By Danni Boatwright
One tribal down! It may have just been voting out an inactive, but you've officially made it past first boot territory! I tip my hat to you :hattip:

That being said, the game only gets harder from here.

1-How did the vote come together tonight? was it a consensus boot?

2-How does the introduction of strandedcoin impact your targets on the tribe? How does it impact the way you plan to play in challenges?

3-on a scale of 1-10, how safe do you feel on this tribe? If you feel safe, who do you think should be worried?

Danni Boatwright

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom
By Jack
1. I think Elaine stuck out like a sore thumb because we have a tribe full of people who participate and have fun playing. I think that, combined with a shared appreciation of not having to show any cards and not being the first boot led to everyone to cast a vote against her.

2. To be honest, I am not considering Coin as criteria for targeting right now. For me, it's going to be more about relationships and making sure they're strong so that when people do go home, they want to give their Coin to me. Moving forward, if we're given the choice to play for immunity or Coin again, I'll likely play for immunity. In fact, the reason I chose to play for Coin last time was mostly to send the impression to my tribe that I was worried, even though we had all already agreed to target Elaine.

3. I definitely don't feel safe. There are some people who are playing harder than me, gaming more, and I haven't cemented as many relationships as I think I would need to keep me in the game if someone decides to take this game into overdrive. You want me to put that into a number? Uhhhhh 6.

Jack

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts