We're in the home stretch! Only 3 more votes separate you and the final tribal council. That doesn't mean the next few days will be easy though, in fact the last few boots are often the hardest. Making the right decisions every night tonight is the difference between winning the season, and falling just short.

1-Walk us through this weekend. How did Angelina's removal impact your game? How did it change your game moving forward?

2-Take a look at the jury bench. Who on the tribe do you think has the most friends on the jury? who do you think has the most enemies? Do you think you have a shot at winning a majority of those votes?

3-Challenges are key in the endgame. Do you think you have a good shot at winning a crucial immunity here at the end? Who is your biggest challenge competition?

4-Start thinking about your argument for the win. What were your key moves/moments throughout the game? Do you think that the jury will respect them? If not, what can you do this week to earn that respect.

The game isn't over until the votes are read. Fight for every minute you have left!

Danni Boatwright

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
Well, things have really opened up haven't they?

So, first things first, I think for me personally all Angelina's removal did was speed up the inevitable. It appears based on the conversations I had today, everyone truly was locked in to vote for Ang. Either way, I am damn happy the way it happened because it made me a very popular man.

I started the weekend planting a few seeds here and there, taking in some information, feeding that information to the right places, etc. Just doing anything I could to stay alive. It turned into me making a F4 alliance with Kara, Nick, Tommy and myself AS WELL as a F4 deal with Tommy, Alison, Tommy & myself. One of those alliances were going to have to get blindsided, so I decided to take matters into my own hands when Tommy was giving me an answer I didn't like and orchestrated the John vote out. This has been in the works for quite some time, so I was glad to get the job done.

Moving into tonight, Nick HAS to lose. I believe I am in complete control of the numbers with Nick gone, and an even playing field with regards to competition still left. Everyone knows who watches me do these damn challenges they aren't my thing- but I have a clear and concise grip on the social piece of this game, and that is what i'm going to have to rely on. I went into a 6-1 minority and flipped it into me in strong control of this game. I continue to be overlooked I believe due to my challenge ability.

Nick officially thinks he's Boston Rob or some shit which boggles my brain. From a strategic standpoint, the kid is a 0. He's great at the challenges but his strategy has been...negligible? at best.

My ideal final 3 is still with Kara and Tommy, who I have final 2 deals with. Tommy is aware of my final 2 deal with Kara, which in hindsight I regret sharing, but Kara doesn't know about my final 2 with Tommy. Jack is too much of a goat to take to the end, and Alison is way too much of a threat. I've also lied to Alison way to much to expect her to take me to the end.

Aaron

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts
Okay so, it appears the idol has been found.

Kara messaged me this morning "Can I tell you something" and then hasn't answered

Theoretically, 2+2=4 and she has the idol, right? If she trusted me as her F2, that would be something she would relay to me, right?

Frankly i'm PRAYING that is the case. But, other than that, it's been a great morning for me in Tanzania. The steady flow of information i've been getting from Tommy, Kara, Jack & Alison has been nothing short of perfect. As I assumed, I am in complete control of the number. It is amazing looking back to where I was just a few short days ago and where I am now. It does make me think though...I am being undervalued for a reason. Is my game not respected enough to warrant fear of me winning? Is that why I have so much information flow? I feel I've played a great social game, and strategically, I feel I can point to a few major plays in the game I have been a major part in making....I wonder....

Aaron

• Alumni
So this immunity challenge is by far the biggest of the season.

It is absolutely imperative, if I want my plan to run off with a hitch, that I win it. To fill in why I feel this way-

I took a MONUMENTAL risk today discussing the idea of blindsiding Nick with Kara. I brought this up for two reasons-
1) I didn't want to risk her going rogue by keeping her out of the loop.
2) I wanted to prove to her my trust

The less Kara talks to me, and the smaller her responses have gotten though, the more concerned I've become. This could be simply the nature of the beast, we've never really had a very vocal relationship so maybe that's just her....but fuckkkkk man that shit makes me nervous. If all goes well, and she follows through with her word and doesn't screw me, I feel extremely good about my odds of making it F3.

Aaron

• Alumni