By Tommy
I didn't even get to say goodbye. I was so pissed that I had to walk away for a minute and in that time you were gone. I am sorry this happened...

But lets be real, she's gonna cozy up nice to me. Rub my shoulders and say she" is sorry and that she never said my name (you confirmed she has) and Chelsea is the target now, I don't trust Chelsea"..then axe my ass next.

Got a nice morning victory lap message from Dan and Angelina, really letting me know that we lost. Oh, is that what happened? the split vote didn't work, YOU DONT FUCKING SAY DAN????

I was honest about letting them have their own fate in their hands by sitting. The power was flickering, even Ang checked the Seattle power outages to prove it. So maybe that buys me a tribal for being nice. I need to stop being fucking nice.

Liz, I miss ya, I love ya...I have no one to chat now. Question though...how are you such an olympian, you come on Survivor and your face stays round as fuck the whole season. You sneaking Twinkies in the jungle or something?? Welp, hit the purp HARD for me and we shall see if I can pay her back for you!!!

The Mods after the votes were revealed/well and me too

Elizabeth liked this

Tommy

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts