-- 18th Place - Voted Out 5-1 --
the first night was a mess, not only did i forget that we started tonight as the season went off to a start, but i was also in someone else's room, on someone else's laptop, and my body was probably debating if it liked me or not for doing drugs which are made to stabilise horses. i just hope people still know that i'm not irresponsible, and next time i will simply do crack cocaine before the challenge starts.

on my prior game i won, and even though it was declared by my FTC of how much of a great social game i had, i rarely ever confessed about it properly because of my OCD and constant thinking that i'd jinx myself and subsequently be sent home after writing a confession about anything game wise. so, if you wanted cracked out, here i am, and expect it a lot in my confessionals. i remember writing something about a Chihuahua who was somehow related to katy perry at one point which is very good. hopefully if my trajectory works out like my last game, most of my actual approach will be chatting to people once i become more active, hence why you won't catch me writing thesis confessionals about strategy when in actuality i'm trying to be the personality on the tribe which can easily make 'friends', not just tokenistic allies, as per stronger communion.

also the irony is when i did isolated and loveita inspired my interest in social psychology, one of the modules i'm doing right now is social psychology, so it's kind of full circle.

Karishma

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts