Never a dull moment in Tanzania, it seems :fire: You've survived 6 rounds and it's only going to get harder from here

1-Breakdown your alliances in the game. Are you in any? are you in too many? Which of them are real, and which are just to keep the idiots in line?

2-Modern survivor throws a lot of swaps/twists/advantages your way. How have you adjusted your game to deal with the twists this season? Any guesses on what may be coming down the pipeline?

3-Who do you trust most in this game? Do you think they have your back 100%, or will there come a point where you need to part ways?

4-What a lame prisoners dilemma! No one had to spend 8 minutes sweating bullets worrying about if they were about to go to a triple council. BOOO!!! Were you surprised to see the idol grabbed so quickly? Did it reveal anything about the other tribal dynamics?

Almost through another week. Keep it up!

Danni Boatwright

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
1. I only have one alliance from before the swap and that is with Dean. However, it's been a week since I've talked to him, and I'm not sure how strong that is going to be if we manage to find each other again. I thought our connection was really strong so my hope is that as soon as we are reunited that we can team up again and dominate the last half of this game. My other alliance is with everyone on Poroto except Christian, who I'm setting aside as my target should we lose. My hope is that I can stick with them for the rest of the game, because they've been welcoming to me and made me feel like I'm really part of their team.

2. There have been a lot of twists so far and I think I've adjusted the best I can. The Coins are probably the twist I've had the hardest time navigating. Playing that first challenge as a team to win Coins made me think that others would want to spend them more as a group and less as individuals. That caused me to try to split a clue with Lauren and that's the biggest mistake I've made so far. Also, I wasted a bunch of Coins on a clue to no idol. So that sucks. Otherwise the swap twist worked out really well for me! I'm not sure what to expect moving forward, but I'm guessing that it will be something for purchase. Holding onto my Coins for now!

3. I trust Dean the most in this game. It's possible that he's moved on from our alliance, especially since the swap has likely brought him closer with Aaron and Lauren, and maybe even some of the Nyiri folks. I was really hoping that he would help me by getting rid of Lauren this week, but that was not the case. So my trust in him has faltered, just a bit.

4. I was NOT surprised to see the idol grabbed so quickly. I knew that no one on Poroto would take it - we've been working really well together as a team. But I thought that Dan or Angelina was going to take it, that Miombo would go to Tribal, and vote out whoever didn't take it. The fact that Elizabeth left was MIND BLOWING! I think an idol might have been played, but I can't wait to find out the real story.

The other big thing I got during the challenge, the Hot Tamale failure of 2020, was that the other two tribes seemed to be targeting each other and not wanting to knock Poroto members out. Maybe because we are so Nyiri-heavy, the other former Nyiri members wanted to keep us safe. Maybe some Miombo members are trying to protect me, but I doubt it.

Jack

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts