-- 12th Place - Voted Out 3-(8)-1 --
By Lauren
That was quite the TC. Soon as it started I knew I was the target. Following the rules was SO confusing. I couldn't get anything organized and I thought that whoever took the public IDOL would get the idol, but that we'd still be voting in tribes, not a group of 14. It was chaos.

Angelina, what an idiot - and what a HYPOCRITE. I watch the bitch talk about how not liking others 'antagonizing people,' (referring to me) while Missy has been JUST as problematic, lied, backstabbed, gave fake idol clues yet the bitch has said nothing about Missy just because she's saving her. Keep your morals and virtues for something else - not Survivor. Which is why I want her ass out of here. At least I respect Missy some things about Missy - she's a dirty game and I think she knows it. Angelina acts like her shit doesn't stink. And, that is just straight arrogance.

I had no time to organize anything last night and I read the rules incorrectly as far as the PII and the tribe immunity went. I thought only one tribe would be going and that tribe would be the only ones voting - if I had knew that we'd all be voting, I for SURE would have had no qualms about taking that PII. Now, I need to use it to get one of them outta here.

And, Dan. Ugh. Why is he obsessed with me? I don't even want to respond to him because I don't want to make him relevant but still.

I'll update more later but I am ready to cut a bitch.

Lauren

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts
By Lauren
Angelina has skyrocketed to my list of most hated in the game. She's just annoying, fake...ugh. She just reminds me of someone. And, a giant hypocrite. Save your virtues and all that other nonsense for the Young and the Restless. The bitch said that she just loves the challenges and that she doesn't know much about game/strategy. :poo: Her hypocrisy will drive me crazy though, the main one lying and gossiping but will attack others for doing the same. I want her out like YESTERDAY because I know she's going to use her arrogance and holier than thou attitude to try to come for me and I don't feel like dealing with it.

And Dan - lol. You should see our recent chat messages. I told him he sucked and that I was embedded in his brain. I honestly had no idea who he was until people said he started coming for me. He's just a generic, boring douchebag who has no shot at this game. Sorry, not Sorry.

Lauren

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts