-- 12th Place - Voted Out 3-(8)-1 --
WHEW. Another tribal down and one step closer to that sweet sweet prize money!

1-How has the game changed while playing on smaller tribes? Are you comfortable in this tribe, or do you think you have something to worry about?

2-Now that we're a week in, there aren't many easy boots left. If you had the ultimate say, who would leave next from your tribe? How would that improve your game moving forward?

3-We're still early in the swap. Is there a clear divide between original miombo and nyiri players? or has your tribe started to mesh more?

Please keep us in the loop as you plot your way forward! If you don't, you're...

Danni Boatwright

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom
Danni Boatwright wrote: Sun Oct 11, 2020 9:00:34 pm WHEW. Another tribal down and one step closer to that sweet sweet prize money!

1-How has the game changed while playing on smaller tribes? Are you comfortable in this tribe, or do you think you have something to worry about?

2-Now that we're a week in, there aren't many easy boots left. If you had the ultimate say, who would leave next from your tribe? How would that improve your game moving forward?

3-We're still early in the swap. Is there a clear divide between original miombo and nyiri players? or has your tribe started to mesh more?

Please keep us in the loop as you plot your way forward! If you don't, you're...

1.) I am not comfortable on this tribe at all - Jessica is slated to go but Carl could be playing me, but what worries me the most is the fact that there are idols out there. So, even if she is next to go, if an idol is played. I could easily be the one out.

Jessica would obviously be the next one to go. She's kinda boring, dumb, vapid and a bit of an asshole. I dunno, I just don't like her and I don't want to work with her. Simple as that. And, she isn't providing anything. She's not funny, not great in challenges, not fun or easy to talk too, and she's not good strategy wise. She has no use to me and watch her ass get dragged to the end leaving a wake of more interesting players in her path. It's going to annoy me but I am almost prepared for it.

I don't know if there is a clear divide but I made it clear - I am not playing on old tribal lines. I am open to anything.

Lauren

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts