So, another day another confessional. I’m sure you are making whatever alumni selected you as their winner pick really happy (or sad) (or neither):

1. So, the last challenge. Very difficult. Some of you rose to the challenge, others of you crumbled. Did the last challenge change your views and perspectives of your tribemates?

2. Idol Hunting. They’re here. They’re there. They’re everywhere. With a potential of five idols in the game at this point, do you have any idea where they are? Any idea on where to procure them? How much have idols influenced your strategy so far?

3. Tribe Divisions. Some tribes stick together and some tribes fall apart. Every tribe now has a mismatch of members of both the original Miombo and Nyiri tribe. Do you think these bonds are going to matter long-term? How does this impact your strategy going forward? How do the bonds you are making your new tribe impact this?

4. Lastly – what do you think of your fellow tribemates. Drag ‘em, Roast ‘em, Read ‘em, Put ‘em in a Stew. Feel free to give your honest opinions on your current members on your tribe. Feel free to be as brutally honest as possible. Fan favourite is on the line.

Nate Gonzalez

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom
Whoever made me their winner pick has to be feeling good right now because I am lookin goooooood as a mf. Lets answer these damn questions and then talk a little bit about future strategy shall we....

1. So, the last challenge. Very difficult. Some of you rose to the challenge, others of you crumbled. Did the last challenge change your views and perspectives of your tribemates?

Changed 0.0% of my views on my tribemates. Lauren is still bat shit crazy, and Dean is a horrible actor lmao. But my boy got the job done and we are absolutely cooking. Hoping for the love of God we don't go back to tribal though because I would love to keep Lauren in this game.

2. Idol Hunting. They’re here. They’re there. They’re everywhere. With a potential of five idols in the game at this point, do you have any idea where they are? Any idea on where to procure them? How much have idols influenced your strategy so far?

I think I may be the least active in idol hunting thus far in the game. I'm almost 100% sure I got the right answer for our Miombo idol, but it was found before I got there, so I centered my focus on social. Carl has an idol, John has an idol, the Poronto 4 will secure another idol, and I believe Missy has an idol. Only one I believe is unaccounted for is the final Miombo idol. So long as Elizabeth, Missy, Chelsea, or Tommy secure it we should be in good shape. Shit will be hitting the fan in a huge way.

3. Tribe Divisions. Some tribes stick together and some tribes fall apart. Every tribe now has a mismatch of members of both the original Miombo and Nyiri tribe. Do you think these bonds are going to matter long-term? How does this impact your strategy going forward? How do the bonds you are making your new tribe impact this?

Absolutely these relationships will matter long term. The Win or Booze (WOB) alliance of myself, Carl, Nick, and Dean is something I feel better about going to the F4 with than my original Miombo alliance. I don't think Carl or Nick are as good of players as me or Dean where Tommy & Liz are absolutely as good.

4. Lastly – what do you think of your fellow tribemates. Drag ‘em, Roast ‘em, Read ‘em, Put ‘em in a Stew. Feel free to give your honest opinions on your current members on your tribe. Feel free to be as brutally honest as possible. Fan favourite is on the line.

My current tribemates are great. Dean is kind of a fuckin weirdo, but I love the guy. Carl is a few bulbs short of a lit room, but I also love the guy. Nick scares me the most, he seems smart but willing to go with the flow. Lauren......I don't think i've ever met someone like Lauren. Fucking insane. Bat shit. Lunatic. I don't know how else to put it. Crazy women.

Aaron

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts
Ok so future strategy......IN MY DREAM WORLD (WHILE ALSO TRYING TO BE REALISTIC), here is how the rest of this game plays out---

Miombo throws, Angelina goes
Poronto loses, Jack goes (Don't want this to happen, but let's be realistic...)
Poronto loses, Christian goes

MERGE

Aaron, Dean, Carl, Nick, Tommy, Liz, Missy, Chelsea, Lauren, Dan
Alison, John, Kara

Now where things will be interesting is the Poronto 3 most likely will have two idols to play with, so in order to take them all out were going to have to split our 10 votes every tribal 4-3-3 so regardless what happens we'll force a tie on the re-vote. So the order in which they go doesn't matter. Let's say for game sake...

Alison goes
John goes
Kara goes

From that point we begin eating our own. Dean and I are completely covered both from WOB and The 49th Parallel, so we're fairly safe here. But the decision we make on who to vote our will drastically change our standing with one of those groups.

Lauren goes
Chelsea goes
Missy goes
Dan goes
Liz goes
Tommy goes
Dean goes

CARL. MYSELF. NICK IN THE FINAL 3....YES.....I SAID IT......CALL ME CRAZY, BUT THESE ARE THE TYPE OF PLAYERS IVE BEEN DYYYYYYING TO PLAY WITH FROM THE JUMP. STRATEGIC ENOUGH TO HELP, BUT NOT ENOUGH TO HURT OR INSPIRE. The next few weeks will be solely dedicated to building bonds with Nick & Carl.

Aaron

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts