By Aaron
1. What happened?

Missy's cunt ass flipped. Hate that word, but I've been using it a lot tonight. This game certainly elicits emotions I wasn't anticipating. Fuck.

2. Who did it?

see answer 1, the kid is fucking dead to me.

3. Where does it put you?

Not in a good place, to say the least. Numbers are 6-7 in favor of John's platoon. Breaking down the numbers currently-

Aaron, Dean, Lauren, Carl, Nick, Tommy
Alison, Cunt Missy, John, Jack, Kara, Angelina

Tommy seems basically defeated at this point, so great news there. Lauren is a fucking insane psychopath, which again, great fucking news. The only hope we have is to finesse an idol play. I think Missy will be the obvious choice to leave, which makes me think taking out a John is the right move at this stage. It can happen, we just need to finesse it the right way. If we can break it back to 6-6, we've got a chance.

4. How are you going to react?

How the fuck else? Ya boy is gonna dig out of this shit. We're going to figure this out.

5. Why are you going to win Stranded?

Because ima fucking dog

Aaron

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts
By Aaron
My plan at this point, simply, is to play dumb. I need these cunts (should I just be the cunt guy now? I think I might just take on that role) to think i'm dumb and out of the loop. In a weird way, not getting whispered to actually helped my game because it made me look far removed from the circle of discussion.

This is going to be a chess match the rest of the way.

Aaron

• Alumni
By Aaron
So now that i've had a day to clear my mind, lets dig in a little to today's events...

First off, prooooooobably definitely went a little too far talkin to Alison last night. Shit got of hand quickly, and before I knew it I was simply in too deep. I assume ya'll read the chat logs. Not my finest hour. BUT, with that being said, I took a heavy u-turn out of that world this morning when she tried to re-engage and I feel like she completely pulled back after that. I almost regret u-turning so quickly because I think if I went with the flirt angle a little longer, I could have gotten at least SOME strategy out of her. Unfortunately my damn conscious got in the way. No bueno for gameplayer Aaron or real life Scott. So the Alison flip possibility is off the table.

Moving on, reconvened with Carl and Dean to discuss some potential options. For those keeping track at home, I am currently in a 6-7 minority with the numbers as follows:

Aaron, Dean, Nick, Carl, Tommy, Lauren
John, Alison, Kara, Jack, Angelina, Dan, Missy

Missy flipped like a motherfucker, so that sucks. BUT- Carl brings up great news about Dan. The dude doesn't trust Alison or John for anything. In order for it to make sense for Dan to target Alison or John, Carl must have promised him a Final 5 with the likes of Missy, Angelina, Carl, Nick and Dan. That would give them the numbers moving forward, while also giving them a nucleus that is protected by the likes of myself, Dean, and Lauren.

That would be best case scenario. Number one, it allows me and Dean to be disconnected to a potential Dan blindside. We were never in their alliance, so no harm no foul. I truly do believe Carl is selling this future to Dan as a sign of trust. If Carl can pull this offwe can be very set
Garrett liked this

Aaron

• Alumni