-- 12th Place - Voted Out 3-(8)-1 --
What a night! A close immunity challenge, some smack talk, and another player out the door who IS NOT YOU

1-Talk to us about the disadvantages in the challenge tonight. Who do you think went for them? Is this good or bad for you moving forward?

2-Seems like tempers got a bit heated after the immunity results. How do these interactions at challenge beach shape your view of the other tribe? How will this change your game in the future

3-Idol clues have now been offered up AGAIN! Have you been looking? do you know who has been buying the clues?

As always, feel free to share more of your thoughts as they come up! We're looking forward to hearing from you ! @Lauren

Danni Boatwright

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Lauren
Well, my trust is not there with most people on this tribe. Two people took the disadvantage Strandedcoin and I have no idea who it is. I put work into Vince the night before he left and he didn't leave me his coins. :gun: I wanted Karishma out, she didn't show up in the challenge, she lives across the pond and she's going to be weak in the challenges. Because I was letting lose on that other tribe, I had no idea the vote flipped back to Vince.

Jack didn't even share the clue with me even though we are supposed to be working on finding it together? Nobody has shared with me anything about the idol or clues or anything - as hard of a time I gave that other tribe - I am flexible, if I need to work with them, I most certainly will. Some people on this tribe aren't making me feel the most secured or welcomed. I need to be REASSURED constantly. That's just how I am.

Lauren

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts
By Lauren
I also think Elizabeth is playing both sides which is why she voted out Vince. Missy has been pushing an all woman thing since the beginning which is something I want no parts of. So, Elizabeth had to placate her and keep the guise up of 'women majority' so she had a lot more to do with Karishma staying than she leads on. I don't trust Missy much or even Chelsea - I somewhat trust Elizabeth but she has her hand in many cookie jars. :curse: They are so lucky we aren't going to TC, I probably would've used Karishma vote and flipped some stuff.

Tommy is probably my No.1 right now, I wonder if Elizabeth threw out the fact that Myself, Elizabeth, Dean, Tommy and Aaron are working together and told Missy. :curse:

I revealed to Elizabeth and Dean that Jack told me had both idol clues which might come back to haunt me. Me and my big mouth.

Lauren

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts