our tribe was pissed off about the disadvantages being taken, whereas Vince seemed more “aw shucks that sucks lol” about it, and his positive attitude in contrast to how most of us felt put a target on him, thinking that he was the one who took the disadvantage. So Karishma was saved for a little bit longer because of that. In short though, Vince just never seemed to take a proactive approach to the game, and that’s why he isn’t here today. He mostly chatted in the tribe chat but he hardly did individual IM chats, from what I gather. Sucks that he left the same place as the real Vince but what can you do haha.

Davie:
I didn’t know Davie so I don’t have much to say. I know there is some controversy over the Davie vote from the other tribe. I think there were a few other possible targets that could have went down that night. I think John said he wanted to vote out Christian instead, and Carl said that Dan said he really tried for Alison to go. I may have things mixed up, but that’s what I heard. Personally I have nothing to say to Davie since I don’t know him. I don’t remember how active or not he was, so I can’t really speculate either on how he could have been had he stayed. I think he was still one of the least active people on the other tribe. Kara also said she spearheaded his vote because she thought an all-guys thing was forming. I haven’t heard about that at all, so I don’t think her fears were correct, but alas, he’s gone now.

Karishma:
Pizza-chan, the Queen of Tardiness herself! You know, Karishma seemed alright, I’ll admit. From the little chats we had, she was fun here and there. Out of every inactive pre-merge boot, I kind of wish she was able to log on more the most, because she definitely had spunk to her, like when that asshole John decided to capitalize on Elizabeth’s loud whisper, and Karishma called Elizabeth out on it when John brought it up again in the thread. So she definitely had things to bring to the table for entertainment at least; her problem was that she just never brought herself to the table to begin with. I was so waiting for that British tongue to smite us down but it never came. Anyway, she lives on in our hearts. The way she logged on three minutes before the rock challenge ended? ICONIC. The way she said she was pregnant at her Poroto tribal council? ICONIC. This girl is definitely among my favourite pre-merge boots. Sadly I don’t know if she’s a lurker or not, because I never see her name pop up on the people online screen anymore. I don’t know if she could use the excuse that she was in the UK be a reason for why she was never online, because there were people like me and Kara who were constantly online, no matter what our time zone was. Karishma could have logged on at any point with free time she had, even if it was 5 AM in North America, but she literally came and went for challenges and that was it. She put no effort into being here.

Jessica:
So, here we go with Jessica. You know, I got along great with her (even more than Carl and Nick originally), but I was just so worried about our tribe’s first tribal council, because who knows where the votes could go. If Jessica went, I would feel safe, since I could have either the boys as a foursome, Win or Booze ( :pop: ), or I could have stuck to the three Miombo bitches on the tribe, with me, Aaron, and Lauren. So Jessica you gotta know this, it was literally nothing personal. Nothing in this game is personal to me. You just got swapfucked really badly, as I said in my vote. And because John told me that he actually gave you his idol, in hindsight I'm glad it was a blindside or else you would have saved yourself. I think you were easily the worst victim of the swap this season actually. And to be honest Jessica, your pals John and Alison won’t stop their endless whining and bitching about you leaving, and fuck me is it ever so annoying, so I have to say that you leaving was one of the best things that could have happened for my game and many others. John and Alison remain forever salty, and from their salt the Romans could supply their entire empire with it. Heh, I love how salty they still are over someone they knew for only a week. A fucking week. I don’t even feel that way about Elizabeth even though I like her. Really the only bad move that Jessica made was saying that loud whisper to John, about how she couldn’t survive on our tribe. That was our first crack with the three orange bitches we first discovered, and me and Aaron just had to take it. Because if Jessica didn’t say that whisper out loud, then I might have trusted Jessica on a game-level even more than Carl and Nick would. Who knows what could have happened if the loud whispers never happened.

Elizabeth:
Here we go, the mom from Barrie! She’s great you know? She kept it real and was funny as hell. I hope her pot plant continues to grow bigger and bigger. But man, it still sucks how she had to go. Even if Missy and Angelina truly didn’t know each other before the Elizabeth vote, I still don’t trust that shit. I think she deserves a second chance on Stranded absolutely. Or that other one, Isolated, since she loves Big Brother too. She definitely should get a chance to be on something else. Her talking about how she goes to a lot of "live" shows for BBCAN makes me either wanna join her, or just outright audition for the show even more now. I can tell you Elizabeth that if you made the merge, we would have steamrolled a lot of shit together. We would have traded notes and we would have called so many shots together. Imagine the blindside too that one of us might set up against each other, that’d be wild. Sorry that I couldn’t get a Canadian in the finals as a winner. That just means we’ll have to come back here and claim the title for the True North, Strong and Free. I see you Elizabeth though, you’re the most active pre-merge boot along with Jessica and Chelsea together, so I hope you and all of them are doing well behind the scenes. I sort of wish I took a few whispers to pass across to the other tribe and take the -1 coin penalty, because I lowkey didn’t trust Aaron with Tommy. That’s a shame, but nothing you can do about it.

Christian:
This dude really broke the language barrier at his tribal council eh? It seemed that both Poroto tribal councils were full of WTF moments. I didn’t know much about Christian other than he was in France, and that John wanted to really get him out. I wonder if we could have formed a French-language alliance together. Ce serait amusant. Not much else to say here. Rarely he comes online as a lurker, but at least he does still. Obviously not as much as the more active pre-merge people that I’ve stated above.

Chelsea:
My god, I can’t imagine what you went through with the M*ssy flip. You two seemed so close, and yet, she flipped on you and you seemed to become the worst of enemies come time the merge happened. I would not have believed it if I weren’t there to witness it. Chelsea though, lemme tell you. You were on the bottom of my list for Miombo, I didn’t feel you as much as everyone else. Plus, you were at the hip with M*ssy who I never fucking trusted in the first place. So trying to ally with you was dangerous. Also... you did seem like a bit of a prude to me, lol. Meme culture would traumatize you. Anyway, once I saw that you and M*ssy weren’t a thing anymore at merge, I was so relieved. I was the one who lead the Angelina vote for the merge boot, but sadly we just didn’t have the numbers that I thought we did. It was going to be a near unanimous vote for you Chelsea had I not pushed for you to stay. Carl and Nick were saying “Chelsea?” to me during that vote near the end since they kept hearing your name, and I knew I had to pick another target quickly, and chose Angelina, who most people seemed on board with. I really tried hard to make sure this reality did not come to pass. But, again, we were little short on numbers. That was the one time Dan didn’t fucking vote with us, and it is a shame, but it is what it is. I forget the vote count but I think if Dan voted with us then she would have been the boot and you would have made it. At least you made the merge tribe technically, even if not the jury.

Missy:
This cunt ain’t worth talking about. Never trusted her to begin with, but then she pulls this shit with cheating and finding Devilina on Facebook and shit? If you don’t respect this game then I have no respect for you. Fuck off.

Lauren:
This girl. This fucking girl right here. She’s just so perplexing and mindboggling, the way her mind thinks. Even in jury she says a couple things here and there that I don’t believe. Because of her past ways, I didn’t believe at all that she was close with Tommy until he confirmed it. Aaron is gonna have a hard time believing that too I think haha. Lauren this whole fucking game was so interesting. I swear to god you hosts have Lauren replaced by a random lurker every couple of days since she just comes up with the weirdest fuckery every day and seemed like a different person every day. Her opinion on people changed every hour. I had no damm clue how she came up with some of the theories she thought of. She’s absolutely a character, and even though I mocked her a lot, it was in good fun. However, because of this, I deemed her unstable game-wise and even though Aaron was insistent as fuck on keeping her after the merge, I was so ready to drop her after merge because I just couldn't trust her to be in proper working order. I’m sort of glad she got voted out when she did, because managing Lauren was way too exhausting to deal with. Not to mention she had that side thing with Tommy, who I was trusting less and less, so that would have been even harder to deal with.

Carl:
Bald ass who got a hat finally! He once told me that he spoke about sports first with me since that’s like an icebreaker among guys. I… suppose it is? I’d never heard of that before though. So I pegged Carl totally wrong from the start. He spoke with me about sports to begin with, and when you put into account that he was from the other tribe to begin with, it didn't really make me feel cozy with Carl on a personal level. It wasn’t until Carl and Nick voted out Jessica, and me and Carl started to bond over other things such as anime, where I began to take a liking to him. I think we’ll definitely remain in close contact once the game ends. He was a great scapegoat for the other side, and I’m glad he was really pushing that 4-2 Jessica vote on the other side, since it put bad blood on him with none on me. Even though Aaron was my closest ally, Carl seemed like the best strategist on our side after me. He was my connection with Dan, and I assumed incorrectly that he and Nick were super tight, so Carl getting voted off was definitely a massive wake-up call in my game, but it was still too late for me I think. With me and Carl out within a few days of each other, the other side got rid of the two biggest people in opposition finally, and that was the end of that. I gotta say that Carl appears to not have the most expressive personality out there compared to some other people on this cast, but he's definitely fun to chat with nonetheless.

Dan:
This asshole… ugh I wish I could remain petty, but you know what? I can respect him, because in the jury, he at least seems to own up to being an asshole, so I respect that. Still not his biggest fan but I can at least respect him now and not hate him personally. I’m not sure why he became an asshole since he got high praise from John and Carl about his conduct and personality before the swap. But apparently after the swap Dan was never the same again. I don’t mind being cordial with him and I don’t mind trying to get to know him after, but I’m not in any rush to do so. It was so satisfying to vote him out, so I’m glad I was able to do that before my untimely demise, but I couldn’t manage to write a nasty message to Dan. I don’t know why, but I just couldn’t do what Aaron did. I wanted to, but I couldn’t find myself doing it for some reason. GOD I hate when my niceness takes over haha.

Dean:

Angelina:
Again, not worth talking about. She did seem nice and honest, but after that stunt that was pulled, I have no respect for her. Fuck off, and in addition, fuck off John for talking about crap like saying that you hope she’s still doing okay. SHE :clap: FUCKING :clap: CHEATED. To me, I’d rather have tons of ambiguously moral people like me on a cast as opposed to damm cheaters. She can go. I don’t hate her like I hate M*ssy though.

John:
Trigger Warning for you John simps out there.
Where do I even begin with this one? You know what, I said I wanted to start off with one thing positive about people because I’m going to roast them anyway, so I’ll say that I think that John is probably the best overall player this entire season. He's better than me as a player. That’s where the praise ends though, because he’s starting to royally piss me off. And speaking of royalty, I can’t believe you lot call him a king. If that’s the case and he’s your king, then he's a Romanov and I'm a Bolshevik. Do you want to know why I still feel this way about him? Here’s the thing. We’re both in jury, and we’re both out of the game. He should be able to freely talk about the game as is, there’s no need for bullshit. So why does he keep on insisting that he wasn’t a threat at all? Why does he need to say shit like “oh people shouldn’t have overestimated me” like bitch no, that’s not how it goes down. You were a threat, you were a gameplayer, and you need to own who you are. He’s trying to be humble, but he’s doing it in an asshole way. Usually people act modest because they don’t want to come across as an asshole, but John’s trying to perfect this otherwise lost art. This could also be sarcasm, as he claimed it was a few times, but fuck he’s horrible at it. Using sarcasm online is delicate and you have to really make sure you make it known that it is sarcasm. And I know it isn't just me, since Alison also questioned something John said in the jury that was sarcastic. Now, don’t put /s like Reddit does because then that just fucking kills the joke, I hate that shit. To do sarcasm over text, you must make it obvious but the right amount of obvious. You could do things like use bold or italics to make a point. He is so bad at sarcasm that I think he’s just using it as an excuse for when I call him out, honestly. Then again, maybe he just legitimately doesn't know, and I shouldn't be so harsh with him about it. Still, because we can’t hear his tone of voice in text, I can’t tell with him what’s serious and what isn’t. He’s the only one I have a problem with identifying what’s a joke and what isn’t. He’s about as funny as dealing with kidney stones. Seriously, this scoundrel couldn’t get a gig in an empty pub no matter how hard he tried. Maybe we just have different styles of humour or ways of interpreting humour, but anyway. At the end of the day, I just really don’t like his attitude in jury. I try to be nice, I try to be civil, I try to joke with him, I try to be serious with him, I try to discuss the game with him, and it all seems to result in the same type of manure. He’s acting like a complete fool, trying to downplay his strategy. Because you know what, he isn’t always like that, he isn't always modest. Right around the Alison boot, he said in the main game commentary thread “oh make sure my jury thread is the biggest to compensate for my disappointing finish” and regardless of whether it was a joke or not, I made a joke back at him saying “Well then I’m going to make Alison’s thread the longest”, and he fucking dislikes my comment!? Wow, he truly is a sore loser, a complete textbook example. He sometimes hides it, but I can tell he does wish he was still in the game badly. I almost have to thank Devilina for cheating since it fucked over John. I legit have no idea how you can be an asshole while still attempting to be humble. But that’s what John is trying to be in jury, and it isn’t working for me. I mean, even look at Dan, and Nick too! Hell, even Lauren! I wasn’t too fond of them by the time I was voted out, but now in jury, I don’t mind those three at all actually, and I think it’s great that we can all just chat and catch up about the game or whatever else. I have no animosity towards those three at all. Alison I also enjoy her company a lot. John on the other hand, is like a wasp at a picnic. You just so badly want to swat at it away and hope it never comes back. But I digress. You know, if John joins the awards show on discord, and he still tries to pull this weird modest-asshole persona, I’m getting on the mic fast and calling his ass out live. One, because anytime I’ve called him out in jury, he has nothing to say back to me, and he knows I’m right. But two, because I’ll just be absolutely fuming at that point. John, just accept that you were a game player, you were strong, and that’s that. You don’t need to play mindgames with the jury. I swear John must be some kind of fucked in the head, because with what he’s said so far in jury; either one, he truly believes himself in thinking that he wasn’t a threat at all, or two, he is just fucking around with the jury and playing these headgames. To me, both of those are messed up in their own way. I can’t wait to hear what he has to say in person, because if he slips even once then the claws will come out. And I don’t wanna do that since I want a nice awards show, a nice reunion. But if he acts like a humble asshole and commits to this act of thinking he wasn’t a threat still, then I have no choice. He can argue that Tommy and Nick were threats too during the mid and late merge, sure, but he can NOT downplay his own role. I'm tired of his ratchetry. He's a serial disliker too; he got a fucking problem that not even Bedlam could cure. Anyway, I’m ranting too much about John now. My crazy has been unleashed too much haha. Next!

Alison:
Oh, my dear Alison. I never imagined someone would fall for a stranger and some pixels, but it happened. If Jack didn’t tell them the Alison plan and if Nick didn’t flip, then I could have continued to use Alison as I pleased. But two strikes in a row made me tell Alison the truth, I had to. I enjoyed our time we had together, and it was nice that she was online a lot, but holy fuck she went overboard with the flirting I find, even for me. Not to mention if I didn’t respond to her in time, there was one or two times where she got a touch moody (and that’s a massive pet peeve of mine personally; to text someone a “guess you have more important things to do” or something if they don’t respond to you right away). I’ll have to admit it was hard to flirt sometimes since it reminded me of some flirts I’ve had before of people who were too clingy, and I had to slow myself down somehow. Telling her the truth was a way out for me. I don’t mind sex jokes or dirty talk or simple light flirting, but it was just too much with her. I didn’t know until later on that she really did have feelings, so that is why I was perplexed as to why she took it so hard. There was also not too many general conversations between us. She told me about her volleyball coach stuff, and I wanted to know more about that! I wanted to know about her as a mom, and her life. But I never really got that from her. I told a summarized part of my life to her, and I dunno, it made me feel more vulnerable than comfortable at first. I think Alison and I were just a tragic story from the start that could never have ended in a good way. But I do think there’s a road to reconciliation. Yes I may have thought that Alison was weird for taking this so seriously, when I was the total opposite and removed all my emotions from this game as I possibly could. However, I don’t think she’s a bad gal at all and she seems fun and exciting as ever. About her game though, I do think I was correct in assuming that Alison was essentially the second-in-command for John, so I was glad to see her go out right after John. Not to mention she made her TC fun to watch, so I thank her for that. If Alison was in the Final Three instead of Kara, I think Alison would have had a greater chance of winning actually than anyone there now.

Nick:
So this guy. I don’t understand his game, it seemed all over the place at the end. I still don’t think he was online a whole lot compared to others, even though he said otherwise, and honestly? It makes sense that he’s actually only 18. His personality does describe that well. I get massive zoomer vibes from him (and Kara too tbh). He has moments of childlike innocence, yet at the same time he’s quite mature for his age, but can also still try a tiny tantrum if required. He was correct in assuming that he was at the bottom of :pop: for me, since I trusted and got along better with Aaron and Carl than I did Nick, but at the same time, I wouldn’t have gone after him because I thought he never had it in him to do what he did to Carl and everything after that. He did something that nobody in this game has done to me. He really impressed me. He could have fooled me into thinking he was near-goat status the whole time, while playing an aggressive UTR game in the late game. If he made it to Final Three, I could have seen myself vote for him to be honest. So, game-wise he has made an impression on me (admittedly really only after I went to jury), however… on a personal level, I don’t know. We never really clicked. I don’t dislike the kid, but I never felt like we made a connection personally. Anytime I tried to discuss things with him, it just sort of, ended. Talking to him felt like those times where you’re at a family reunion and you’re trying to talk to these relatives you loathe seeing and you’re trying to literally think of ANY conversation to have with them to try and connect, and no matter how hard you try, nothing sticks. I just felt like he never wanted to try and bond with me either. I think for our IMs I initiated almost every conversation; I think a few times he made the first move to speak with me, and even then it was basically only to find out who I was voting for right before TC. So that's all on him.

Tommy:
Even though Tommy played a similar game to Nick in the merge-period, I sort of feel the opposite with Tommy than I do Nick. Tommy played an incredible UTR game, perhaps the best that there was this game. I legit had no idea he was with Lauren, so that was a really great move. Then there was all the shit in the merge period too. Even though he’s said it in jury, there was so much that he did that I can’t even keep track of some of the stuff he did. Which most were verified by either John, Alison, Lauren, or Nick. Having said that, I almost feel like I don’t even know who Tommy is anymore. Aaron had it right; there’s something off about Tommy now ever since merge. I couldn’t put a pin on it, but I didn’t really like how it went down. It’s intriguing that a lot of people on the jury were wanting Tommy to win, because unless Tommy spilt all the tea in his opening statement, I would not have believed him if he told me what he said he did. I’d vote for Aaron or Nick (pre-opening statements) before I’d vote for Tommy. Tommy was sort of tied with Kara actually in my tier list at F6. I have no idea where he would have landed. Not to mention, I disagree with quite a few things Tommy has said in jury, mainly game but even a couple personal tidbits, so I have no idea where that’ll take us post-game. Guess I’ll just wait and see.

Aaron:
Aaron, Aaron, Aaron... he has the longest history out of anyone in this game with me. From simple beginnings with us three and then the 49th Parallel, to trying to recuperate our losses after losing someone in :pop: together. There's a lot to be said I think. Originally I trusted him as someone to work with, but not exactly my #1. Jack and Elizabeth firmly cemented themselves as that. It wasn't until I was on the other tribe that I was able to make him my #1. However, even though we were close, I must admit I still don't know too much about him. He knows next to little about me, and I know next to little about him. He's in Philadelphia, lives in the Italian part of town, he has a girlfriend, and that's pretty much it. From his interests and the way he carries himself, I still say we'd probably not be friends if we met in person, I think we like way too many different things, or might have separate values. But at the same time, I do feel a strange bond with him that I can't explain, because it feels more than just the game. Maybe because we were both in the trenches together and were brothers in arms. Anyway, I look forward to speaking with him once more when we are both on the outside together. As for his game, it seemed pretty similar to mine I think, only I was the one who did a lot of the big planning and preparations. He more or less was my close lackey. I'm very interested to see what he thinks he did that I actually did, or someone else like what Carl actually did. For example, he claims he threw I-M-M-U-N-I-T-Y challenge with me, but he was telling me during it that he wasn't throwing it with me. Not that throwing that challenge was tough, but I was the one who was goofing about on purpose, not Aaron. Maybe he was saying he threw it because of how he did on challenges in general :crine: I fucking love how terrible Aaron was at challenges, like I'm not joking it's probably one of my Top 5 favourite things about Stranded this season. Then he goes and fucking dies at the last challenge. My inner strategist wants to shame him and condemm him for giving up, but another part of me wants to just laugh out loud hard at that. My headcanon is that seeing all 5 past challenges sent Aaron into PTSD overload from all his previous failures and he just blanked until Jack won lmfao.

Kara:
I just don't know what this girl even did. John and Alison in jury sort of vouch for her, as I think Nick and Tommy might too, and her opening statement also is good for me, but I still see her as near-goat status. I have to say "near-goat" because for some reason everyone and their mothers seems to take offence to that word for some reason? What the fuck why am I surrounded by sensitive as fuck people on the jury. You know, I don't even know how me and Dan aren't friends tbh, we would hate the world together :crine: Anyway, yeah I still don't really see what she did to deserve a win, but I'm not opposed to giving her my vote either. Her statement was good, and now I want to hear some questions answered from her too, and who knows. Dean might vote for Kara after all! I gotta say I love how active she was, and even if we didn't talk much, I just loved knowing that she was participating in something that went on here in Stranded. Being active seems like something I'd like to reward, but it isn't the main factor. Still is something I like to see. However, again, even if she was active she barely spoke with me about a lot of stuff, and she seemed the most goat-y person from the OG OJ tribe once the merge happened. She does seem bouncy in personality, so who knows how far she can really take this; the win and the post-game.

Jack:
My closest non-game friend here. We spoke about so much together. He was the one I first told about my broken femurs, hips, all the hospitalizations I've had to do, my current status and condition with it all... it was actually really nice to tell someone. He also told me a lot about his own personal life, but I still think I must have not been an exception since he was normally a friendly guy, and I bet he told everyone his life. He was almost an antithesis of Aaron. Whereas he knew little to nothing about my life yet was super close with me for strategy, Jack was someone who I looked forward to chatting with everyday on a personal level, but sadly there was little progress with game talk. I knew from the moment that he was shocked to find out that Vince or Karishma were the targets at our second TC, that he was someone that wouldn't be good at strategy for the most part and not in the know at all. It's a shame since he's a wonderful person, but I'm not sure if this game was right for him. I commend him for going this far however, even if he got the goat label. He might be the person I'm most looking forward to talking with outside of this game. But even with his opening statement (which I found was pretty good for a goat) he doesn't leave much to talk about when it comes to strategy. The one thing that worries me is that although he played a cautious game (which is totally okay to do) his opening statement also comes across as cautious, and he doesn't seem entirely confident in his win. Which is a bit of a shame, and I hope that I'm proven wrong at that.
Garrett, Chelsea liked this

Dean

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts