-- 16th Place - Voted Out 3-2-1 --
WHEW. Another tribal down and one step closer to that sweet sweet prize money!

1-How has the game changed while playing on smaller tribes? Are you comfortable in this tribe, or do you think you have something to worry about?

2-Now that we're a week in, there aren't many easy boots left. If you had the ultimate say, who would leave next from your tribe? How would that improve your game moving forward?

3-We're still early in the swap. Is there a clear divide between original miombo and nyiri players? or has your tribe started to mesh more?

Please keep us in the loop as you plot your way forward! If you don't, you're...

Danni Boatwright

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom

That was a boring weekend. Not much excitement over here. I do feel like we have way too much time to start being skeptical of one another. Missy is already a ticking time bomb, I cannot afford to blow. I Have grown to trust Tommy a fuck more now than pre merge. I do think being here together on Miombo has helped our game relationship grow stronger. I think he as well is taking our final 2 more seriously without other people distracting him.

Hmm who would I want gone? Obviously Angelina! I don't trust this knob gobbler for a second. I don't get what Missy's deal is with protecting her but it isn't going to help missy's game for the long run. My only goal today is make sure Chelsea is on board to get Angelina the fuck off this Island.
There's obviously a divide between old tribes. But I'm leaning towards trying to bring Dan in with Tommy and I. I think he's been mostly truthful and clearly downplaying his part in it all but I can work with that. I cant work with Ang. Missy is also my shield. I know eventually they will want her because of her shenanigans. She has my back so Ill just save her for later.

Poor Karishma, Never saw that coming LOL

Elizabeth

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts
Chelsea, My new favorite person. Trust her most right now. She is officially right up there now in my top alliances.
Boy did I underestimate Missy.
Spoiler: show
SHE HAS THE FUCKING IDOL!!!!
Missy better not be trying to pull some shit right now, being all calm to vote Angelina....
Reem Daly, Jeff Probst liked this

Elizabeth

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts