-- 16th Place - Voted Out 3-2-1 --
By Reem Daly
Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
GAME ON

Welcome to the Miombo tribe! Hopefully you're hitting it off with the rest of your tribe because for the next 30 something days these people will determine your fate in the game. Just a few questions to ponder as we head into the first week!

1 - Who on the tribe are you meshing with? Who could you do without?
2 - What is your general strategy for the tribal portion of the game? are you looking for a tight alliance, or just going with the flow? Do you feel you're being successful thus far at said strategy?
3 - We announced our first challenge involving strandedcoin and the first opportunity to use them. How do you feel about the tribe distribution of coins strategy? What do you think of the idol? What are your thoughts on strandedcoin and the future it entails for the game?
4 - The first tribal is Monday night, and it's a double doozy! Are there plans in place for an elimination target already? Who are you working with to implement this?

Best of luck! We're so excited to watch you play!

Reem Daly

• Host
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Elizabeth
I vibe most with Dean. I truly believe we are a sealed deal. We have a solid 4 With Me, Dean, Aaron and Tommy. (Canucks before dumb fucks) :rofl: I really like Missy and she is good for my game so I convinced the guys to bring her and jack in as well. Hopefully works out lol
Although it feels nice and comfy I know I need to prepare for swap or merge. Therefore stay close to the few on my tribe I’m not aligned fully with. I can do without Lauren but I think I’ll need her later.

I feel as though this far my strategy is working. I wanted to be social and everyone’s bestie. I also wanted to make sure I’m with strong people and have numbers. I’m going to work extra hard to be everyone’s #1. I really want a tight tribe but in the end I’ll do what’s best for me, in the moment. Let’s hope I can stay loyal and not be forced to do something I don’t want to until at least merge.

I’m very iffy with coins. Our first challenge went fairly easy as I had to figure it the fuck out lol but I did it. Lol who would have thought? Not me haha Crazy the other tribe did the same!
I know eventually I’m going to need my coins so I feel safe enough for now to not need to spend.

First tribal should be a breeze. I mean y’all see wtf Elaine has done. Diddly squat. So easy for us. Already got a pecking order in mind and it goes;
Elaine
Vince
Lauren
Chelsea
As far as I got so far lol

:crown:
Reem Daly, Garrett liked this

Elizabeth

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts
By Elizabeth
I’m telling all the guys what they want to hear as they come to me for final 2s. I’m going to stay loyal until the bitter end but when that time comes, Dean is my #1. I trust him the most but also have the best relationship with him and well Team Canuck!
I like Tommy but he’s already sniffed out Deans post so he’s smart and watching. Tommy says to keep in mind Deans analytical. Takes one to know one?

Also, I’m playing extra dumb and as though I don’t know what to do or expect. I don’t want anyone knowing I played Isolation. If it just so happens I’m final 2 I wouldn’t mind using it as one of my many arguments for winning. Shocker!

Elizabeth

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts