Final 9. Just like Final 10, but one less. Six of you are going to join the jury, while three of you are going to make Final Tribal Council. Nine Plus Ten is Nineteen. Nineteen Minus One is Eighteen. Eighteen Multiplied by Three is Fifty Four. Fifty Four, FF? Franz Ferdinand? Franz Ferdinand was assassinated in 1914. 1914 was the year of the creation of the first regular commercial airline? Airlines in Tanzania? Air Tanzania? Air? Water? Earth? Fire? Only The Avatar, Master of All Four Elements, can stop - but when the world needed him most, he vanished! But you know what's not going to vanish? Your confessional questions:

1. The last two Thursdays have had a swap, a merge, a public immunity idol, a surprise swap auction, and even crazier auctions. Do you think this trend is going to continue into tomorrow? Any ideas on what’s coming around the corner?

2. What are you expecting in terms of StrandedCoin going into the final week of this game? Do you think you’re trying to save your coins for later or do you plan on spending them when you have them?

3. We’ve just came off a relatively drama-free and unanimous-vote immediately after a series of idol plays and split votes. Do you think this is going to hold for the rest of the season? Who do you think benefits the most from keeping up the status quo and who do you think needs to make a big move?

4. Now that the jury is starting to form, this is your last chance to really start to position yourself for the endgame. An idea that has been mentioned a lot in Stranded is the division between threats and goats. Where would you lie on that spectrum? Do you think it’s more important to get out people who would beat you at the end of the game or is it better to get out goats who could take an important spot at the Final Tribal Council away from you?

Nate Gonzalez

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts
By Tommy
Nate Gonzalez wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 9:42:25 pm
Final 9. Just like Final 10, but one less. Six of you are going to join the jury, while three of you are going to make Final Tribal Council. Nine Plus Ten is Nineteen. Nineteen Minus One is Eighteen. Eighteen Multiplied by Three is Fifty Four. Fifty Four, FF? Franz Ferdinand? Franz Ferdinand was assassinated in 1914. 1914 was the year of the creation of the first regular commercial airline? Airlines in Tanzania? Air Tanzania? Air? Water? Earth? Fire? Only The Avatar, Master of All Four Elements, can stop - but when the world needed him most, he vanished! But you know what's not going to vanish? Your confessional questions:

1. The last two Thursdays have had a swap, a merge, a public immunity idol, a surprise swap auction, and even crazier auctions. Do you think this trend is going to continue into tomorrow? Any ideas on what’s coming around the corner?

There are 9 of us and we have kinda leaned into sides, but I do think something messes that up tonight. The other 5 I am with now is shaky as I think everyone has someone outside to protect. Dean is well insulated and he is super dangerous. Not sure what the twist will be.

2. What are you expecting in terms of StrandedCoin going into the final week of this game? Do you think you’re trying to save your coins for later or do you plan on spending them when you have them?

Well I bet we will be able to buy an advantage in an upcoming challenge or something other than another idol clue. As far as the idol clue goes. I have the first 2 and Ang gave me three (Fake or real who knows). She is still hunting for it, so I dont think she has it, but man, based on that last clue, I thought we had it with that "Alone in Blue." So I think I am middle of the pack with 16. Not enough to do damage, but I might be able to chip in for a prize or get something.

3. We’ve just came off a relatively drama-free and unanimous-vote immediately after a series of idol plays and split votes. Do you think this is going to hold for the rest of the season? Who do you think benefits the most from keeping up the status quo and who do you think needs to make a big move?

It was a huge win for the threats on the outside (Aaron/Dean...Jack, even though people arent taking Jack seriously. I think the kids done what he needed to to stay alive. He's made some people mad, but give him a break. He was on a 4-2 swap and stayed in it, he doesnt owe anyone anything. Then it also benefited anyone still working with those three. Jack seems to be PE #1, so must be people that are "swaving" Dean with hope to hook back up when the numbers are better. We will learn so much tonight if people are willing to vote him vs not. Or the twist will fuck it all up.

4. Now that the jury is starting to form, this is your last chance to really start to position yourself for the endgame. An idea that has been mentioned a lot in Stranded is the division between threats and goats. Where would you lie on that spectrum? Do you think it’s more important to get out people who would beat you at the end of the game or is it better to get out goats who could take an important spot at the Final Tribal Council away from you?

I read this question before bed and it kept me up last night thinking of anyone I can beat. Well Dan's gone, so not sure if there is anyone but Jack right now. I have made some dumb moves, so dumb I might be able to claim them as on purpose cause why else would I have done it. Why save Alison?? (Im an idiot), but the one thing I have to have over everyone here is a good to great relationship with everyone in this game (on paper, I bet they hate me in the confessionals). I might be that 0 vote getter in the finals if people decide to take me. I have 3 tentative final 2's (John/Alison/Nick), I think I lose to all of them. I have OG alliance with Aaron/Dean - which I broke, but if I can get Aaron though, he might be a "passenger type" that I could beat. only cause of how his game went, not cause he is bad or anything, he just has not had to do much.

My goal is to first stay in the game, second, keep them smiling out the door, third, maybe one more huge move to either lose or gain some votes. I have an interesting story if I tell it well, its just how bitter will the be at me? How much respect is left for me out there? Who can I beat? As I was falling asleep I think as of today I 100% lose to (Dean, John, Alison, Angelina, Nick). That's not great. But you dont know unless you get there so either make a huge move and go for broke or keep chugging along.

You know on the show, when they are doing the final X individual immunity challenges and the young people keep winning and you're watching the older people finish like 2 obstacles behind...fuck that is happening to me. I am a wreck on these challenges and I used to be so young and so good, so capable. Not any more. So tough realization that I will not be "winning out" but good to know that now than after I am dead. Gotta stay super social and lean on that. Maybe figure out this fucking idol, but we shall see if Angelina is still searching and its out there.

rching and its out there.

Tommy

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts
By Tommy
Basically I am a dangerous goat right now. Like the third goat in "Three Billy goats Gruff" You might be able to beat me, but I might knock you out of the game beforehand

Tommy

• Alumni
By Tommy
Nate Gonzalez wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 9:42:25 pm

I had a blind 10th grade world studies teacher and I will FOREVER remember the assassination of Archduke Ferdinand by Princip (no idea if that is spelled correctly as the blind teach was no master of the written word, but he sure as shit tried) and the Black Hand, which was the catalyst to WW1. Right? I think it was still Austria-hungary back then and not two separate countries, or im mixing it all up. 10th grade was a fucking long time ago. @Nate Gonzalez

Tommy

• Alumni