-- 12th Place - Voted Out 3-(8)-1 --

Wednesday's sunsets into Thursday dawns, congratulations for making it into another round of Stranded. You’ve outlasted eight other castaways to get here, and it’s now time to see if you can outlast nine.

1. Last Thursday was really eventful, with the tribe swap and the auction, what are you expecting to come tomorrow? How does this impact your plans or strategy? Would you say you are focusing more on short-term survival or are you focused on setting yourself up for the long haul? How are you doing this?

2. At this point, you’ve spent roughly the same amount of time on your original tribe as your swap tribe. Would you say your closest bonds are with people on your original tribe or your current tribe? Who would you say your absolute number one ally is?

3. Finally, Any challenge can happen that can send any tribe to tribal council. If your tribe was to lose the next challenge, who would you want out of this game? What elimination would be the best for your game overall?

Nate Gonzalez

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts
By Lauren
I am pretty 'confident' I am making merge at this point. I trust Carl and Dean the most as of now, but not 100%. The only person I trust 100% is my, myself and I and the Lord Jesus Christ.

You guys keep asking me who my alliance is and I haven't talked about my faith alot on here, but my REAL alliance is The Father, The Son, and the Holy Spirit. PERIOD.

If we lose, Aaron will be going off to the sunset. He sent me a lame apology for calling me out after I called out Dan and Angelina but it doesn't work on me. He has been throwing little jabs towards me since the swap, asking why I am calling certain people out, that I need to apologize, etc. I am over it. Best part is, he has no idea he'd be going. My closest bonds are definitely with people on this tribe - and I *might* have some trust with Jack and Tommy. Definitely not Chelsea or Missy. In fact, I want Chelsea outta here ASAP. I still haven't forgot how she tried to trick me into targeting Missy when she (Chelsea) was fake targeting her (Missy) to me.

I am probably going to be one of the bigger targets at merge but maybe I can approach Plain Jane (Alison), another potential big target and just say - look, you know you are a big target, others recognize it as well, why don't some of us bigger targets ban together and get rid of the Aaron, Chelsea, Dan, etc. type players especially early on. But, we will see.

Lauren

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts
Lauren wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 11:07:14 am I am pretty 'confident' I am making merge at this point. I trust Carl and Dean the most as of now, but not 100%. The only person I trust 100% is my, myself and I and the Lord Jesus Christ.

You guys keep asking me who my alliance is and I haven't talked about my faith alot on here, but my REAL alliance is The Father, The Son, and the Holy Spirit. PERIOD.

If we lose, Aaron will be going off to the sunset. He sent me a lame apology for calling me out after I called out Dan and Angelina but it doesn't work on me. He has been throwing little jabs towards me since the swap, asking why I am calling certain people out, that I need to apologize, etc. I am over it. Best part is, he has no idea he'd be going. My closest bonds are definitely with people on this tribe - and I *might* have some trust with Jack and Tommy. Definitely not Chelsea or Missy. In fact, I want Chelsea outta here ASAP. I still haven't forgot how she tried to trick me into targeting Missy when she (Chelsea) was fake targeting her (Missy) to me.

I am probably going to be one of the bigger targets at merge but maybe I can approach Plain Jane (Alison), another potential big target and just say - look, you know you are a big target, others recognize it as well, why don't some of us bigger targets ban together and get rid of the Aaron, Chelsea, Dan, etc. type players especially early on. But, we will see.
Yo Jesus lowkey invented the Immunity idol.

Gary Hogeboom

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom