By Gary Hogeboom
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
Howdy OOOOOWWWEEEEE what a fantastilicious night for the fans out there. Y'all should take a collective bow. Let's dig right in to these here queshins. :hattip:

1. Most people expect swaps nowadays. Did you plan for this at all? tell us how you plan to adapt to this new tribe.
2. Break down what you think might happen on your tribe and others? Perhaps numbers will be dominant... or have you identified some cracks in OG that people can exploit?
3. How did you feel about the whispering at the swap? Did you expect so much cross talk? Did you learn anything interesting from the people who didn't practice when we told y'all to?
4. What were your thoughts during the crazy auction twist? Walk us through your decision making process there
Whenever you get a chance to meet your new tribe, make sure you drop in and give us your juicy first impressions and keep all your fans frothing for more content!

Gary Hogeboom

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Aaron
So I missed the entire swap...

The whole thing I panicked over all day I fucking missed...

Such a horrible fucking low. By far my biggest blunder of the game. But as usual, I will rise above this pile of shit and figure out a plan.

I got swapped with Dean and Lauren. Fucking nightmare. I have to put my entire trust in Dean (3/10 chance he doesn't sell me under the bridge) and bat shit Lauren.

Few things: 1) Why did Jessica feel the need to make it a huge point to get off this tribe???
2) Will Lauren shut her fucking mouth long enough to come together to get rid of her????
3) HOW THE FUCK DID I MISS THIS

Aaron

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts
By Aaron
Ok I've calmed down a bit and have time to think....

After reviewing the forum, I'm so glad Elizabeth did what she did to get off her tribe. No way she would have survived with Jack and Karishma. Thank God Good ol' Tommy was there to speerhead that one.

Dean is now going to have to be my best friend. Working through some of the strategic mess we have going on here is definitely a two man job.

Carl is either not a very intelligent player, or flat out lying to me because he is unleashing information on me like he's on his last breath...clearly there was some turmoil within the original Nyriri tribe...a power struggle of sorts between an Allison/John/Jessica conglomerate and a Dan/Carl/Nick conglomerate. If that information is true, which I'll choose to believe it is for now, that could be pivotal moving forward in the game. Clearly Jessica is scared about something...maybe Carl is telling the truth....

Aaron

• Alumni
By Aaron
Also accidentally told Dean I may or may not have spent my coins already- strategic question asking from his part. Not good for ya boy. Hopefully this doesn't bite me in the ass

Aaron

• Alumni
By Aaron
So I was working some Orlando Magic on Carl last night late, and I might have finessed myself and Dean into a four person alliance with Carl & Nick...

This is probably going to end one of two ways-

1) Carl is playing me for a fool, and really they had no intention of betraying Nyiri and he is just utilizing this relationship to get information on Miombo (which I have given all fake information)
2) Carl is actually a moron and threw his cards on the table way too early

I'm tending to believe the ladder...

I badly want to talk to Nick about all of this and gauge his thought process. He seems a bit more level headed and....intelligent...than Carl, so his reaction will be more telling I feel. But- I have to sit back and let Dean do his thing. Can't be scrambling too much.

Aaron

• Alumni
By Aaron
First of all- why the fuck does everyone have a million posts and I only have 30? I feel like i'm putting good substantial information in each of my confessionals. Am I way behind the 8 ball on my confessional posting? I think i'm posting pure gold in here

Aaron

• Alumni
By Aaron
How the hell does Dean have 118 posts? Does he write down every time he breaths? I'm about to break up my posts by word- every word is a new reply.

Aaron

• Alumni
By Aaron
There is absolutely a crack in this old Nyiri tribe and its name is Jessica. I'm choosing right now to trust my gut, which is that the information i've uncovered and have been fed is true....and if so, the breakdown looks like this:

Nyiri Power Alliance: Angelina, Alison, Jessica, John
Nyiri Sub Alliance: Carl, Dan, Nick
Nyiri Unaccounted For: Christian, Kara

If i'm going to believe Carl, I think it's safe to assume Christian and Kara probably fall into the Power Alliance. I'm going to task Dean with trying to uncover that information because I don't want to push too hard. Also am going to need to find a way to get Lauren involved in trying to uncover some information. She has already burned so many bridges it's going to be hard.
Garrett liked this

Aaron

• Alumni
By Aaron
Lauren is fucking bat shit.

Anyone reading this confessional, please do yourselves a favor and read through her chat logs. She has to be schitzo or some shit....

Poody, for future seasons, consider psych evals prior.

Aaron

• Alumni
By Aaron
So, I think this tribe swap has actually been really beneficial for Dean & my relationship.

Forced to rely on each other has absolutely pulled us together. I trust Dean fully right now, and I think this could be a shift in our relationship. With that said, as it currently lies, I believe we have Carl & Nick flipped. If that's the case, we could be setting the table beautifully for when we get to merge.

I gave my full effort in this immunity challenge. One of my first ones giving 100% effort. Although I did want to win this one, I think I need to discuss with Dean about throwing the next. I need Carl & Nick to put their cards on the table before another swap, or merge.

Aaron

• Alumni
By Aaron
Based on the recent developments within the tribe, my stack ranking of who I trust the most to least....

1) Tommy
2) Carl
3) Elizabeth
4) Dean
5) Nick
6) Chelsea
7) Missy
8) Lauren

Jack I believe will get flipped. I'm actually almost sure of it. I know for a fact he didn't have anything solidified with old Miombo. Carl is someone I'm really liking. Honest to a fault, transparent, not a super in depth gamer, not super liked. If I had my way, I'd take Carl & Nick to the end.

Aaron

• Alumni