Hey, it's me. Danni. After Nate's incoherent preamble to last night's confessional, I figured you needed a real adult to ask you hard hitting questions as we head into the weekend. That being said, he did have another T-Swift pun to share:

"All you're ever gonna be is DEAN, why you gotta be so DEAN"

you're welcome Nate. Anyways now on to YOU! the PLAYERS WHO SURVIVED WEEK 3! Congrats on lasting this long. It's truly an accomplishment with a cast this active, and this crazy.

1-Tonight was touchy subjects, which should give you a lot of information about where people stand within the tribe. Reflect on the answers you received, as well as the most important information you gathered during the challenge.

2-We're entering the final week of the game. It's time to start thinking about those finale night seats, and how you're going to grab the win. Tell us your plan to make it to the end, and how your plan is going to make you the winner of Stranded in Tanzania. Who are you sitting next to in the final 3?

3-A fake idol was played tonight! that was fun. Has there been much talk about idols and advantages left in the game? How are you planning to handle them at such a crucial point in the game?

4-The Jury bench is starting to fill up. Who do you think would vote for you? Who wouldn't? How are you going to fill that gallery with people willing to write your name down to win the game?

As always, feel free to tell us anything thats on your mind! With only 8 of you left, our lurkers are starved for content. Give them something to talk about :wink:

Danni Boatwright

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts
1. Tonight's challenge certainly confirmed that everyone thinks I'm a goat and they don't think I deserve to still be in the game. I kinda have to look at this a couple ways. First, yeah - there's clearly a perception that I'm not a huge threat in the game. I'm not winning many challenges, I'm not pulling out idols, I'm not organizing votes or leading troops into battle, I get it. But I also think that the flip I did on the Missy vote made a lot of people mad, namely Angelina, Alison, and Kara. I've been called out and disrespected in public. So I'm an easy target for those kind of questions. But I ultimately have to let this roll off my back because I actually don't care if people think I'm a goat. I didn't think I was going to get this far in the game and if now, if this "goat" title is going to keep getting applied to me, I might as well use it to my advantage. Drag my ass to the finals, if it's so easy. Do it.

2. I think my best chance of making the Finals is going to be next to Aaron and Tommy. We have just enough history and trust between the three of us that it's starting to seem like a real possibility. When it comes to how am I going to pull off a win - that I'm still figuring out. I think most people in this game do not like me, do not respect the game I've played. And what's worse, I actually do have a Scooby Doo reveal that played a major, major part of my game and I think it's going to make eyes roll. So I'm still figuring out how I'm going to work with that.

3. Dean would definitely try a fake idol. I love him for that. :-D I think there is probably one idol in the game right now and I have absolutely no idea who has it.

4. I really don't know if I would get any jury votes right now. Maybe Dean, maybe Lauren. Definitely not Dan. Probably not Carl. I'd like to think I could send people to the jury who would help my cause, but as I learned at the challenge, no one left in the game has any respect for me hahahaha ohh there's probably very little I can do.

Jack

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts