By Tommy
trying every possible behobeho combination as it is a cool traveller treehouse.

Doublespeak - behobeho
Open your eyes, let beauty behold you - the nyumbayamiti reserve
and color the safety you seek...hmmmm.

Tommy

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts
By Tommy
aloneinblue is my guess or now
peekebluu (sounds like peek a bo)
pekeyakekatikabluu

those are my guesses

Tommy

• Alumni
By Tommy
Ok, I didn't get played this time, but something interesting is popping off.

If you were watching tribal is was clearly obvious that Ang knew Deans idol was a fake. How, cause she fucking had it of course. Lets walk back the other clues.

- She was not worried
- She gave me clue 3
- I solved it but it was not there, again she gave me clue 3.
- so she had it, no??

Now this morning everyone is up in arms about who told who she had it. Guys, the writing is on the fucking wall, why did you need to be told?? Nick said that Ang had an idol and Alison said that....what does it matter, she tipped her hand and well all know now. I wonder why she gave it away. I thought she had it, but that told me she did.

Saved me hours and possibly my job cause all I was doing was looking for the bastard. Idols man, cost me all my money, spent hours looking, didn't get 1, but it has been fun. Now how do we get this mother fucker out of the game. The best move would to be to get her to play it incorrectly and hurt a little of that Jury love she has. If she makes F3, she wins I think.

Tommy

• Alumni
By Tommy
Looks like it is an Ali/Ang ware and they are looking for troops.

Again, Ang having the idol should have been common knowledge, but I guess Nick and Ang are trying to figure out who spilled the beans and they want blood.

I think we play along with Ang and Nick (we?? who the fuck is we??) and then take one of them to hurt Ang. Then the next vote John or Ali has to go. Ill do the math later to determine if we can do that kinda swap ass voting, but I think it would work if Jack-Aaron-Tommy team up and vote together from here on out.

Tommy

• Alumni
By Tommy
You sneaky bastards throwing another idol in here and for the 45th consecutive time, I have been beaten to it. or no one cares and they are not looking.

I tried all the stadiums and different addresses. I assume Nick has it, which is worst case scenario, which of course means.

MORE LYING AND DECEPTION!!!!!!!

Ok, I see why you threw it back in the game now.

Tommy

• Alumni