WHEW. Another tribal down and one step closer to that sweet sweet prize money!

1-How has the game changed while playing on smaller tribes? Are you comfortable in this tribe, or do you think you have something to worry about?

2-Now that we're a week in, there aren't many easy boots left. If you had the ultimate say, who would leave next from your tribe? How would that improve your game moving forward?

3-We're still early in the swap. Is there a clear divide between original miombo and nyiri players? or has your tribe started to mesh more?

Please keep us in the loop as you plot your way forward! If you don't, you're...

Danni Boatwright

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
1. The game is definitely different in a smaller group, but I think it's working to my advantage. I have less people to worry about and I can really focus on building one-on-one relationships, which I think is my strength in this game. So far, I think I've been successful getting to know John, Alison, and Kara. John even told me that, while on paper, it may look like our tribe was formerly 4 vs 2, that it might not be so set in stone. He said that the four of them were actually a pretty random collection of Nyiri members. I also feel a really good connection with Alison. She seems like a really wonderful, caring person outside of this game and I want to help that kind of person move forward in the game. I'm hoping that she wants to work with me! Kara, she seems fun, bubbly, and competitive. The perfect combo for an ally of mine to have!

2. I am hoping that we can go on a win streak buttttt if we had to go to Tribal again, I think that Christian is going to go. Either him or me. I am hoping that his performance in our last challenge will persuade the others to keep me, because I performed really well. I also think that I've spent a lot of time getting to know my new tribe members and I think that maybe he's a little more withdrawn?

3. Our tribe is starting to mesh. And I'm really trying hard to let that happen organically, not to push too hard. I don't want to come off like the connections I'm making with them are strategic or false in any way. I need to build trust, because after we're doing being on this tribe together, I'm going to need them if I'm going to make it anywhere in this game. I'm trying to survive, but I'm also trying to build a roadmap for myself to succeed in this game and I know that's something I can't do alone.

Jack

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts