-- 18th Place - Voted Out 5-1 --
What a night! A close immunity challenge, some smack talk, and another player out the door who IS NOT YOU

1-Talk to us about the disadvantages in the challenge tonight. Who do you think went for them? Is this good or bad for you moving forward?

2-Seems like tempers got a bit heated after the immunity results. How do these interactions at challenge beach shape your view of the other tribe? How will this change your game in the future

3-Idol clues have now been offered up AGAIN! Have you been looking? do you know who has been buying the clues?

As always, feel free to share more of your thoughts as they come up! We're looking forward to hearing from you ! @Karishma

Danni Boatwright

• Host
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
Joaquin Souberbielle wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 10:48:12 am Hey Karishma - quick question for you.

Why the fuck are you flopping and what are you going to do to give us the goods that have been promised to us since you've been trying to get on Stranded for the past year?
The silence is deafening @Karishma

you're letting @Loveita Adams down :cold:

Danni Boatwright

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Loveita Adams
Custom Custom Custom Custom
Danni Boatwright wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 9:57:05 am
Joaquin Souberbielle wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 10:48:12 am Hey Karishma - quick question for you.

Why the fuck are you flopping and what are you going to do to give us the goods that have been promised to us since you've been trying to get on Stranded for the past year?
The silence is deafening @Karishma

you're letting @Loveita Adams down :cold:

Me trying to figure out if Karishma is okay.

Loveita Adams

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Karishma
firstly, you should probably understand that any statements of me wanting to 'succeed' on stranded and make an extent of impact were literal statements of aspiration and hope, purely derived from the respect i have for the competition and it's past. you can arguably question the amount of respect given i've barely been on, but the academic side of university has just kicked in and i am very busy. when i first got the email about login details, i had genuinely slightly forgotten this was going to happen, but purely out of respect and my long run of wanting to be on this, i didn't drop out last minute. in retrospect, had i done so and saved it for a time where i could've been more active, i would have, but again, i'm not going to burden anyone and be a last minute drop out. i may not have been active so far, but better that than no activity at all, it can change, it's not a permanent measure.

my last competition was the first i won, it was a fans vs favourites against players who were well known in the community, including the newbies featuring many of stranded originals and current bests. i made it through with a good social game, developing strong communion and enjoying every second, making friends. i thrived in that because regardless of my OCD, i was prevalent with my cracked out personality and somehow ended up using it as an advantage. on this, i'm not at home home, i'm getting with new timetables and trying to focus on other things which include the likes of academia.

if i get booted early which i know is a likely probability i won't be fond of it at all, but i'll also be at peace knowing i at least had some extent of priorities straight, even if i want to be putting more time into this and will start doing so. the honest truth is you're probably not going to see any of the sides of me which previous competitions have seen and enjoyed, simply because i have other major time commitments right now. if i do get to stay and get a stable footing, i will still try to prevail regardless, but when i got on stranded i wanted you to experience watching me as a competitor like euro survivor did, not like this.

we will see! sometimes shit doesn't line up right.

you'll be surprised.

Karishma

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts
By Karishma
and if i do end up making loveita disappointed, hopefully you'll all realise that how i talked so fondly of her both competition presence and personality is part as to reason as why my time is so focused on studies, because now i'm actually at university studying psychology - and with that social psychology. it's a full circle, which may not be a narrative which pleases the competition, but it's pretty cool to be here a year later after being inspired through isolated.
Loveita Adams liked this

Karishma

• Alumni
By Karishma
also, time zones effect things. in isolated i was on summer break, on this i'm waking up at 7 tomorrow to go to the gym with someone, then i have lectures, then studying, and then on the night i'm being the sober one to make sure no one breaks their bones when drunk or high.

in reality this competition should be beverly hills chiuhuha, but it's becoming hotel of the dogs. i can't walk around barking and fighting people with a big personality because of time commitments, but everything is so hectic here i don't even know when it's possible for me to log in.

Karishma

• Alumni
By Loveita Adams
Custom Custom Custom Custom
Karishma wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 5:45:45 pm and if i do end up making loveita disappointed, hopefully you'll all realise that how i talked so fondly of her both competition presence and personality is part as to reason as why my time is so focused on studies, because now i'm actually at university studying psychology - and with that social psychology. it's a full circle, which may not be a narrative which pleases the competition, but it's pretty cool to be here a year later after being inspired through isolated.
Don't listen to them baiting you. I won't be disappointed in you, and you know that! You've got a ton going on :heart: And anyways, the biggest piece of advice I gave you was to enjoy yourself.
Karishma liked this

Loveita Adams

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom