-- 13th Place - Voted Out 7-(6) --
By Danni Boatwright
One tribal down! It may have just been voting out an inactive, but you've officially made it past first boot territory! I tip my hat to you :hattip:

That being said, the game only gets harder from here.

1-How did the vote come together tonight? was it a consensus boot?

2-How does the introduction of strandedcoin impact your targets on the tribe? How does it impact the way you plan to play in challenges?

3-on a scale of 1-10, how safe do you feel on this tribe? If you feel safe, who do you think should be worried?

Danni Boatwright

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Missy
Danni Boatwright wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 9:16:04 pm One tribal down! It may have just been voting out an inactive, but you've officially made it past first boot territory! I tip my hat to you :hattip:

That being said, the game only gets harder from here.

1-How did the vote come together tonight? was it a consensus boot?

2-How does the introduction of strandedcoin impact your targets on the tribe? How does it impact the way you plan to play in challenges?

3-on a scale of 1-10, how safe do you feel on this tribe? If you feel safe, who do you think should be worried?

Probably one of the easiest tribals I've ever seen in my life

1 - It was pretty easy we rarely had to discuss it because everyone immediately thought the same

2 - The whole StrandedCoin can ruin your game or help your game; just depends how you use it. It definitely makes me think on mu decision in future seasons.

3 - I feel about a 7 because I have strong relationships with multiple people and is in the majority alliance, as well as having the immunity idol but things could easily change.

Missy

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts