By Gary Hogeboom
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
If you threw a wish in the well to make it this far then you'll do anything to get by the people in your way.
The jury is growing and so is the pressure so where do you think you're going, baby?!

1. Hey, I just met you!
Are you still reaching out and bonding with new people or are your relationships pretty much set at this point? What are some weaker relationships you can build on?

2. This is Crazy!
It sure is! talk us through that blindside and your role and/or reaction before during and after that tribal council.

3. Here's my number
What are your numbers right now and how do you see them shaping immediately and several votes down the line?

4. Call me Maybe
Call your shot right now. Who is going out? How are you gonna make that happen?

Gary Hogeboom

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Aaron
Fuck you Gary and your creativity....not the night for this. It appears we're playing the game with a bunch of cunts and bitches!

1. Hey, I just met you!
Are you still reaching out and bonding with new people or are your relationships pretty much set at this point? What are some weaker relationships you can build on?

Well, it appears my weaker relationships are currently: all of them. I now have to rely purely on myself. Jack and Dan are essentially useless to me, as they were relationships managed by other members of my alliance. Gonna have to work some god damn magic over the next 24 hours.

2. This is Crazy!
It sure is! talk us through that blindside and your role and/or reaction before during and after that tribal council.

My role was to be blindsided/get abused about it afterwards. My reaction was shocked. As you'd imagine. The Poronto people didn't waste anytime jumping on my ass about this. I am 100% in the worst position i've been in the game.

3. Here's my number
What are your numbers right now and how do you see them shaping immediately and several votes down the line?

Well, my numbers right now are bad. I'd say where it stands now, the vote is 6-2 against Dean and I with Dan and Jack floating around in the ether somewhere.

4. Call me Maybe
Call your shot right now. Who is going out? How are you gonna make that happen?

That luxury is no longer mine to have.

Aaron

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts