-- 16th Place - Voted Out 3-2-1 --
I started keeping notes in case I needed them. But it pretty well explains my game up until my boot.

I want to first start off with my biggest kept secret. I’m fresh off the most recent big brother version of this game, Isolated. I am formally known as Rachel Reilly. FLOATERS GRAB A LIFE VEST! I left an impression when I left and therefore was asked to play again. Playing as though I’m super new and know nothing behind the scenes was hard! I didn’t know a thing going into Isolated but used everything I learned and put it into this game. I knew it would take 110% of my time and effort in order to make it this far. It’s so completely different!! But you have to be in it to win it. I never slept.

Day 1- I knew I needed to find the strongest person with the most knowledge of the game but also the tech part I slack on. That person was Dean, who also happened to be from Canada as well. I invested all my time to make him my number 1. That’s when we realized a Canadian had never won Stranded. From there we knew we needed a strong group so we worked on Tommy and Aaron so much that they came up with the same idea and we became the core 4 also known as 49th Paralell. 2 Canadian, 2 Americans. That’s when Dean and I (mostly dean) came up with the slogan “Canucks Before Dumb fucks”

Now that I had my solid group of hopeful loyal knights I had to get in with Missy/Chelsea/Lauren. We created a fake 6 to keep Chelsea and Missy close. The 4 of us knew pretty well everything going on with outside deals. I made it my goal to create a division between the 3 to deflect attention off the 49ers. Which did not get detected going into swap at all. I planted the girls alliance seeds and fabricated a bit that Lauren was anti-girls. I played both sides hard always creating doubt. In fact, I did so well getting close to the girls that they started helping me with the swap bidding. Had I not swapped I’d have been long gone. That moment was my game changing moment. I was then bored for a week with numbers, waiting to pick Angelina off. I then found out Missy had the original Miombo Idol. I learned about the group Angelina was apart of thanks to Aaron’s whisper to Tommy. At this point in my game ALMOST EVERYONE was coming to me with information. I feel as though I had the most knowledge of what was going on. I became very close to Chelsea to get her away from Missy who was getting too cozy with Angelina.

This is where I left off.

:curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse:
Because Missys stupid fucking trifling ass aka Isa the mother fucking ditch pig was jealous Chelsea and I became close. She also sniffed me out for being Rachel. I fucking knew she was a major liability.
I love you you Chelsea!!! I literally made you my #2 the min you told me about Missys idol and our doubts. I was always weary of her and had you cut her sooner, you would have been my right hand sooner.
Garrett, Chelsea liked this

Elizabeth

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts