-- 16th Place - Voted Out 3-2-1 --
By Gary Hogeboom
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
Howdy OOOOOWWWEEEEE what a fantastilicious night for the fans out there. Y'all should take a collective bow. Let's dig right in to these here queshins. :hattip:

1. Most people expect swaps nowadays. Did you plan for this at all? tell us how you plan to adapt to this new tribe.
2. Break down what you think might happen on your tribe and others? Perhaps numbers will be dominant... or have you identified some cracks in OG that people can exploit?
3. How did you feel about the whispering at the swap? Did you expect so much cross talk? Did you learn anything interesting from the people who didn't practice when we told y'all to?
4. What were your thoughts during the crazy auction twist? Walk us through your decision making process there
Whenever you get a chance to meet your new tribe, make sure you drop in and give us your juicy first impressions and keep all your fans frothing for more content!

Gary Hogeboom

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Elizabeth
Oh there's a sexy man if I ever did see one. Missin me some Gary in my life.
ANYWAYS......

DID YOU GUYS FUCKING SEE THAT SHIT!!!!!!!
That right there is what I have been working for this entire week!!!!!!!
I KNEW there was going to be a swap. I KNEW not to touch my damn coins. I KNEW id need strong people who I can possibly pool coins with! Couldn't have been more prepared for the shittiest situation I KNEW you fuckers would put me in. Alone with Karishma and Jack, WTF!!!!!!!! Over my dead body! I tried to stay humble as that blue buff smacked me across the face. So glad that didn't last long!!!!!

I think I'm good in my new tribe regardless what happens. Tommy had no fucking clue these bitches were so close to me. Noticed he didn't send coins to help though. Ginger fuck. Tried to save his ass by sending us each one after. I see you, you soul less fuck. I see our tribe as, let's just win, then I can still get close to the Dan & Angelina. But if we lose we can just lose one of them.

Im afraid for Dean. But with the girls going so hard to help me I couldn't go over there. I'm hoping there's some divide with Jessica, maybe they can even make her feel safe and pull her in. WHO KNOWS! I know Angelina is already being squeaky quiet and down playing. That's my angle

WHISPERING IS INSANE!!!! now that I know how to do it right hahaha!! FML! whatever, its only Karishma butthurt by mine. We all know how relevant she is. Loved Jessica's LOL so juicy!!! Great information to hopefully help Dean!!! God I miss his stupid ass already. I'm going to be so bored!!!!!! and its Thanksgiving weekend, so rude!!!! Now we each have Tommy or Aaron at least. Not completely alone from the 49er!

Ok, so there's me all blue and sad, not sure what to do so sat there and watched Missy and Chelsea Whisper, I knew they were coming to help me. So I waited. Downplayed my coins, to not come out completely poor and next thing you know I was watching my totals rise and my bidding took the fuck off!!!
I was more afraid of missing the time frame than anything while whispering. What a fuckery that was. I totally pulled it off. For the first time all game I feel like I have a good shot at making jury unlike Isolation LOL BE BETTER LIZ!!!! All I needed was any of my relationships to be solid and after that Missy is a true solid one. I was skeptical but she's fiery and fought so hard for me, cant say id have done the same.

SOOO happy today! Everything worked out for me!

Elizabeth

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts
By Elizabeth
Can somebody tell Tommy to stop smelling so much like fucking bullshit mixed with a dead corpse.

I was about send a message “Go Liz I got you covered”?!?!!! Oh and Chelsea/Missy were back and forth?! They actually fucking did it!

What the fuck is wrong with this dick cheese. I’m not even joking right now I’m about to vote his ass off after John. A simple sorry I didn’t know what to do would suffice. I can’t even UUUUGHHH!!!!!!!’

GIVE ME DEAN BACK NOW! Lol
I have no one to talk to but this mother fucker. Goodnight. I’ll be hiding in chats all weekend. Thank fuck I have a good excuse.
Reem Daly liked this

Elizabeth

• Alumni
By Elizabeth
Oops I meant after Dan lol
Thought we had John for some reason. Still yet to speak to these 2 old nyiri.

On another note. I feel like I’m picking up the tech part better this go. Not completely useless and my posts are getting prettier :)

Elizabeth

• Alumni
By Elizabeth
Definitely liking Dan a fuck of a lot more than Angelina. I don’t like the girls teaming up with her. Not good for the long run. I need to start creating Some doubt With Angelina. Chelsea is the better person to convince first and she can reel in Missy.

Elizabeth

• Alumni
By Elizabeth
Oh thank you Dan! Even if you’re down playing yourself in all this I don’t even care!! Allison and Angelina are quite cozy together. Probably why that bitch Angelina is being a sketchy snake.
Possibly a trio with Ang/Ali/Kara

My plan is to win a challenge or two but throw one if I see our old Miombo Being picked off. I’ll make sure the other 3 are on board though. Make them see it’s the better option for merge. I want Angelina the fuck outta here!

Elizabeth

• Alumni
By Elizabeth
I’m thinking Dan/John/Jessica/Carl and probably Kara. They’re Willing to throw Alison and Angelina under the bus to keep their group from being voted off. Them 2 are the expendables. Just like we had.
Where the fuck is Angelina?! Lol I’d like to get her going. I want missy to leak what dans been telling me lol
I could totally be wrong but this is definitely getting noted. I think if Angelina gets irked, I just might get the other half to this story.

Elizabeth

• Alumni
By Elizabeth
fuck that stupid fucking challenge right in the ass!
I clearly don’t know what the hell I’m doing because they obv weren’t in that thread. Stupid god damn clues. Go hunt? Eat a dick rocks.

I’m sorry. I’m calm now. I wrote that top part right after. Didn’t hit submit, I’ll send so you know how angry I was lol
I’m currently Taking my anger out by vigorously Stuffing a turkeys butthole. Fuck this challenge.

Elizabeth

• Alumni
By Elizabeth
wooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
wtf is wrong with me!!!! I just clued in and found 4 more. I HATE THIS LOL

jk I love this frustrating experience.

Elizabeth

• Alumni
By Elizabeth
Isolation vs. Stranded

Thanks Reem for getting me thinking!!! It’s all I’ve been thinking about since. Not like I have anything better to do on a friday night. Except maybe sleep and get up for work in 6 hours!

Anyways. Here’s my biggest thing., Although I’m still such a newb at this all, I did at least learn minor things like image posting because of Isolation. I’ve come a long way. I’m not a Computer geek, sadly. Always dreamed about being that girl next door but we will talk about that another day......
How you doin Gary 😜

Seriously though... get outta my mind Gary.

So. Isolation you literally had to have people you’d be On the out with for potential nominations. Stranded, I feel less bad about making multiple deals because once they’re gone they’re Gone. I don’t have another person holding a grudge.

I’m playing obviously way more than isolation. I realize now it takes 110% to be fully invested. If you’re gone too long they will forget about you. I will not be forgotten!

I feel less bad about creating divides amongst the people I work with because it won’t hurt me as much later, more benefit me. In isolation you need loyal people and let’s be honest, That cast, was selfish as fuck. Lol
We don’t get enough time in Stranded to put pieces together fully. Over there it’s everyone full force. I’d be caught by now. I expect the next swap to be at 14. Just enough time for me to start shit here and bounce.
I’m surprised how evil I’ve become in this shit. See what you created!!!!!!!!!!

Elizabeth

• Alumni
By Elizabeth
Also. I make sure I have more dirt on them now, me. These suckers can’t expose me. If they do, they expose themselves. And those that will only know what I chose to tell them. Isolation taught me a lot.
Reem Daly liked this

Elizabeth

• Alumni
By Elizabeth
Gary Hogeboom wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2020 11:45:18 pm Maybe if you get in the game a few more times you'll finally learn that it was called isolated.
I need more than a few goes Gary! I need a full on stranded/isolated boot camp. This shit wasn’t meant for a loser like me lol

Elizabeth

• Alumni