Wednesday's sunsets into Thursday dawns, congratulations for making it into another round of Stranded. You’ve outlasted eight other castaways to get here, and it’s now time to see if you can outlast nine.

1. Last Thursday was really eventful, with the tribe swap and the auction, what are you expecting to come tomorrow? How does this impact your plans or strategy? Would you say you are focusing more on short-term survival or are you focused on setting yourself up for the long haul? How are you doing this?

2. At this point, you’ve spent roughly the same amount of time on your original tribe as your swap tribe. Would you say your closest bonds are with people on your original tribe or your current tribe? Who would you say your absolute number one ally is?

3. Finally, Any challenge can happen that can send any tribe to tribal council. If your tribe was to lose the next challenge, who would you want out of this game? What elimination would be the best for your game overall?

Nate Gonzalez

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts
By Aaron
Really interesting result.....to say the least. Good on Jack for surviving. Lets dig in, shall we?

1. Last Thursday was really eventful, with the tribe swap and the auction, what are you expecting to come tomorrow? How does this impact your plans or strategy? Would you say you are focusing more on short-term survival or are you focused on setting yourself up for the long haul? How are you doing this?

The situation at hand, I believe, is scary to say the least. The Missy whisper on the thread has all but confirmed the worst possible outcome possible- a flip. I believe it's safe to assume at this point Chelsea & Missy flipped over with Angelina & most likely, Dan (at the very least, to avoid rocks). The October 3rd alliance is totally dead. Tommy is in extremely hot water, to say the least. Numbers wise, as it stands, we're looking at-

Aaron, Dean, Carl, Nick, Tommy, Lauren - Miombo
John, Alison, Kara, Jack, Missy, Chelsea, - Nyiri
Jack, Dan - Possible Free Agents

And that I can't even confirm. Lauren HATES my guys for posting in the forum, so I basically have to do extreme damage control to try and fix that situation going into merge or another swap because I need that number, or at the very least, not another person gunning for me.

2. At this point, you’ve spent roughly the same amount of time on your original tribe as your swap tribe. Would you say your closest bonds are with people on your original tribe or your current tribe? Who would you say your absolute number one ally is?

Dean is my absolute number one ally, but my concern is simple- if we go back to tribal, think about this for a second, who are you going to keep: the guy who has been a key strategist with clearly the better bonds across tribal lines, or the girl who is a forever meat shield due to her sheer stupidity and ignorance to social norms? You're taking the crazy bitch. So at this point, I truly don't know where I stand in this game. The good news for me is the fact that Dean, Carl, and Nick continue to relay information to me. This flow of information is key, because that at least signals to me there is still trust. I think in a weird way, the Missy flip could be the best thing possible because the need for a competitor and a strategist to get these numbers back is going to be pivotal. Lauren will provide no assistance what so ever. My tier list of trust is Dean, Carl, Nick and that's it. The rest is such a question mark. Hopefully I make it to see it through.

3. Finally, Any challenge can happen that can send any tribe to tribal council. If your tribe was to lose the next challenge, who would you want out of this game? What elimination would be the best for your game overall?

Lauren has to go. Her bi-polar emotions change with the wind, and as a result, I am now her target. She is absolutely dragging me through the mud to Dean & Carl. I'm genuinely concerned about her making it to the merge.

Aaron

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts
By Aaron
So Carl relayed some information regarding merge. In seasons past of Stranded (which is strange how he knows this, but I don't have time to ponder that right now) the merge happens PRIOR to the challenge, and the challenge occurs with tribes with the winning tribe being immune. If we merge tonight, there has to be a few key pieces of information we need to find out immediately...

1) Talk to Tommy and determine if an idol was used. This information is as, if not more, important than hearing if Missy flipped. We need to figure out how many idols in play, so we know what we're potentially up against.
2) Talk to Dan, introduce myself, see if I can wedge myself in. Maybe i'll lie and say I have a kid or some shit, that appeals to parents....Actually that is what i'm going to do.
3) Talk to Jack...We were never close game wise, but I need to find out if he is in fact a free agent.

Going into the merge, the numbers are as I see it-

Aaron, Dean, Carl, Nick, Tommy, Lauren
John, Alison, Kara, Missy, Chelsea, Angelina
Jack, Dan

Getting to Jack and Dan early will be pivotal.

Aaron

• Alumni
By Aaron
I'm cracking up looking at my old confessionals seeing how much I didn't like Dean, to where I'm at with the dude now. I love the guy and trust him 100% fully with my game. We noticed today there is some private messaging going on that definitively includes Tommy & Chelsea. That is a root were going to have to figure out.

Aaron

• Alumni