-- 13th Place - Voted Out 7-(6) --
By Gary Hogeboom
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
Howdy OOOOOWWWEEEEE what a fantastilicious night for the fans out there. Y'all should take a collective bow. Let's dig right in to these here queshins. :hattip:

1. Most people expect swaps nowadays. Did you plan for this at all? tell us how you plan to adapt to this new tribe.
2. Break down what you think might happen on your tribe and others? Perhaps numbers will be dominant... or have you identified some cracks in OG that people can exploit?
3. How did you feel about the whispering at the swap? Did you expect so much cross talk? Did you learn anything interesting from the people who didn't practice when we told y'all to?
4. What were your thoughts during the crazy auction twist? Walk us through your decision making process there
Whenever you get a chance to meet your new tribe, make sure you drop in and give us your juicy first impressions and keep all your fans frothing for more content!

Gary Hogeboom

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Missy
Gary Hogeboom wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 10:20:23 pm Howdy OOOOOWWWEEEEE what a fantastilicious night for the fans out there. Y'all should take a collective bow. Let's dig right in to these here queshins. :hattip:

1. Most people expect swaps nowadays. Did you plan for this at all? tell us how you plan to adapt to this new tribe.
2. Break down what you think might happen on your tribe and others? Perhaps numbers will be dominant... or have you identified some cracks in OG that people can exploit?
3. How did you feel about the whispering at the swap? Did you expect so much cross talk? Did you learn anything interesting from the people who didn't practice when we told y'all to?
4. What were your thoughts during the crazy auction twist? Walk us through your decision making process there
Whenever you get a chance to meet your new tribe, make sure you drop in and give us your juicy first impressions and keep all your fans frothing for more content!
That swap was the 1st highlight of the season OMG

To answer your questions my king Gary :loveeyes:

1- As soon as the announcement was made about a surprise I immediately went into strategy mode, was coming up with different strategies with Chels if we get split or put together. I also did something VERY RISKY, after we won the challenge I sent Jessica and Angelina a coin as a peace offering/ olive branch. Just incase I ended up on a tribe with them. That tactic was mostly to start a side alliance to have my in a good spot with both tribes and a easy way to start getting to know them.

2- Really what I expect to happen is us win till merge because the members of my tribe were all strong at challenges, but if not I expect to see Angelina go first. I know I'm safe because I have the majority and I have an idol.

3- The whispering was intense was not expecting that much out of everyone. I know some ppl have been scared to use but fuck not me. I expected it from my side but def not the others there quiet asf but some think there shit don't stink. Not really my friends who messed up I expected there replies haha.

4- The auction twist really threw me off. But I gathered a strategy really quick with Chelsea and that was to try to pool in so much coins for Elizabeth to win the auction so she can get on our side to keep us in majority. If it wasn't for Chels and I Liz would have lost. So far I like both Angelina and Dan. Its gonna be hard if we loose honestly.

Missy

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts
By Missy
Welcome back to my chaotic diary

To start off this chapter, that fucking swap fucked me up big time but also gave me a bonus. Only because I got 2 people on my tribe, I work very well together but also gained another one of my allies Elizabeth. Elizabeth and Chelsea are the only ones I trust. I love Tommy just don’t trust him like Pelosi trusts Trump. The whispering of that thread made the situation 10x more intense to the situation.

When the auction approached Chelsea and I both knew we needed Elizabeth over to fully dominate till the merge. We immediately went into x game mode and pooling fucking coins out of our asses. That move getting Elizabeth to our tribe was hard but also benefited us 3 girls.

Originally, I wanted Angelina to work with us, but after some juicy information Dan gave to Elizabeth, about Liz swapping with Allison which was Angelina’s #1, so are move weakened a strong duo from that original tribe. That information changed a lot inside our alliance. Which makes us want to blindside Angelina, weaken Allison and show Dan he can trust us and stick with our side at merge.

So, Tommy approached me about him and I going in halves with him to get the 2nd idol clue, but here’s the thing I HAVE THE IDOL DUMMY.

So immediately rethinking the situation, I thought why not cause some more chaos? I came up with the idea of making a fake idol clue to throw him off the trail that I have the idol. But also, to pool in some more coins and make profit.

So, let’s see how this plan go, will update yall so

Xoxo, Missy :kiss:

Missy

• Alumni
By Missy
Naonka wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2020 10:27:51 am Aubry get out of here. I was here to flirt first. :devil:
He literally says shit like oh "Missy I missed you that" or "Im so happy your here" like boi Im a dude but I am gay tho hahahah :dunno:

Missy

• Alumni
By Missy
Aubry wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:51:54 am Tell us more about the fake clue plan!
So originally after I found the idol the only person I planned on telling was Chelsea and I have kept to that and still will.
Once we swapped tribes Tommy started talking about the 2nd clue and how he wants it but does not have the 1st clue but he knows I do.
He then approaches the idea of us going in halves so I went to thinking. Why not take Tommy's coins and just give him some random ass clue I half wrote since I have the fucking idol in my pocket? Just might as well do that. We will see what happens :dunno: :hattip:

Missy

• Alumni
By Naonka
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom
Missy wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2020 9:09:11 pm
Naonka wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2020 10:27:51 am Aubry get out of here. I was here to flirt first. :devil:
He literally says shit like oh "Missy I missed you that" or "Im so happy your here" like boi Im a dude but I am gay tho hahahah :dunno:
I am a gay man too, hit me up on grindr.

Naonka

• Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom
By Missy
Naonka wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2020 10:09:14 pm
BET

Missy

• Alumni
By Reem Daly
Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom
Missy wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2020 10:14:00 pm
Naonka wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2020 10:09:14 pm
BET
I can ship it :heart:

Reem Daly

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom