-- 13th Place - Voted Out 7-(6) --
What a night! A close immunity challenge, some smack talk, and another player out the door who IS NOT YOU

1-Talk to us about the disadvantages in the challenge tonight. Why did you choose to take the disadvantage? How do you plan to play this off?

2-Seems like tempers got a bit heated after the immunity results. How do these interactions at challenge beach shape your view of the other tribe? How will this change your game in the future?

3-Idol clues have now been offered up AGAIN! Have you been looking? do you know who has been buying the clues? OR IF YOU ARE MISSY HOW FUNNY IS IT TO WATCH OTHER PEOPLE BUY WORTHLESS THINGS

As always, feel free to share more of your thoughts as they come up! We're looking forward to hearing from you ! @Missy

Danni Boatwright

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Missy
Danni Boatwright wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 10:04:05 pm What a night! A close immunity challenge, some smack talk, and another player out the door who IS NOT YOU

1-Talk to us about the disadvantages in the challenge tonight. Why did you choose to take the disadvantage? How do you plan to play this off?

2-Seems like tempers got a bit heated after the immunity results. How do these interactions at challenge beach shape your view of the other tribe? How will this change your game in the future?

3-Idol clues have now been offered up AGAIN! Have you been looking? do you know who has been buying the clues? OR IF YOU ARE MISSY HOW FUNNY IS IT TO WATCH OTHER PEOPLE BUY WORTHLESS THINGS

As always, feel free to share more of your thoughts as they come up! We're looking forward to hearing from you ! @Missy
God I love your questions Danni :heart:

1 - Oh hunny when the opportunity came up I took it, not to gain more coins but to make the target on Vince even bigger than it is. He was our target going into tribal if we went. Even if it hurt my tribe, it allowed me to strike with a big move. I plan to play it off how I have been doing, when someone brings it up say it was Vince or Lauren, it wasn't hard to do because they already thought that.

2 - It honestly changed my view alot, I was hoping to maybe work with Jon, Allison and Jessica if a swap came, but just showed there cocky bitches. It might shoot me a target from them, but I have time to fix it.

3 - ITS AMAZING, Tommy was just saying to me how he wants to go after it and Im like thinking in my head noooooo Tommy don't but my heart is like yes take the beat you prune :devil:

Missy

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts
By Missy
Guess it’s about time to get back in my trusty ole diary and rant :pop:

The elaine vote was nothing, no game talk had to be done, or anything. Honestly just pissed about Tommy beating me lol.
Something I do find odd is Tommy, yes, I like the dude, but I get an off feeling about him and so does Chelsea for multiple reasons:
1. When we were discussing who was going to do immunity and who was going to do reward, we all agreed Aaron and I was going to do immunity, but he came out of nowhere that he was going to also compete.
2. He was off tonight during the Vince vote, with that 1 extra Karishma vote being thrown out with no message, Tommy never replied back to Chelsea when she asked him about his vote, but he replied back in the group chat.
3. I swear Him, Aaron, and Lauren are all working together because when we started talking about that extra vote Aaron immediately went to defending her and there has been multiple times Tommy avoided her name.

Right now, October 3rd, alliance is still going strong and well. I think we will stick strong until we are ripped from each other but in the meantime were just going to continue our thing.
Chelsea is still my #1 as well as Elizabeth and Dean right behind her.
It’s like every day I talk to Chelsea I grow closer to her and trust her more.
Tommy and I have gotten closer and I enjoy our convos, he is also a strong person, there is just something that throws me off I still can’t put my finger on it.
Aaron I’m still not sure of, I don’t trust him and is keeping him on close watch because none of us besides Tommy included him in the alliance, he really never replies back to me and our convos are just very ended questions.

Now to the challenge, OOF

So originally when Jeff approached us with the disadvantage, I was not going to take it. But I kept thinking and thinking, and was like hmm some people are on the fence about Vince so why not fuck with them and make them think it was Vince, so I took it
BITCH, did they immediately start thinking Vince I didn’t have to do nothing I was shocked.
I just had to keep fueling the fire and throwing coal in the train to send Vince home. I knew once 2 people took the advantage we lost, so I immediately for sure the plan for Vince departure.
Now that fight with the other tribe was interesting, I originally jumped in because 2 of their members were ganging up on Lauren and I was like “Oh hell naw” don’t fuck with my crew, I kind of got carried away but Idgaf
So, when we got to tribal Vince begged and begged and begged, but that wasn’t helping him one bit and what cracked me the fuck up was Dean and Elizabeth were just blowing shit up and I’m sitting there like um yes that was me hehehe.
What shocked me the most about that tribal was the 2nd vote on Karishma, like who tf did that. So now I got to do some digging Chelsea and I suspect Tommy but tomorrow I’m going to have to go to work.

Vince’s departure kind of made my act harder about the coins, because he still denied it. It raised some eyebrows to a few people, but I easily covered it up and still will to him thinking he may have a chance of getting back in and that’s working well with it.

Too end this confessional out with a bang
Here is a Michaela GIF

Missy

• Alumni
By Missy
Add-on to my last confessional

SOOO the 2nd vote for Karishma, which was a sack of horse shit. The reason he did it was stupid as well. The fact that he let Lauren be the blame after that tribal then after she gets all the blame, he decides to come clean. What that does is make us all suspicious of him; as well adds-on to Chelsea’s and I suspense list. He did it because he thought Vince “had the idol” ole dude was not even here long enough to get it. It took me a fucking day for god sakes haha

So, we go onto the next challenge and MY #1 FUCKING DESTROYED THAT CHALLENGE
Truly shows Chels and I came dominate these people, I love Tommy so much just don’t trust him.
What cracks me the fuck up is how Tommy flirts with me ALL THE FUCKING TIME
THIS DUDE IS FUCKING MARRIED AND OH WHAT MAKES IT BETTER IS IM A DUDE

After the challenge and the host revealing that there may be a surprise (which we knew it was swap time) I randomly picked 2 people from the other tribe to send a coin to extend an olive branch if I got a on a tribe with. Basically, starting a side alliance to keep my ass safe.

Xoxo, Missy

Missy

• Alumni
By Reem Daly
Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom
Missy wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2020 9:52:31 pm
Truly shows Chels and I came dominate these people, I love Tommy so much just don’t trust him.
What cracks me the fuck up is how Tommy flirts with me ALL THE FUCKING TIME
THIS DUDE IS FUCKING MARRIED AND OH WHAT MAKES IT BETTER IS IM A DUDE
I'm dead. Literally dead :crine: Keep slaying :inlove:

Reem Daly

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom