By Nate Gonzalez

So, congratulations on making it to the jury. Everybody left here is going to have a role in deciding the winner of Stranded in Tanzania and will get a spot in the Final Tribal Council – so every relationship you make counts:

1. We went from what was effectively a 7-7 vote to what was effectively a 7-6 vote. Does this indicate that larger groups are starting to form and a line is forming in the sand? Where do you think you stand in this case?

2. Two idols have been played in the last two tribal councils, how do you feel that the threat of powers has influenced your decision making in this game?

3. In honor of the bounty twist which has just been unleashed in the game, do you have a hit list? Who do you want out by the weekend and why? Name the 4 People who you want out by the weekend and why?

Nate Gonzalez

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom
By Aaron
WHAT A NIGHT BABY. Absolutely massive shift. Missy wouldn't have been my first choice to go, but at the end of the day, rocking the boat when the flip was so imminent wouldn't have been an intelligent game move. Can't imagine how awkward it must be for Chelsea, Missy, and Liz to be speaking right now...So damn proud of WOB for once again getting the job done. Huge credit to Dean & Carl for working Jack & Dan to flip. This should clear the path for an easy removal of the OG Nyiri/Poronto 4 this week....but nothing is ever that easy on Stranded....let's try to break it down shall we....

1. We went from what was effectively a 7-7 vote to what was effectively a 7-6 vote. Does this indicate that larger groups are starting to form and a line is forming in the sand? Where do you think you stand in this case?

Well, we came to merge with a 6-7 minority vote Nathan, so poor math on your part. Myself, Dean, Carl, Nick, Lauren & Tommy had to immediately hit merge with a sense of urgency. Following this vote, we are sitting in an 8-4 majority. How does that fucking happen???? Hard work and bending the minds of the stupid cunts still left in this game, that's how...I feel the best i've felt in this game since the start. Myself, Dean, Lauren, Carl, Nick, Tommy, Jack, & Dan stand on one side while Alison, John, Kara & Ang sit on the other. In THEORY, this should be a cake walk. BUT, there are things in play now that need to be considered- Why would Dan flip? Carl had to incentivize him some how, or maybe someone else did...maybe Tommy? Here is the way I see the game currently-

Aaron
Dean
Tommy/Jack
Carl/Nick
Lauren
Dan

Getting rid of Lauren earlier rather than later, as well as getting rid of Dan will get rid of the variables in our end game.

2. Two idols have been played in the last two tribal councils, how do you feel that the threat of powers has influenced your decision making in this game?

Not much, if at all. Again, as i've alluded to, I've basically avoided the powers in this game, and I plan to continue that trend. As long as I know where the powers are, I will use that to my benefit.

3. In honor of the bounty twist which has just been unleashed in the game, do you have a hit list? Who do you want out by the weekend and why? Name the 4 People who you want out by the weekend and why?

Alison, John, Dan, Angelina - in that order.
Garrett liked this

Aaron

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts
By Aaron
Also to Alison and John who apologized to ME, after I told them I was voting for Carl and didn't, you're forgiven.

You'll learn soon you're apart of something far bigger than what you even know. Alison, you should have taken the bait when you had the chance.

Aaron

• Alumni
By Aaron
IDEAL BOOT LIST---UPDATED

Alison goes
***We will split the vote, and hopefully here an idol is played. If that happens, knock Alison on the revote
John goes
Dan goes
***Carl WILL NOT be okay with this move. This is going to be something that will cause a rift. I will have to stage myself properly here. BUT, if I have Dean, Tommy, Jack, Lauren, Angelina and Kara we can make it happen.
Angelina goes
Carl goes
***Dean, Tommy, Jack, Kara
Nick goes
Jack goes
Dean goes

Myself, Tommy, Kara top 3

In a dream world, this is what would happen. I need to build a fucking relationship with Kara because she is on her own island right now.

Aaron

• Alumni