By Jack
1. What happened? We merged! It was a bit of chaos. I sat at Tribal and watched a million people whisper and had no idea what was happening. Finally, John and Alison each clued me in that Chelsea was the target. I was shocked, but I went along with it, because I need to show my loyalty to the Poroto tribe who saved me at the previous Tribal.

2. I think Missy was behind Chelsea's ouster. Missy and Dan and Angelina. And I think Angelina is close to my ally, Alison.

3. Where does it put me? Well, honestly, I think I'm in the middle. I think Angelina, Dan, and Missy would like the Poroto four to join them and retain a seven to six advantage in the game. And I think that my former Miombo tribe mates - Tommy, Lauren, Dean, Aaron - would like me to rejoin them and Carl and Nick and go with them.

4. How am I going to react? With caution! Being in the middle is the perfect spot and I'd like to retain that for as long as I can. Ideally, I can stick with the Poroto tribe and keep their target off Dean. If they decide to go after him, well then I really might be exposed, because I wouldn't be able to join them in voting him out. So the goal for now is to ride the middle until I have just enough allies left to shake it up and make a move.

5. I'm likely not! But if I manage to pull this off, it will be completely due to my social game. Seeing how many twists have come into the game so far though, I don't know if that will be enough.

Jack

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts