By Danni Boatwright
You know the drill:

1-Tribal tonight was pretty intense. what did you learn from your discussions?

2-A lot of people talking about jury management at tribal. How have you been handling players who you are voting out of the game?

3-A lot of goat talk at tribal as well. Are there goats left in the game? Are you worried they'll take your spot at the end?

4-Take a look back at your game. What's your story this season? Do you think it's compelling enough for the win?

icon_drinks cheers to final 5

Danni Boatwright

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Aaron
I want to spend this time to talk a little bit about my story, what make's myself different from the group sitting with me currently.

I entered this game knowing these challenges weren't going to be my strong suit. And, frankly, I think i've shown that in spades. So I had to rely on one thing- my strategic mind. Every night in this game I've worked, our off days the hardest. Almost 24 hours a day, 7 days a week I dedicated myself to the relationships that we're going to bring me further in this game, and targeting relationships that weren't.

The game truly began for me when during the tribe swap, we remained the only tribe left 3-3. I immediately went to work searching for a crack between the Nyiri 3, and was quickly able to uncover a rift between Carl, Jessica and Nick. I was able to capitalize on this, and quickly form the Win or Booze (WOB) alliance with Nick, Carl & Dean. Dean and I strategically planned to throw the very next immunity challenge in order to ensure Jessica was removed from the game, and we maintained numbers on both sides of the new tribe. I also didn't want to give Jessica the chance to rekindle with Carl & Nick.

Going into the merge, theoretically, the numbers were stacked 6-7 against us after uncovering the fact that Missy turned on us. Rather then roll over, I went to work. Building relationships, overseeing the efforts of other members rekindling broken relationships, and we were eventually able to overturn the majority and turn it into an 8-4 majority for us. Unfortunately, an idol was used which resulted in the following 2 eliminations that lead to my toughest task yet...the Final 10.

The Final 10, of my alliance still left, comprised of Dean, Dan, Jack and myself. Nick and Tommy had complete complete flips at this point, and there was no number in sight that seemed feasible to flip. It was then that I started pigeon holing myself into making personal relationships. Understanding these people on a fundamental level, thus making them less inclined to vote for me. Upon the initial flip of Tommy and Nick, I stayed up till 330 am trying to talk to anyone who was awake. I wasn't going to pull any challenges out of my ass, that was for certain, but I could build a good enough relationship with these people to hopefully make myself seem somewhat useful at a later point. I was able to survive ahead of Dean by using the information I had to make myself seem important. Using Angelina's trust in me as a seed of doubt for John, using Nick's lie of not flipping against Jessica against him as a seed of doubt against him, all of these seeds planted around the majority alliance to begin sewing distrust amongst eachother.

Finally, with Angelina gone, my moment struck and I immediately used the final bit of information I had to coarse (aka force) a final 4 between myself, Tommy, Nick and Kara. This allowed me the flexibility to begin discussing options again, to hone in on my strength: strategy. I quickly overrode Tommy's plan to go after Kara and told him we're going after John and orchestrated John's removal. I also went ahead and was a main factor in Alison's removal.

I know for a 100% fact that no one worked as hard as I did strategically in this game, and no one had to overcome more obstacles in this game than I did to sit where I am in the F5. I never had an idol, I never needed to get saved by an idol, I never had an advantage in this game or a majority, I never had an immunity necklace to protect me. All I had was me, myself and I.

Was it the flashiest game in the world with idol bomb drops, and key immunity wins, no? But in the essence of Survivor, I played with the tools I had and advanced. When I was on the chopping block, I worked myself off. When I was in the minority, I worked my ass off to get myself out of it. My strategic game has been first class, and I truly do believe I deserve to win this game.

With the numbers where they lie, I would be surprised if I didn't make it to the finale. And damnit, if I make it, i'm bringing this shit home.

Aaron

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts
By Aaron
Today has been quiet on Stranded for sure. As we widdle down further and further, it becomes more and more clear that people have their plans figured out.

No more advantages to worry about , no more twists, just pure game.

If Nick wins tonight, I will be voting Tommy out. Regardless of how I see Tommy's game, I know he is super well liked by the jury. His story is far more compelling than Kara's story of being the "sole female". So if Nick wins, Tommy is gone. I'm sure he doesn't realize how grave of danger he is in- but he will know soon.

Aaron

• Alumni
By Aaron
Again , I reiterate, it's funny because we're pixels at the end of the day, nothing more, but you grow an attachment to these people. Tommy became a friend in this game to me, as did Alison. I'm sure Alison doesn't quite feel that way at this point, but it is what it is.

Aaron

• Alumni
By Aaron
I think the worst part about the situation I'm in at this point, is trying to determine whether or not my game stacks up. I feel to this point, I have played a good game- a great game in fact, with the cards I was dealt. But, there are clear and obvious holes in my game. My lack of challenge wins will certainly hurt me, at times my lack of agency (two votes where I had no agency, but still two more than Kara, Tommy, Nick). But I truly do believe my strategic maneuvering has been first class, and I feel my game can be appreciated moving further into the game.

Aaron

• Alumni