Hey, it's me. Danni. After Nate's incoherent preamble to last night's confessional, I figured you needed a real adult to ask you hard hitting questions as we head into the weekend. That being said, he did have another T-Swift pun to share:

"All you're ever gonna be is DEAN, why you gotta be so DEAN"

you're welcome Nate. Anyways now on to YOU! the PLAYERS WHO SURVIVED WEEK 3! Congrats on lasting this long. It's truly an accomplishment with a cast this active, and this crazy.

1-Tonight was touchy subjects, which should give you a lot of information about where people stand within the tribe. Reflect on the answers you received, as well as the most important information you gathered during the challenge.

2-We're entering the final week of the game. It's time to start thinking about those finale night seats, and how you're going to grab the win. Tell us your plan to make it to the end, and how your plan is going to make you the winner of Stranded in Tanzania. Who are you sitting next to in the final 3?

3-A fake idol was played tonight! that was fun. Has there been much talk about idols and advantages left in the game? How are you planning to handle them at such a crucial point in the game?

4-The Jury bench is starting to fill up. Who do you think would vote for you? Who wouldn't? How are you going to fill that gallery with people willing to write your name down to win the game?

As always, feel free to tell us anything thats on your mind! With only 8 of you left, our lurkers are starved for content. Give them something to talk about :wink:

Danni Boatwright

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
Well, first and foremost before we even get into game talk I want to say last night was gutting. It's funny, this is an online game where we aren't even our real selves and I felt a genuine friendship with Dean- me and the dude are polar opposites in almost every facet of our lives, but in this game we clicked. Proud to have been an ally, and a friend with the kid.

Anyways, following the vote I gladly got to play the role of depressed dude who watched their best ally get booted. I'm fucking disgusted at the fact that I basically still have to sit and wait for shit to happen, but that's my only shot. I've been planting small seeds within the groups seeing if I can at least sew some distrust.

I'm forced into trusting Tommy again. I realize how important it is so have someone in this game you fully trust. He's not nearly the strategist Dean is, but he's awesome to talk to. I realize I may have jumped the gun with how angry I got at him during the flip period of the game, but it is what it is.

Aaron

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts
So as I expected things already starting to unfold.

Alison messaging me "ready to make a big move"
Nick saying "It'll be a fun Sunday, for you at least"
John fueling me with ammo not telling Alison about the Nick vote

Boy oh boy, they always say working from the bottom is so terrible. It can be kind of fun when you don't have to restrict what you say!!!

Aaron

• Alumni
Well what a beautiful, beautiful Friday this has been for ya boy.

Tommy settling in nice as my Dean replacement. Not as strategic, but very- very useful. Has fed me some fantastic information.

Alison ready to turn on Ang...
Nick and Kara ready to turn on Ang...
Alison, John, and Ang ready to turn on Nick...
Tommy ready to turn on whoever...

And to think, all it took was a few casual seeds planted this morning. Introduce a little anarchy....you know the rest.

Well fuck, playing from the bottom is fun! No expectations, no promises needing to be kept- let's keep moving shall we lads!

War has begun here on Stranded!
Reem Daly liked this

Aaron

• Alumni
Didn't think it was possible. I really didn't. BUT SATURDAY REALLY WAS BETTER THAN SUNDAY.

Reem trying to screw the game completely in her friends favor fully backfired, and with both of them now out this clears the path for me to be the most popular guy in class. This was bound to happen already, but with Ang definitively going, it now FORCES everyone into the corners. Alison & John are trying to pull Tommy and I in, Nick and Kara are trying to pull Tommy and I in, both of them taking shots at eachother.

I told you it was only a matter of time before shots were taken! So where I stand on the matter-

Tommy is going to do what I tell him, so I'm going to stay in control here. The key right now is getting rid of challenge threats first. As we widdle this down, individual immunity is absolutely imperative. Ya'll who have watched me do these challenges know my chances are slim to win. Tommy and I NEED to get that immunity idol tomorrow to stay agile. At the very least, we need Nick or John NOT to win it.

Tommy and Kara in my F3 would be an idea scenario. Jack is frankly too much of a goat to take that far, and i'm not confident in my ability to win these challenges.

Aaron

• Alumni
Ohhh never a dull moment here on Stranded....

So Tommy and I really haven't been able to fully transfer information at the same time since Friday, so I had to make a decision for us. I decided to fill Kara in on John and Alison's plan to backdoor Nick and Kara and of course rather than take it like a normal human being, she completely freaks out. She has been online but not answering my messages for the past 30 minutes, which to me essentially tells me she's telling John everything.

If that is the case, it goes without saying, I am COMPLETELY fucked. I need Tommy to get on ASAP.

Aaron

• Alumni
Alright, so time to fill everyone in on the grand master plan from Aaron-

So first and foremost, I know Tommy isn't going to be happy about this, but our best bet is to take John out of this game right now. He is undoubtedly the biggest threat left in this game, and it serves us absolutely no purpose to keep him in. He is so fucking dangerous. Also I've been trying to take the motherfucker out for weeks.

All goes well at the challenge reveal tonight, John goes home tonight. This will put Alison in a vulnerable position, which hopefully we can capitalize on. If John wins, we're going to need to flip on Nick and do damage control with Kara. This situation would not be ideal, but we can't waste this tribal on a non challenge threat.

I have Final 2 deals in place with Tommy, Kara, and an unsaid F2 with Jack, which leaves me in a very powerful position in this game.

Aaron

• Alumni