WHEW. Another tribal down and one step closer to that sweet sweet prize money!

1-How has the game changed while playing on smaller tribes? Are you comfortable in this tribe, or do you think you have something to worry about?

2-Now that we're a week in, there aren't many easy boots left. If you had the ultimate say, who would leave next from your tribe? How would that improve your game moving forward?

3-We're still early in the swap. Is there a clear divide between original miombo and nyiri players? or has your tribe started to mesh more?

Please keep us in the loop as you plot your way forward! If you don't, you're...

Danni Boatwright

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
Felt good to get a win under our belt last challenge, but the game is absolutely heating up. So many things up in the air right now....

1-How has the game changed while playing on smaller tribes? Are you comfortable in this tribe, or do you think you have something to worry about?

The game has changed fairly dramatically since moving to smaller tribes. Especially since we're the only tribe who ended up staying with an even 3-3 split. As I mentioned in prior confessionals, Dean and I have been working hard to solidify a 4 person alliance with Nick & Carl. I have felt fairly comfortable with that, but after going through the "Drop Your Buffs" forum yesterday some things just didn't sit super well- Nick actually also placed a bid to get off this tribe. Which I didn't realize. He also was whispering a lot with Angelina. Again, didn't realize. Also, Dean swears he saw Nick in the idol forum. Does that mean he was just trying to figure out the password, or he gained access? This could be a CLASSIC overthink by me- but I just haven't gotten a good enough read on Nick game wise. Because of Dean and Jessica's connection, my opinion is if this was all a plot and they're going to save Jess with the idol- i'm gone.

2-Now that we're a week in, there aren't many easy boots left. If you had the ultimate say, who would leave next from your tribe? How would that improve your game moving forward?

If I had ultimate say, Jessica would be gone. I may look like a fool for this, but I really do believe Carl about this power alliance. There HAD to be a reason more than just "being scared of Lauren" that Jessica said "I WONT LAST OVER HERE". There also has to be a reason she went straight to John (who she told Carl has the immunity idol). I think if this power alliance does exist, it would hamper them dramatically if we could take out a few of their own prior to a merge or another tribe swap.

3-We're still early in the swap. Is there a clear divide between original miombo and nyiri players? or has your tribe started to mesh more?

Optically, it appears we have begun to mesh. As mentioned above, Dean and I have been working hard to solidify a 4 person alliance with Carl & Nick. BUT, I am still so confused on whether or not they're playing us or not. The amount of idols in play right now is throwing me for a massive loop.

Aaron

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts
When the auction was going on, I had no intention of leaving this tribe. I was just upping the bid as high as possible to get as many coins out as possible. I know that Elizabeth is your old tribe but I wanted to take any advantage for our tribe going forward that I could get. - Jessica

And that is all I needed to hear. Thank you very much Jessica, I will gladly be punching your ticket home this week as soon as I throw yet another immunity challenge this week. Thanks for the cheese.

Aaron

• Alumni
And THAT is how a proper blindside is done on Stranded my friends...

Dean is growing on me in a big way after the past few days. He's very different, but I really like the guy.

If we can get ahold of Miombo, and have them throw the next challenge, The 49th Parallel, International Boundary, Core 4, whatever the fuck you want to call it alliance is put into the most powerful position in this game

Aaron

• Alumni