By Jack

20th Place
Vince

Vince, I wish I would have pushed harder for you to stay in the game. I really enjoyed talking to you and I disappointed myself by letting down a member of our LGBTQIA community. I hope you checked out that web comic I sent you!

18th Place
Karishma

Karishma, you were easily one of my favorite people in the game. Absolutely hilarious, never a dull moment with you around. I think I was the only one that knew you weren't really pregnant when you said that in your final moments. :crine: Never change!

16th Place
Elizabeth

Elizabeth, if only you had stayed with me on Poroto! I think we would have gone far together. I loved your enthusiasm for the game. Also, I watched Disjointed on Netflix and I cannot wait to talk about it with you because it's soooo good!

15th Place
Christian

Christian, I hated that it was either you or me. You're clearly an intelligent kid with a good head on his shoulders. You taught me that a person is a feminine noun. I'm sorry we couldn't have won that challenge and made the merge together.

14th Place
Chelsea

Chelsea, I was really looking forward to reconnecting with you at the merge. That Tribal was so chaotic, and I had to stay loyal to Poroto, who decided to throw in with Missy and Angelina. I always enjoyed our talks and still think that you and I should be commentators on next year's stay-at-home Olympics.

Removed
Missy

You set the tone at the Vince vote: get out gamers, not goats. So I got ya.

12th Place
Lauren

Easily the most good-hearted chaotic player I have ever met. I tried to work with you early on, but our styles could never mesh. I wish I would have pushed harder for you to not use your idol the night we voted out Missy. C'est la vie. I'll think of you the next time I have boba tea.

11th Place
Carl

Carl, if we had found each other before the merge, I think we would have worked together really well. Your vote off was one of the few times I was absolutely 100% blind sided. Congrats on finding that idol. You played a great game.

10th Place
Dan

Dan, we never really got to know each other. I give you respect for being a family man and for working in the medical field. Wishing you all the best.

9th Place
Dean

My one true friend in this game. After I leaked the Alison vote to John, I felt you start to pull away from me, and I don't blame you for that. From the very beginning, I hid my relationship with you because I was so afraid I might adversely affect your game. I wish we accomplished what we set out to do and made the Final together. You have a place in my heart.

Removed
Angelina

You offered me poisoned cookies and cupcakes with cyanide frosting but your removal from this game was the sweetest thing of all.

7th Place
John

John, we had our ups and downs, that's for sure. You were incredibly patient and forgiving with me, and I admire that you never took what happened in the game personally. You found a way to keep it strategic and kept our lines of communication open even when we didn't see eye to eye. Thanks for that. You're a big time player and a stand up guy.

6th Place
Alison

Alison, you are one of my favorite people that I met in this game. Our falling out will always be something I regret. I've got nothing but respect for you and my volleyball game will forever be changed for the better.

5th Place
Nick

Nick, you flipped more than a short order cook at IHOP. You played with wild abandon and you deserve all the props in the world for that. Having you also riding in the middle of the pack was frustrating, but I was in awe of the moves you were able to pull off and how much you got away with.

Final 4
Aaron

Aaron, you have my respect in this game. I told you that I'm rooting for you, and I still am. But I'm going to try to steal this win out from under you - I don't think you've anticipated the fight I'm going to give you. May the best man win!

Final 4
Kara

Thanks for all the insults! You've made me look incredibly sympathetic to the jury and I fully intend to use that to my advantage!

Final 4
Tommy

I wanted your position in the game at the merge. You played it beautifully and pulled off some seriously amazing moves. With your challenge wins and respected friendships with the others, there was no beating you. Glad you didn't take it personally. Nothing but respect for ya.

Garrett, Chelsea liked this

Jack

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts