-- 13th Place - Voted Out 7-(6) --
WHEW. Another tribal down and one step closer to that sweet sweet prize money!

1-How has the game changed while playing on smaller tribes? Are you comfortable in this tribe, or do you think you have something to worry about?

2-Now that we're a week in, there aren't many easy boots left. If you had the ultimate say, who would leave next from your tribe? How would that improve your game moving forward?

3-We're still early in the swap. Is there a clear divide between original miombo and nyiri players? or has your tribe started to mesh more?

Please keep us in the loop as you plot your way forward! If you don't, you're...

Danni Boatwright

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
Danni Boatwright wrote: Sun Oct 11, 2020 9:03:12 pm WHEW. Another tribal down and one step closer to that sweet sweet prize money!

1-How has the game changed while playing on smaller tribes? Are you comfortable in this tribe, or do you think you have something to worry about?

2-Now that we're a week in, there aren't many easy boots left. If you had the ultimate say, who would leave next from your tribe? How would that improve your game moving forward?

3-We're still early in the swap. Is there a clear divide between original miombo and nyiri players? or has your tribe started to mesh more?

Please keep us in the loop as you plot your way forward! If you don't, you're...

Warning this is my answers at yesterdays point in time of the game

1. The game didn’t change as much as I thought it would honestly; I’m comfortable to an extent, when tribes swap there’s always a crack somewhere. Idk if I have to worry about something future will tell in this game
2. Preferably Dan or Liz, both are huge social threats and know there way around talking to someone and growing closer to them. Showing I’m not threatened by anyone of them.
3. Ummmm there’s a split but a weird split I’m kind of starting to work both sides getting closer to Dan (even after our fight) and Angelina, seeing which will benefit me more in this game.

Now everything yall want to hear will be in next confessional

Missy

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts