By Danni Boatwright
Welcome to your confessional Jamal!

This may be the most important place in the game. It's where you will vote and more importantly, talk to us! Feel free to divulge your darkest secrets, current strategies, alliances, and hell... just pure hatred for other players. You are the only player that can view this forum. Outside of Alumni and Hosts, it is completely private. We love getting the dirt and there are plenty of us here to ask you questions. As you can see, this thread is labelled "Episode 00". Each round (meaning challenge + council) we will start a new thread with the title of each episode. After every Tribal Council, a host will start a new thread asking you more questions. Again, this is your forum and you can feel free to start whatever topics or make whatever posts you like. We will be here to help you out, make you think, get you to talk and really just lend an ear.

We take confessionals seriously because we're genuinely interested in your story. We want to know everything you're thinking and more importantly, what you're feeling. Think of it as free therapy. We will be guiding you along the way and asking you questions, provoking thought and helping you think about things you otherwise might not have. We find that just talking through your situation can help you get a fresh perspective on things.

Beyond that, it's just fun. What's more fun is having a record of what you were thinking at different stages of the game, and being able to look back on that is priceless so take advantage of it!

Here is a practice mini-challenge for you to work on. It is a challenge that might appear once or twice throughout the season in a different form. While it will be easier to do in the actual challenge using a puzzle-builder, this will help you practice reposting images. Image posting is something that will pop up in multiple challenges and is a skill that you should perfect. Please refer to the guide in the Camp forum for detailed instruction on how to post images.

This particular challenge is a 4x4 16-piece puzzle. You must correctly unscramble the puzzle using the ORIGINAL image links. Meaning, you can't simply rearrange them in a photo editing program. You must use the original images by using the IMG tag. (more information on this in the camp how-to threads.

Good luck, please ask us for any help or further instructions :)

You will need to reply to this thread ahead of the season and sign the rules in order to avoid being replaced.

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Danni Boatwright

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Aaron
Lets. Fucking. Go.

The game plan early is going to be simple. When the game opens Thursday, make as many interpersonal connections as possible. Ideally, I will find one person I like enough to forge an early alliance with but if not, that's okay. I want to gauge the landscape of the game, and not put myself in a position where I am gaming too hard, too early. I think the person who does that will be the first boot.

Aaron

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts
By Shonee Fairfax
Hello, it's me! Shonee Fairfax! I have a few questions.

First, introduce yourself. Tell us who you are, what you do, and why you're here. Take this opportunity to really show your personality.

What is your strategy for winning here? How are you going to get to the end and convince the jury that you're the one who should win.

Does anyone stand out to you solely based on first impressions? (Answer after talking to people.)

Thank you so much, I'm going to use these answers for a secret project. :)

Shonee Fairfax

By Aaron
Welcome to the winners confessionals.

First, introduce yourself. Tell us who you are, what you do, and why you're here. Take this opportunity to really show your personality.

My name is Scott Elias, aka Aaron. I am from Philadelphia, PA and am a Pre-Sales Solution Architect. Why am I here? I made it very clear from the beginning, I am here to prove to myself how good I truly am. Reality TV is a passion of mine, and I know for a 100% fact I am capable of winning a game like this. Get your popcorn ready, because no one will be as entertaining as I will this season.

What is your strategy for winning here? How are you going to get to the end and convince the jury that you're the one who should win.

My strategy is a slow play. I want to build relationships with these people and see where they lie. Of course I got too impatient and made a few alliances off the rip, but I am extremely confident in what i've done. My gameplay will speak for itself. I'm a bullshitter by trade, I will understand where I am in the game and go from there.

Does anyone stand out to you solely based on first impressions? (Answer after talking to people.)

So off the rip, I'm a huge fan of Tommy. We have similar interests, and through that I feel we will create a good game bond. A few glasses of wine absolutely thrust me into trusting Tommy and opting for Dean as the third piece of our alliance, but I am okay with it for now. I've absolutely got my eyes on Dean though, I feel he has lied to me already a considerable amount (his passion for reality TV specifically). I like Chelsea a lot also, she seems very innocent. Would like to utilize that. But as I mentioned pregame, I will sit and wait. My time will come.

Aaron

• Alumni
By Aaron
Confessional Saturday, 10/20

First off, I'm still blown away it is 10:30 on a Saturday night and I'm at home, obsessing over a game that I've been playing for 3 days. But, I digress.

First and foremost, I'm pretty fucking concerned about the activity level of our tribe versus Nyiri. It appears they're much more active early on then we are, which does have me concerned when it comes to a potential tribe swap/merge. But ultimately, can't worry too much about that now and need to focus on what is in front of me.

I think I did a good job of staying relatively low key in the group chat, not allowing myself to be too active there. Dean and Elizabeth took a huge role in our first challenge, so if the peasants rise up (highly unlikely but...) to take a swing at the top of the tribe, I feel I have set myself up not to be that guy.

With that said, myself, Elizabeth, Tommy, & Dean have solidified a 4 person alliance with the intention to bring on Missy & Jack. I personally am a big fan of Chelsea, and want to find a way to utilize her skill set whether or not it's with this alliance or not.

Within the alliance, my 100% #1 is Tommy. He is very similar to Tommy Sheehan in really life, extremely likable and trustworthy. We have a lot of things in common, which really helps our working relationship. I think he is a strong gamer, but not too strong.

Which leads me to Dean.

I do like Dean, but I do not trust him long term. Myself, Tommy, and Dean have made a final 3 deal, but I have no intention of following through to take Dean to the end. He is going to be dangerous in challenges, and he is a pure strategist. Outside of game, we don't have a ton of common, which to me signifies nothing besides strategy to give him any vested interest in keeping me around. This is a socio-political game first and foremost, even on the internet. When the opportunity presents itself, I promise I will be the first to take a shot. But, until that time, he's my best fuckin buddy- final 3 till the end baby lol!

I like Elizabeth, but a bit early to get a full gauge on her. Dean got the early jump on getting in her ear, which makes me skeptical of having her potentially long term as I fear her allegiance will be with him. Which is why I feel Chelsea will be an important tool for me if I can get her into the fold.

Let's see how tomorrow unfolds.

Aaron

• Alumni