What a night! A close immunity challenge, some smack talk, and another player out the door who IS NOT YOU

1-Talk to us about the disadvantages in the challenge tonight. Why did you decide to take it? How are you going to play this off?

2-Seems like tempers got a bit heated after the immunity results. How do these interactions at challenge beach shape your view of the other tribe? How will this change your game in the future

3-Idol clues have now been offered up AGAIN! Have you been looking? do you know who has been buying the clues?

As always, feel free to share more of your thoughts as they come up! We're looking forward to hearing from you ! @Aaron

Danni Boatwright

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom
By Aaron
I'll try to answer this by question first, and then fill in the blanks later-

First off, Vince was a dork and I'm not sad to see him go. Total sucker. I seriously hope he doesn't apply for Big Brother he's be a total fool to do so.

1-Talk to us about the disadvantages in the challenge tonight. Why did you decide to take it? How are you going to play this off?

I took it for two reasons. One, I'm actually low as fuck on coins. Wanted to have some flexibility. Not sure if 2 will help much, but it's a start. Second, I knew I could use it to cause a stir. I don't know if I oversold or not, but frankly I don't care. I'm confident in my position being one where even if they did think it was me, they'd be too scared to take the shot. And they're right to feel that way.

2-Seems like tempers got a bit heated after the immunity results. How do these interactions at challenge beach shape your view of the other tribe? How will this change your game in the future

I was more happy to see the other tribe looking poorly on Lauren and Missy. Missy is in my alliance, but shes expendable. Would prefer the other tribe to look at her badly before myself. I'm the nice guy just trying to do my part. Didn't phase me much instead of happiness that it wasn't me.

3-Idol clues have now been offered up AGAIN! Have you been looking? do you know who has been buying the clues?

I haven't started looking yet, but I will. I won't be telling anyone I have clues. I'm fairly certain Tommy has clues, but is faking it. Dean i'm sure does also because he's a cheeky fuck I know he's gaming hard. Missy does for sure she told me. I'd be willing to bet most do at this point.

Aaron

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts
By Aaron
HUGE tribe win yesterday!!!

An invigorating feeling for sure. Stayed out of the way as much as I could, as I want to continue to present myself as weak in challenges. Depending on how this speculated swap goes though- I may have to change that up.

The burning question is most likely why I didn't take the disadvantage. I wanted too so badly, but frankly, we've been speculating a 6-6-6 split for some time and I didn't want to risk that happening and losing another member. This swap is going to be huge, and maintaining numbers is key. How I look at my tribe going into the swap

Tommy- Remains my for sure number 1. I am 100% positive I am not the only one saying this, as I'd bet some serious guap that Lauren, Dean, and maybe Liz have a F2 in place with him as well.It will be something to keep in mind, but as of now, I'd guess that I am high on Tommy's alliance order anyways. He has been nothing but trasparent with me.

Liz- Really growing closer with. Spending time trying to build that relationship. I know she is tight with the 4, and will be a great ally moving forward. No concern about her what so ever.

Dean- Still number one on my watch list. I also think he's a fucking weirdo, which doesn't help me want to stay aligned with him. Just look at the shit he says in chat...freaky fuckin guy. But, as of now, he seems connected to the 4. As soon as it makes sense, I'm pulling the eject button on Dean. He's a gamer, he's great in challenges, thus no bueno to my long term game.

Missy- Her outbursts are beautiful. I've been acting like i'm so disturbed by them and that we need to real her in but in reality I want her to go insane. Be psycho at every challenge. Beautiful for my game. Not only is she good at challenges, but she draws this big ass target on her back by acting out. She is in my greater alliance, but she is very replaceable. Missy is def growing on me as a person, but game wise, her use to me is to continue to be wild and win us challenges.

Chelsea- Really nothing for her tbh. So bummed that my original read on her was so off. I pride myself on my reads. Anyways, she won us the challenge yesterday. But, again, replaceable.

Karishma- Such a weird development. Somehow I got roped into a F2 deal with her? We're called the Beverly Hills Chihuahua's? Idk, but i'll take it. I don't know why but she is really taking to me for some reason. I made the idiotic, stupid mistake of telling a condensed version of this to Tommy. Moment of weakness for sure. Hopefully we move to a swap so she'll be protected in the short term but I like the idea of Karishma. She's basically IA , so if I can somehow drag her forward in this game, that would benefit me greatly.

Those are my big take aways. Jack and Lauren are still very much TBD.
Garrett liked this

Aaron

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts