By Tommy
I mean you tell me that doesn't scream BEE.

My element - Air, my people - hive, crown - queen, greed- all that moving around, hive drone, make all the noise. Bee farmers wear suits. Honeybees/bumblebees avoid a fight.

Tommy

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts
By Tommy
Ok, now Hoopoe - bird of Tanzania.

They have a crown of feathers, my people of tanz, my element - the air. I bet they sing, so farmers hate them? I would. Do they fight, probably not

Tommy

• Alumni
By Tommy
Im so twisted, so thinking Animal for sure, but also could be the Mountain itself as its an active volcano, has a crown and all that shit.

Also could be a Cobra, our logo is a gator/croc, could be one of them, any have king or queen in their name?

Gators
Crocs
Bees
birds
Mountain
Insect/Pest

Narrowed it down to one of them I think. Clue 2 has to help and that is all I will be doing once it is available.

I love you Special K. Thanks for the coins.

Tommy

• Alumni
By Tommy
CLue #2 please you sexy sweet bastard - @Jeff Probst

Tommy

• Alumni
By Tommy

Its this mountain, it has to be - oldoinyolengai but in what text arrangement....f
Jeff Probst liked this

Tommy

• Alumni
By Tommy
One benefit to all this Mountain research....Kilimanjaro is on fire. Check out this picture, wow!!

Reem Daly liked this

Tommy

• Alumni
By Tommy
Just tried all the Lion King shit I could think of. King of the Jungle and all.

Not scar, muffasa, simba, pride rock.
or any of this:
kibomtkibokilimafreedompeakmountainsofcaravansmountainofcaravanskilimanjaromountainofwhitenesskiimakyeukilmakyeukibokimawenzikimawenzimountainofgreatness

Tommy

• Alumni
By Tommy
and just tried all the kinds of crocs in existence, the croc from Lake Placid, Peter Pan...ugh. That one fit too.

Tommy

• Alumni
By Tommy
pretty sure I solved it too late. Damn, they are both smarter than me.

its the chameleon myth. First both clues perfectly.

Tommy

• Alumni
By Tommy
Clue 1 has some chameleon in it, like the farmers fear me (bad luck). and avoiding a fight, but is all the other shit???

Clue 2 is 100% the chameleon. Every line fits.

Now I have tried it in every language, all the terms, nada. So Angelina beat me to it. Missy screwed us last night, but she is also freaking playing better than me too. Lets be fair to her. Shes playing a selfish, hard to win game, BUT she's is playing and she is winning. I need to be better, again. Fcuking Chameleon. I even tried that 2 days ago.

Tommy

• Alumni
By Tommy
So I found and ostrich brand neck pillow. They chill under trees and they look like a two wheeler. Not sure about the creator part.

Tommy

• Alumni
By Tommy
Tried Noah's Ark cause that fit all but the two wheeler. Not that. On to the next.

Tommy

• Alumni
By Tommy
Coffins/caskets? Hmm. Made of wood, looks like a two wheeler??, made for dead traveller, bible, have to fit that in.

Tommy

• Alumni