Wednesday's sunsets into Thursday dawns, congratulations for making it into another round of Stranded. You’ve outlasted eight other castaways to get here, and it’s now time to see if you can outlast nine.

1. Last Thursday was really eventful, with the tribe swap and the auction, what are you expecting to come tomorrow? How does this impact your plans or strategy? Would you say you are focusing more on short-term survival or are you focused on setting yourself up for the long haul? How are you doing this?

2. At this point, you’ve spent roughly the same amount of time on your original tribe as your swap tribe. Would you say your closest bonds are with people on your original tribe or your current tribe? Who would you say your absolute number one ally is?

3. Finally, Any challenge can happen that can send any tribe to tribal council. If your tribe was to lose the next challenge, who would you want out of this game? What elimination would be the best for your game overall?

Nate Gonzalez

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom
By Jack
1. My guess for tomorrow is that we'll have one last challenge and Tribal as three tribes and then afterwards, we will merge. It's so critical that Poroto wins this last challenge because I don't think I'll be able to survive another vote. So my strategy is completely short-term: WIN THE CHALLENGE. If I'm lucky enough to get to the merge, I'll be looking to stick to my other Poroto members and hope that we are the swing votes that the current Miombo and Nyiri are courting. Missy messaged John that she thinks Dean is leading things on Nyiri. If she's looking to get him out, that's good news for Poroto. But I'll absolutely want to side with Dean and go after her, Chelsea, and Tommy. I'm still bitter about what happened at the swap and Elizabeth saying she'd be "alone with Karishma". I also think the only reason that Poroto kept me and not Christian is that I have the connections with the original Miombo members that they do not. If I play this right, I could be right in the middle, and hopefully getting information from former Miombo that I can feed to my Poroto alliance.

2. My closest bond was with Dean, but we've been apart for a week now. Other than that, I'm tight with John, Alison, and Kara - in that order.

3. If we lose the next challenge, I'm toast. I don't think I can survive another vote. That said, I think I'll have to ask Kara what she wants to do. I think that John is most likely to stick by me, but I think that if Alison and Kara are going to get rid of someone other than me, it's him. So I have to be really careful here. Last night, Alison could barely make up her mind about if she wanted to send me or Christian home. I fear that if I go to her too early to figure out how she might vote next, it could push her into wanting me out.

Jack

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts