By Nate Gonzalez

So, congratulations on making it to the jury. Everybody left here is going to have a role in deciding the winner of Stranded in Tanzania and will get a spot in the Final Tribal Council – so every relationship you make counts:

1. We went from what was effectively a 7-7 vote to what was effectively a 7-6 vote. Does this indicate that larger groups are starting to form and a line is forming in the sand? Where do you think you stand in this case?

2. Two idols have been played in the last two tribal councils, how do you feel that the threat of powers has influenced your decision making in this game?

3. In honor of the bounty twist which has just been unleashed in the game, do you have a hit list? Who do you want out by the weekend and why? Name the 4 People who you want out by the weekend and why?

Nate Gonzalez

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Tommy
1. We went from what was effectively a 7-7 vote to what was effectively a 7-6 vote. Does this indicate that larger groups are starting to form and a line is forming in the sand? Where do you think you stand in this case?

The Chels vote was kinda whisper chaos and uncoordinated. This was much more coordinated with a little luck in that Dan or Nick or Jack (I have been told Dan and Jack voted Missy out and Nick voted to keep up appearances/spy, but keep lets keep watch on that). SO I am not sure if we are seeing your traditional Survivor numbers battle or a new age, voting block.

I have crazy ass Lauren, Aaron, Carl, Dean locked in with me. Jack is floating, Nick is spying and NO idea why Dan turned. Carl must be his #1 and they wanted to vote together.

I am clearly on one side and so entrenched with some people, I don't have a ton of options on who to vote. Angelina could be next. Its why I didnt do the hit list. Too big a target on me to reward someone for taking me out.

2. Two idols have been played in the last two tribal councils, how do you feel that the threat of powers has influenced your decision making in this game?

3 kinda, but 2 legit. It should have come into play vote one to help Chels as we all saw it coming and we did nothing about it. Ang should have been a smoke screen vote and we fucked it up. Got this one right though. I am not as worried about powers yet as they are hard to get right. People are not being open and honest about much of anything which makes it really hard to use a power. I am still looking for them though.

3. In honor of the bounty twist which has just been unleashed in the game, do you have a hit list? Who do you want out by the weekend and why? Name the 4 People who you want out by the weekend and why?

Anyone that does not further my game. I would love to out Dan (get Carl closer), Angelina, then probably Kara and to knock out John would be huge as he has a lot of pull, but Kara has no allegiance with me, then maybe Alison. They have to go cause we do not have the same interests.

Tommy

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts