-- 18th Place - Voted Out 5-1 --
By Karishma
so, this is unusual to me, because usually you'd not catch me doing game confessionals because of my OCD, and writing this is sort of making it worse because i feel like i should be more concerned? oh well.

it's blatant that i need to build more communion in this game, but given the stance i've put myself in i can't simply be too blunt and actively seek outright alliances with groups of people. at this point, i'm best to work with constructing the perception to some individuals that even if they're not as close with me, and may be in groups already, i'm still a number for them and someone who is 'naive' enough to not prosper game wise in a way which will make me a detrimental threat to them in the future. there usually would be some form of platform derived from game paranoia or an event which i could plateau from to usher my 'number perception' as more important and valuable to others, but given how at peace most people seem to be so far, my best chance is to ease into it. so not fisting, but planning to fist. lube? but with like a jukebox in the background or something.

i know i need to focus on perception construction much more which is more so agency than anything else, so that in the future when i am in potential detrimental scenarios, i've built a threat disparity prior between myself and whoever is also elected for potential elimination as a form of protection.

Karishma

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts