By Danni Boatwright
One tribal down! It may have just been voting out an inactive, but you've officially made it past first boot territory! I tip my hat to you :hattip:

That being said, the game only gets harder from here.

1-How did the vote come together tonight? was it a consensus boot?

2-How does the introduction of strandedcoin impact your targets on the tribe? How does it impact the way you plan to play in challenges?

3-on a scale of 1-10, how safe do you feel on this tribe? If you feel safe, who do you think should be worried?

Danni Boatwright

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Aaron
Alright, so a lot more to unpack here than I would of expected after a consensus boot, a quick start to the afternoon-

Last night was easy, Elaine was inactive so not much to think about. Didn't think tonight would be too difficult either, but a few variables to think about today-

-Lauren directly messaged me last night and discussed her and Tommy's relationship. This morning, Tommy did mention he and Lauren had a strong relationship gamewise- but is this a problem I should get rid of now or do I wait? I don't want Tommy to have options as we go through the game. He will always be a bigger target than me, and I need to ensure that he is shielding me and not anyone else. Lauren is erratic and not likely to curry any favor from our tribe, thus making her someone easy to drag along. She is a much more valuable tool in the long game than myself. I will spend today convincing my alliance Lauren should go should we go to tribal.

-Tommy's likeability is off the charts. I swear, you might have cast the ACTUAL Tommy Sheehan to play this game. He is my ride or die till the end of this game, but similar to Wendell/Dom, there will be a moment when we have to go at eachother.

-On a scale of 1-10 I feel about an 8. I'm super comfortable with my alliance ultimately, and I think pieces like Jack & maybe even Karishma shockingly won't vote me out, and can be pieces for my game. I do worry immensely about Lauren & Vince though. I have absolutely no idea where they stand, and Liz just sent me a message saying that Vince asked to be included in the "majority alliance chat" which is a bold fucking play by my guy.

-The Chelsea plan I had in mind on day 1 appears dead in the water. Already lying to Lauren about her relationship with Missy and just not able to connect with her in 1 on 1 chats has me pretty much removed from that plan. Moving forward, strengthening my bond with Tommy, Liz & Dean will be my primary focus, with a secondary focus on uncovering potential strong ties with Jack and Karishma.

A tribe swap would scare the living fuck out of me at this stage. With two more eliminations tonight, we would have the perfect amount for a 6-6-6 swap, all of which would primarily be active. Serious re-assessing will be needed if that happens. But as of now, my gameplan stays the course.

Aaron

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts