Wow, what a night!

We’re skipping the challenge though because we’d all like to delete that from our memories.

1. That live tribal, wow. What happened? Who voted for who? Were there any surprises?
2. Carl and John both played idols. Did you know they had them, and if so, did you think they would play them?
3. Is Lauren leaving good or bad for your game? Why?
4. Jeff offered the next idol clue for 20 Stranded Coin. Will you be purchasing it? What’s your plan with your Stranded Coin?

Joaquin Souberbielle

By Aaron
1. That live tribal, wow. What happened? Who voted for who? Were there any surprises?

Yes. There were some surprises. Tommy being a fucking pussy maybe being number 1. And the worst part of that, he may not have even been the one who tipped Alison off and I still think he's a pussy. Soft as baby shit when I confronted him. Sounded like a sniveling coward to be frank with you. Clearly unloading all of my anger out on this. Besides the point, he put up no fucking fight and as a result his ass could go tonight.

2. Carl and John both played idols. Did you know they had them, and if so, did you think they would play them?

Knew both of them had them, knew both of them would play them. Dean prevented switching the vote to Ang when we knew she was tipped. Why would he do this? If that motherfucker has been playin me this whole time sheesh. I was officially fooled.

3. Is Lauren leaving good or bad for your game? Why?

It's bad, but also good. She was such a wildcard she could have turned either way honestly. Her departure will be felt the most after tonight I feel, I will reflect on this.

4. Jeff offered the next idol clue for 20 Stranded Coin. Will you be purchasing it? What’s your plan with your Stranded Coin?

Split with Carl Nick and Dean- my plan is to keep holding on until something good comes.

This was a horrible confessional- I will do better next time.
Garrett liked this

Aaron

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts