By Gary Hogeboom
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
If you threw a wish in the well to make it this far then you'll do anything to get by the people in your way.
The jury is growing and so is the pressure so where do you think you're going, baby?!

1. Hey, I just met you!
Are you still reaching out and bonding with new people or are your relationships pretty much set at this point? What are some weaker relationships you can build on?

2. This is Crazy!
It sure is! talk us through that blindside and your role and/or reaction before during and after that tribal council.

3. Here's my number
What are your numbers right now and how do you see them shaping immediately and several votes down the line?

4. Call me Maybe
Call your shot right now. Who is going out? How are you gonna make that happen?

Gary Hogeboom

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Tommy
1. Hey, I just met you!
Are you still reaching out and bonding with new people or are your relationships pretty much set at this point? What are some weaker relationships you can build on?

This is kinda what got me in trouble. I Tyler Crispin's have a relationship with everyone in this game, except Dan. So I wanted to keep everyone safe, warned John that Alison was gonna get votes and that single fucking whisper set off this whole chain and is going to shape the rest of the game. This is the long way of saying I am still talking to everyone and open to new pals all the time...hell I am working with Angelina now.

2. This is Crazy!
It sure is! talk us through that blindside and your role and/or reaction before during and after that tribal council.

Yep, so on paper after the last vote heavy majority on one side, but not so fast. I was rightly ostrichsied from my group for them not being able to trust me, but they did a TERRIBLE job of hiding it. They didnt even give me a fake name to vote for, so that evens the odds a little 6-5 bad guys... Late on Monday night Nick and I got to talking and we both agreed the move was for him to flop over, blindside the group he is #6 out of 6 in and join us. Poor Carl had made the others mad long enough that they wanted to target him.

What is strange is he apologized to me....they thought Dean flipped. I don't like the deception, so I am sure this will all get sorted out at some point, but for now, Carl it was Nick and Tommy, Dean had nothing to do with it. That side has to be scrambling.

3. Here's my number
What are your numbers right now and how do you see them shaping immediately and several votes down the line?

I have me +5 at the moment, but Angelina and I can turn on each other at any point. If we can hold this together for 4 votes we should be the final 6, but that shit never works out how you like. Should be (Kara, Tommy, John, Alison, Nick, Ang) to the F6...it wont be, hell I could fuck it all up again.

4. Call me Maybe
Call your shot right now. Who is going out? How are you gonna make that happen?
[/quote]

I think the group wants Dean. Dean and Alison HAD A REAL FUCKING SHOWMANCE GOING. So now I am not sure if she is manipulating me, but it really doesnt matter. Dean is a great player, everyone likes him and he told her that he was gay and playing her (Her words). She is SCORN, and he might be the next to go.

Tommy

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts
By Tommy
Hahahahaha, I have become too dependent on spell check. I think I have Ostrich on the brain from the Hidden Immunity Clue. At least I know you are reading
Courtney liked this

Tommy

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts