By Reem Daly
Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom
GAME ON

Welcome to the Miombo tribe! Hopefully you're hitting it off with the rest of your tribe because for the next 30 something days these people will determine your fate in the game. Just a few questions to ponder as we head into the first week!

1 - Who on the tribe are you meshing with? Who could you do without?
2 - What is your general strategy for the tribal portion of the game? are you looking for a tight alliance, or just going with the flow? Do you feel you're being successful thus far at said strategy?
3 - We announced our first challenge involving strandedcoin and the first opportunity to use them. How do you feel about the tribe distribution of coins strategy? What do you think of the idol? What are your thoughts on strandedcoin and the future it entails for the game?
4 - The first tribal is Monday night, and it's a double doozy! Are there plans in place for an elimination target already? Who are you working with to implement this?

Best of luck! We're so excited to watch you play!

Reem Daly

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom
By Aaron
First post for episode 1...going to make this one quick.

We are about 10 minutes till the first immunity challenge. This immunity challenge is individual, and can only be won by one person per tribe. Both tribes will be going to tribal.

Will absolutely be throwing this challenge. I feel confident in my core 4 alliance, and I don't feel the need to make myself a target. I need to keep my threat level low.

Before the challenge, Tommy informed me of a side 4 alliance between Chelsea, Tommy, Dean, & Missy. Heightens my concern of Dean, as this is information I would also expect him to relay to me. He will learn sooner rather than later that you always relay information to me. Need to strengthen my relationship with Elizabeth to ensure myself guranteed safety.
Garrett, Gary Hogeboom liked this

Aaron

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts
By Aaron
Going into elimination tomorrow, interesting day today for sure. Let's summarize-

1) Solidified final two deal with Tommy. He is my number one, ride or die without question. Really like him as a dude, and he has been fully transparent with me from the start. He will be a very strong ally in this game. I trust him 100%.

2) An onion-like alliance was made within our tribe, and finalized with a group chat today.My final two, as mentioned above is with Tommy. My "final 3" is with myself, Tommy, & Dean. As I will mention below, I have no interest in following through with this. My final 4 "International Boundary" alliance is with myself, Dean, Elizabeth and Tommy. Finally, our "October 3rd" alliance is with myself, Tommy, Dean, Elizabeth, Chelsea & Missy.

3) Tommy informed me of a sub alliance between himself, Dean, Chelsea & Missy. This was supposedly corralled by Missy. He told me this as a sign of trust, which of course I value greatly. Missy was already someone who I considered as a very distant piece of my alliance, but this information from Tommy has solidified that. This leads me to believe my window to incorporate Chelsea into a greater picture to help MY game has been decreased substantially. Ideally, I can use this information to build a stronger relationship with Elizabeth down the road, and perhaps incorporate someone like Jack who I also really like.

3) Dean not revealing the information about his sub alliance to me strains our relationship in my opinion. I'm fairly confident that Dean trusts me a lot, which is great, but I trust i'm about as far as I can throw him. This dude is a gamer, and I can't stress enough the fact that their truly isn't too much off the bat that we have in common besides game that connects us. Maybe building that and trying to uncover it will help.

I truthfully feel like I am in an ideal scenario currently. I am in a strong alliance, I appeared weak in the challenge thus not singling myself out as a challenge threat, I took the fall and went for the immunity instead of the coins, and I continue to be somewhat quiet in group conversation. I need to keep my relationships outside of Tommy firm though, as I eventually need to build up an army who will help go after Dean for me

The best part of this is I don't think the guy has a clue. You cant hide things from me Dean.
Garrett liked this

Aaron

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts