-- 16th Place - Voted Out 3-2-1 --
By Danni Boatwright
One tribal down! It may have just been voting out an inactive, but you've officially made it past first boot territory! I tip my hat to you :hattip:

That being said, the game only gets harder from here.

1-How did the vote come together tonight? was it a consensus boot?

2-How does the introduction of strandedcoin impact your targets on the tribe? How does it impact the way you plan to play in challenges?

3-on a scale of 1-10, how safe do you feel on this tribe? If you feel safe, who do you think should be worried?

Danni Boatwright

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Elizabeth
Elaine. Can anyone explain what happened there? Like thank you baby girl :yas:

Tonight’s vote was literally given to us. No one can take credit for that but thank the shit hawks it wasn’t me!
Let’s just say if it wasn’t Elaine, Vince was next in line anyway. He surprised me tonight though. Karishma too. Probably drugs or they had something to prove at this point. To each their own :rofl:

Im being super greedy with coins, so far. All depends what gets thrown at Me. I think once everyone realizes what they can get or do with them, I can definitely use them to barter safety. Map out the greedy fucks willing to do so. I’m watching. Or get booted, greedy as fuck. Either or. Takes one to know one lol

Within my tribe I’m definitely at a 9 on the safety scale. I’d be stupid as fuck to think 10. No one is ever completely save. I’m most definitely over playing and making way too many errors in chat but I’m literally so entertained. I don’t care. All this comfort is going to my head!

Elizabeth

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts
By Elizabeth

Hey its me, Everyones best friend LOL
Boy am I glad this isn't Big Brother or I may be in way over my head. I am feeling like Tyler. Final 2s all over the place lol Luckily Ill never have to nominate and just keep burning people.

While Im feeling as though I am in very good spot and the Majority of the tribe wants to work with me, I know eventually I will need to start thinking about jury management.

Elizabeth

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts