By Tommy
Cause Missy is living rent free in my head and working me. Lets call it as it is. I am getting DOMINATED.

I dont have much for you right now cause its all out there. She made me fake idol clues I helped pay for, she beat me to idol 2, she knocked out Liz and then she just took out chels when we say it coming and we voted ang...when we said we were voting ANG...get loud and say something idiot.

This next vote is still a chance to turn it around. I got crazy ass Lauren back, she has an idol, they prob wont take me out this round, but could, cause I am a fucking goat now....So I need to pull Jack over and that starts tonight. Hes the swing and they have to tell him who they are voting for unless they lie to him, but its all I got.

Jack, I wanted to work with you at the merge regardless, but I fucking need you now man. Lets win 1...just fucking 1 for the good guys, who are currently getting their shit pushed in by the villains.

CHELSEA We had out shot and we blew it. I let you down cause we knew she was gonna vote you and we coulda at least tied it up if we woulda said anyone else. I am so sorry. I even had Missy convinced that I voted you out and then when you got voted out, and she asked me who I voted for I said Ang. I didnt even want to lie to her, I fucking had to tell her that I had your back. Also I will see you super soon OR I get strung along to end as the total GOAT that I am. I suck man.

You deserved so much better and I loved being partnered with you. You rocked in challenges and I know we coulda gone far if we were matched up with the right people. Sadly we were too loyal to see the first betrayal and too scared to make a move on the second. You are great, hope its hot in S.D. for the rest of your life and again, I'll probably speak with you on Monday.
Chelsea, Elizabeth liked this

Tommy

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts
By Tommy
You feel that Missy, while you are sleeping I am out shooting jumpers. While you are napping and day dreaming I am swimming laps.

You may have beaten me like 8 straight times but I am still alive, should got me tonight. Well to be fair I should of gotten you

Tommy

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts